The Hotel End
April 18, 2024, 08:28:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

OMG

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG  (Read 970 times)
guest168

Badges: (View All)
OMG
« on: January 14, 2019, 10:06:07 am »

Hammy why don't you just delete my and other posts you think could damage this messageboard, that is what most boards do, keep locking threads is not the answer.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 10:16:41 am »

Rather than behaving like a scolded child, reply to this post by naming your sources. I will happily unlock any thread. It's a measure of your ego, that you believe it was only directed at you.
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 10:21:46 am »

For me, the issue isn't posting unsubstantiated 'rumours', its when people don't clarify that they are rumours and intimate that they are fact. I 100% didn't do that so Im comfortable with what I said.

Everbright and a fair few others constantly shushed anyone who was 'speculating' at the time of the crisis last time round, so you then get a situation where people are almost willing those who have a different view point to basically say nothing.

You'd think they would just sit back, offer an 'alternative' view point or say nothing. Not 'attack'.

The thread that Nigel has locked, Id back him on that. It was getting uncomfortable, with people seemingly struggling to differentiate between a fan and the Trust as an entity. The Trust is not about individuals, its a collective. Does that mean I cant, as a Trust representative, post a derogatory comment (on a personal basis) concerning the performance level of a player because it would mean that the Trust hold that view?  Grin

Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 10:28:16 am »

For me, the issue isn't posting unsubstantiated 'rumours', its when people don't clarify that they are rumours and intimate that they are fact. I 100% didn't do that so Im comfortable with what I said.

Everbright and a fair few others constantly shushed anyone who was 'speculating' at the time of the crisis last time round, so you then get a situation where people are almost willing those who have a different view point to basically say nothing.

You'd think they would just sit back, offer an 'alternative' view point or say nothing. Not 'attack'.

The thread that Nigel has locked, Id back him on that. It was getting uncomfortable, with people seemingly struggling to differentiate between a fan and the Trust as an entity. The Trust is not about individuals, its a collective. Does that mean I cant, as a Trust representative, post a derogatory comment (on a personal basis) concerning the performance level of a player because it would mean that the Trust hold that view?  Grin

I totally agree with everything you have said there. Only an idiot would think that I get some sort of personal pleasure out of locking a thread. I pride myself in making sure that I have a genuine reason to stop something, before it gets out of hand.

In my opinion, the Trust haven't done anything wrong. The meeting I attended the other night was their interpretation of the situation. Anyone that has walked away from that and reported anything else is simply stirring. The meeting genuinely threw up some valid interpretations on the current situation, as well as some very salient points about the future. But it was about opinions.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 11:34:50 am by Terryfenwickatemyhamster » Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 10:43:09 am »

I totally agree with everything you have said there. Only an idiot would think that I get some sort of personal pleasure out of locking a thread. I pride myself in making sure that I have a genuine reason to stop something, before it gets out of hand.

In my opinion, the Trust haven't done anything wrong. The meeting I attended the other night, was professional and thorough. Anyone that has walked away from that and reported anything else is simply stirring. The meeting genuinely threw up some valid interpretations on the current situation, as well as some very salient points about the future. In no way did it resemble anything sinister.

Absolutely.

We (Trust) need to carefully consider our next moves, both regards to the current situation surrounding the club, and also establish an official line with regards to fan ownership model/s. Clearly consultation needs to occur with regards to the latter point, and we need to further educate both ourselves and the membership/fan base as a whole what the valid options are for us and how they could work.

Finally, people need to totally separate individual comments from NTST boad members and realise that unless it comes from an official Trust channel it IS NOT THE TRUST displaying them! This is seems people struggle with, which is a shame because it may stop individuals engaging on here or on other social media outlets. Personally Im thick skinned so it wont stop me!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 10:44:49 am »

i did say my and other's posts,  bad english my me sorry.

my source is the f***ing Daily Mail and Inland Revenue. Along with company info regarding KT and DB,  and it is well known these companies are used for ML. Again for clarification I am not saying that they received 'dirty money', that to me is irrelevant where the money comes from, it is that £6m was reported to have been paid by the chinese but doesn't show up in any UK accounts like it possibly should have

Didn't answer the question i see, why not just delete the post rather than lock the thread?

Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 11:32:37 am »

i did say my and other's posts,  bad english my me sorry.

my source is the **** Daily Mail and Inland Revenue. Along with company info regarding KT and DB,  and it is well known these companies are used for ML. Again for clarification I am not saying that they received 'dirty money', that to me is irrelevant where the money comes from, it is that £6m was reported to have been paid by the chinese but doesn't show up in any UK accounts like it possibly should have

Didn't answer the question i see, why not just delete the post rather than lock the thread?

Look.. Produce the info, that CONFIRMS that KT and DB still have that money. Then I will unlock that thread. I don't have to delete the post. It serves as an example of where people (including me sometimes) can start to wander into trouble. We are all passionate about the club. We ALL want to see it thrive. But we have to be mindful of what we say. I have stated repeatedly that I support NTFC, not the chairman. However, the Hotel End is a resource for all supporters. It is not fair on anyone concerned, club, this site, or supporters, for a few people to try to sway opinion based on speculation and conjecture. Please just try to be honest in what you post, all of you. If you think something dodgy is going on, then say that. But don't post examples that you can't prove. I am genuinely trying to help...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: