The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 11:00:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Fan Ownership

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan Ownership  (Read 26816 times)
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2019, 14:42:21 pm »

I'm incredibly comfortable with what I've said thanks.  Smiley
I have no reason to doubt you. I have treated all similarities in your responses as purely coincidental. I am incredibly comfortable with the fact that you and your father have not discussed this at all.  Grin Grin

Please note: My tongue is firmly in cheek.. Ooooer.  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #201 on: February 11, 2019, 14:45:03 pm »

So given everyone being transparent... who are the investors being lined up for the "community ownership" model?
Report Spam   Logged
FezNTFC

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #202 on: February 11, 2019, 16:01:15 pm »

I have no reason to doubt you. I have treated all similarities in your responses as purely coincidental. I am incredibly comfortable with the fact that you and your father have not discussed this at all.  Grin Grin

Please note: My tongue is firmly in cheek.. Ooooer.  Cool
What point are you trying to prove here? That I'm related to one of the board members of the Trust? You haven't unearthed anything that most people didn't know anyway.

In essence though, your argument seems to be that due to my family connections, I might be privy to more information and that I'm therefore misleading people about what ownership models the Trust is looking into.

This is despite the fact that the Trust says in its public statement that it's looking into different models, including community ownership and also a fan partnership with private investors.

It's actually impossible to mislead anyone when the Trust has literally said it's looking into all of the different options.

It's a pathetic argument when you think about it really.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #203 on: February 11, 2019, 16:03:26 pm »

So given everyone being transparent... who are the investors being lined up for the "community ownership" model?
Getting investors to buy into a community ownership in our tiny ground void of any modern corporate facilities would be unlikely.
Any would be investors would want to see some resemblance of a real community club with supporters and towns folk in general getting on board with real working development initiatives.

We've had several suggested on here that would work an absolute treat.
I suspect its only a matter of time before something gives and our club gets a well deserved break.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 11, 2019, 17:45:00 pm »

What point are you trying to prove here? That I'm related to one of the board members of the Trust? You haven't unearthed anything that most people didn't know anyway.

In essence though, your argument seems to be that due to my family connections, I might be privy to more information and that I'm therefore misleading people about what ownership models the Trust is looking into.

This is despite the fact that the Trust says in its public statement that it's looking into different models, including community ownership and also a fan partnership with private investors.

It's actually impossible to mislead anyone when the Trust has literally said it's looking into all of the different options.

It's a pathetic argument when you think about it really.

I didn’t realise there was any argument. I’m not too sure what’s got you all revved up.

As I said.. It is all tongue in cheek.. Clearly I have said something incendiary that I didn’t realise.

I can’t say anymore than I've already said. I am more than happy to accept your honest version, that you haven’t had any conversation about it at all.... I can’t see what more I can say. Try to take things in the spirit they are meant and not read between the lines too much James.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 17:57:59 pm by Terryfenwickatemyhamster » Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #205 on: February 11, 2019, 19:09:16 pm »

Well, if the 3.53 million valuation in the Chronic is to be believed we are going to need to sell quite a few pies and bovrils to cover that. Hope there are plenty of well wishers out there? I’m still sticking to my 14 to 17 million guestimated budget though.
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #206 on: February 11, 2019, 19:48:31 pm »

Well, if the 3.53 million valuation in the Chronic is to be believed we are going to need to sell quite a few pies and bovrils to cover that. Hope there are plenty of well wishers out there? I’m still sticking to my 14 to 17 million guestimated budget though.
they've used that website run by Wally's to come to that valuation. I wouldn't take any notice of it
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
guest3114

« Reply #207 on: February 11, 2019, 19:55:05 pm »

they've used that website run by Wally's to come to that valuation. I wouldn't take any notice of it
To be fair I did choke on my cornflakes. To turn £1 into 3.53 million in 3 years is the single greatest return on investment I’ve ever heard of. Not my place to speak for the bloke but KT would take your hand off for a fraction of that, so it is nonsense as you say.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #208 on: February 11, 2019, 20:29:01 pm »

That depends. He may have paid Cardoza a £1 but he has invested, or at least he and his partners companies have invested £2million. He wants to recover that.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #209 on: February 11, 2019, 20:30:22 pm »

Invested us probably the wrong word. It's what the club owes to him and associates.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 11, 2019, 21:26:10 pm »

There is only one source that is less reliable than Beds.... The Shyte that is the Chron.

Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 11, 2019, 21:43:40 pm »

There is only one source that is less reliable than Beds.... The Shyte that is the Chron.

And they’re using figures pulled out of thin air by transfermarkt - the chron must be really struggling for content to have to stoop to that.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 11, 2019, 22:03:11 pm »

or a prolonged boycott, should their demands be deemed unfairly excessive.
This lot would soon run to the hills.
Report Spam   Logged
meccanostand

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 12, 2019, 06:31:42 am »

Trust Community Ownership public meeting. 1pm Sunday 10th March at the Park Inn Northampton.

https://twitter.com/ntfc_trust/status/1095033404943462401
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2019, 10:44:21 am »

NTFC Supporters Trust will be holding a presentation of "Project Proud to Be" and a discussion of a community owned vision for NTFC
    This will be the most wide-ranging conversation on the strategy, infrastructure and ownership of Northampton Town Football Club in its 122 year history
    The meeting is being held at 13.00 - 16.00 on Sunday 10th March at the Park Inn, Silver Street, Northampton, NN1 2TA. There will be in attendance, representatives of other Trust/Community owned football clubs who will answer questions on the positives and negatives of Community ownership and the financial costings of their clubs.
    Please come along and have your say. 
Report Spam   Logged
meccanostand

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 22, 2019, 08:21:01 am »

From the Cobblers fans' engagement meeting last night: Kelvin Thomas happy to consider any proposals from the supporters trust on community ownership.

https://twitter.com/PGNTFC/status/1098865174352744448
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 22, 2019, 12:59:44 pm »

From the Cobblers fans' engagement meeting last night: Kelvin Thomas happy to consider any proposals from the supporters trust on community ownership.

https://twitter.com/PGNTFC/status/1098865174352744448

Isn’t the key phrase in that report that KT “is interested to see who will provide financial backing” - it suggests to me (I might be wrong) that he is sceptical as to how his asking price is likely to be met.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #217 on: February 22, 2019, 14:01:49 pm »

It doesn’t appear that the Northampton public are too interested in the opening meeting. I mean there is nothing from the Cronic or Jeremy Casey and no mention on radio Northampton.
No wonder nothing changes

Lol re KT wanna to see the money and worried who it is    Did he come out with the “want the best for People of Northampton “ bulls*** ?
Report Spam   Logged
guest1269

« Reply #218 on: February 22, 2019, 14:09:21 pm »

It doesn’t appear that the Northampton public are too interested in the opening meeting. I mean there is nothing from the Cronic or Jeremy Casey and no mention on radio Northampton.
No wonder nothing changes

Lol re KT wanna to see the money and worried who it is    Did he come out with the “want the best for People of Northampton “ bulls*** ?

I have to agree on a weak and uninspiring meeting - FFS all sorts of positive adjectives about the clubs financial position and the East Stand development but totally zero on commitment or detail - surely (if it exists) a plan for the East Stand development could be given and "reluctance to provide it until......" might logically suggests there is no plan and no intention.

https://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/2019/february/supporters_advisory_panel_21feb/
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #219 on: February 22, 2019, 15:32:53 pm »

It appears that with the leases sorted that the original footprint is now back in the clubs control separate from CDNL land.
 I’m not sure if NBC can hold out on any planning applications on the basis of finishing the East Stand. I hope they can but have my reservations.

Whether or not the vision is for the clubs land to be used for funding development or CDNL realised development profit is hard to fathom at this point.

Time will tell but as I’m 45 I may not still be around to see it’s fruition!

Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: