The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 10:04:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Fan Ownership

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan Ownership  (Read 26978 times)
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #380 on: March 11, 2019, 18:09:45 pm »

What is pie in the sky then, serious question?

The concept that your organisation will get hold of the club without a properly costed business plan, and hard evidence of proof of funds to a) purchase the business and b) support it as a going concern.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #381 on: March 11, 2019, 18:18:07 pm »

The concept that your organisation will get hold of the club without a properly costed business plan, and hard evidence of proof of funds to a) purchase the business and b) support it as a going concern.

Could you please point out where the Trust have said ANY of the above ? What I said in my post, and it's my post NOT the Trust's, is that the club is worth next to nothing as a business, as it losses money and has zero assets.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #382 on: March 11, 2019, 18:55:34 pm »

This going round in circles..

Let’s face it. KT views the club and the land as one, as he and his backers have a an interest in either one of them or both. Some people seem to think he is solely interested in the land. Some think both. It’s irrelevant. It doesn’t matter a jot.

They own it. They are entitled to sell it how they want. If you can meet that sum, they will sell it. But be sure of one thing. If they should throw in the towel and decide to sell it for a quid. I wouldn’t be too sure the Trust would be the preferred buyer.

Amen to that.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #383 on: March 11, 2019, 19:19:33 pm »

I could put my house up for sale for £1M, but if is not worth £1m no one is going to buy it. KT says he and DB are funding NTFC, so how long will this continue? At the point they decide to stop funding the club they will have to sell at a realistic price

Exactly.
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #384 on: March 11, 2019, 19:40:13 pm »

The document that was circulated yesterday was not seen by the Trust Board. As a trust board member, the first I knew of it was when I went on to twitter yesterday evening.

From my prospective, its a huge embarrassment. I actually quite like a formation which includes wing backs   Wink

In all seriousness though; it shouldn't have been distributed with the Trusts name on it and I hope that the person responsible for putting it together confirms that very soon.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 19:41:46 pm by DrillingCobbler » Report Spam   Logged
guest3153

« Reply #385 on: March 11, 2019, 19:59:03 pm »

If this was released by anyone from the Trust then I'm afraid the Trust has a large amount of issues within itself to sort out before it can get the backing of the majority of the fanbase.
Report Spam   Logged
wazzacobbler

Warrington Cobblers Supporters

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: March 11, 2019, 20:10:44 pm »

The document that was circulated yesterday was not seen by the Trust Board. As a trust board member, the first I knew of it was when I went on to twitter yesterday evening.

From my prospective, its a huge embarrassment. I actually quite like a formation which includes wing backs   Wink

In all seriousness though; it shouldn't have been distributed with the Trusts name on it and I hope that the person responsible for putting it together confirms that very soon.

Please tell me you're joking! The Trust Twitter page puts out a tweet stating that Project:Proud To Be is available to read for all attendees of the meeting, is handed out to everyone who attends the meeting, defends the document on Twitter today after the podcast and Jeremy Casey post it online and now you say the document was not a Trust document.

Please, please tell me you're messing around
Report Spam   Logged

Host and Producer of the It's All Cobblers To Me podcast
@CobblersToMe @charlescommins
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #387 on: March 11, 2019, 20:10:58 pm »

I'm not disputing what you say there Drilling, but bloody hell, how on earth could the Trust board allow that to happen? There were photos of piles of the document posted on Twitter to build interest in the meeting. Didn't anyone from the Trust board think, even for a moment, "I wonder what's being distributed with our name on it?" ahead of the self-proclaimed most important meeting since the Exeter Rooms?!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #388 on: March 11, 2019, 20:20:11 pm »

I'm not disputing what you say there Drilling, but bloody hell, how on earth could the Trust board allow that to happen? There were photos of piles of the document posted on Twitter to build interest in the meeting. Didn't anyone from the Trust board think, even for a moment, "I wonder what's being distributed with our name on it?" ahead of the self-proclaimed most important meeting since the Exeter Rooms?!

Im going to avoid answering any questions this evening on the matter mate. My previous comment was to distant myself from it because there is absolutely zero chance I would have signed that off.

Report Spam   Logged
guest3153

« Reply #389 on: March 11, 2019, 20:25:05 pm »

Then I would question other motives in the room.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #390 on: March 11, 2019, 20:36:50 pm »

Christ, what a pigs ear.
Report Spam   Logged
ntfclad

View Profile
Windows User Search Combination
« Reply #391 on: March 11, 2019, 20:54:04 pm »

I’d be very surprised if anyone other than Meccano wrote that document.

Qualities needed in a future Cobblers player: visionary and gentleman. A couple of good points lost in a f***ing barrel load of s***e.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #392 on: March 11, 2019, 21:03:41 pm »

I’d be very surprised if anyone other than Meccano wrote that document.

Qualities needed in a future Cobblers player: visionary and gentleman. A couple of good points lost in a **** barrel load of s***e.

I think it’s very safe to assume that it was meccano given that he has posted chunks of it on here over the last few months whilst repeatedly saying “we need to keep an open mind”.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2677

« Reply #393 on: March 11, 2019, 21:05:56 pm »

Where is he now then?... Is he a Trust member?
Report Spam   Logged
wazzacobbler

Warrington Cobblers Supporters

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: March 11, 2019, 21:22:27 pm »

Where is he now then?... Is he a Trust member?

I believe he is a member, yes. I don't think he is on the Board.
Report Spam   Logged

Host and Producer of the It's All Cobblers To Me podcast
@CobblersToMe @charlescommins
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #395 on: March 11, 2019, 21:27:45 pm »

The board must have something to do with it. I am sure they tweeted about a link to Norwich to "clear something up" they didn't deny they were responsible them.
Report Spam   Logged
Grove

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #396 on: March 11, 2019, 21:36:35 pm »

Board produce document
document roundly ridiculed
Board deny involvement of ridiculed document
 Grin
So none of the board thought "oh , whats that pile of documents and what does it contain"
Sorry trust , massive own goal
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #397 on: March 11, 2019, 21:43:35 pm »

Serious question to any Trust Board person on here,
How much did you know about the contents of that leaflet, did Meccano seek your approval about its contents, and if he is a non board member, why was he allowed to distribute it prior to the meeting?
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #398 on: March 11, 2019, 21:56:55 pm »

If that leaflet was approved by the Trust, what on earth were they thinking?
If that leaflet was not approved by the Trust, why did they let it be distributed at their meeting ?
Either way the shambles that has come out of it, hardly bodes well for a group who want to run a professional Football Club.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #399 on: March 11, 2019, 22:15:46 pm »

Abraham Anstruther must be spinning in his grave...  Grin
How much did you know about the contents of that leaflet, Mr B?

Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: