The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 06:34:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Players Under/Out of Contract 19/20 Season

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Players Under/Out of Contract 19/20 Season  (Read 23949 times)
Mathius

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2019, 10:02:17 am »

Or Williams could have been the player complaining of being fatigued at half time - my moneys on him or McWilliams but we’ll never know.
McWilliams was already carrying an injury at half time. Kept quiet because it was his first game back from injury. He only resumed training on Thursday so it was too soon to throw him into a match; hence, another injury. Same was done to JJOT earlier in the season with the same result. Poor management to put players in this position who are nowhere near match fit.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2019, 12:52:14 pm »

McWilliams was already carrying an injury at half time. Kept quiet because it was his first game back from injury. He only resumed training on Thursday so it was too soon to throw him into a match; hence, another injury. Same was done to JJOT earlier in the season with the same result. Poor management to put players in this position who are nowhere near match fit.

McWilliams declared himself fit and was training from Monday! Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2019, 08:11:56 am »

McWilliams declared himself fit and was training from Monday! Roll Eyes
McWilliams was training on Monday - in the gym.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2019, 08:17:50 am »

McWilliams was training on Monday - in the gym.

Therefore your original comment was incorrect or at best misleading.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2019, 09:05:10 am »

Therefore your original comment was incorrect or at best misleading.
Probably not as misleading as your statement that he declared himself fit on Monday. He didn't.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2019, 14:01:28 pm »

Daniel Powell says he would like a new contract. His form has improved recently. Is that because he's finding some confidence or his contract's soon to run out? Keep him or let him go?
Report Spam   Logged
Clarity

View Profile
1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2019, 14:24:36 pm »

Daniel Powell says he would like a new contract. His form has improved recently. Is that because he's finding some confidence or his contract's soon to run out? Keep him or let him go?
Daniel is leaving tonight on a plane
Report Spam   Logged
memyhead

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2019, 14:34:13 pm »

No no no.....

Perfect opportunity to finally rid the deadwood...they've all underperformed for numerous managers so good riddance...

Only one i'd offer terms to is Bridge
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2019, 14:48:09 pm »

No no no.....

Perfect opportunity to finally rid the deadwood...they've all underperformed for numerous managers so good riddance...

Only one i'd offer terms to is Bridge
I like Bridge but I don't think he's entirely happy at how he's been treated.
Report Spam   Logged
memyhead

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2019, 14:52:42 pm »

I like Bridge but I don't think he's entirely happy at how he's been treated.

Understandable...

His best (outstanding) performance was as a no 10 v Carlisle at home...then moved positions or bombed out the team for no reason.

It's funny though, with all the out of contract players piping up now their contracts are due to expire  Roll Eyes

Bowditch or even Coddington will be next to express their desire to stay...

Also, any players that are offered new terms will be dramatically reduced from their current contract I guess, as the last terms they would have previously agreed were when we were in L1.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 14:58:23 pm by memyhead » Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2019, 15:55:58 pm »

Understandable...

His best (outstanding) performance was as a no 10 v Carlisle at home...then moved positions or bombed out the team for no reason.

It's funny though, with all the out of contract players piping up now their contracts are due to expire  Roll Eyes

Bowditch or even Coddington will be next to express their desire to stay...

Also, any players that are offered new terms will be dramatically reduced from their current contract I guess, as the last terms they would have previously agreed were when we were in L1.
Hope Foley stays as well.
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2019, 16:02:20 pm »

Frankly, they can all go. The only players I'd not want to lose are the ones who've come through our academy.
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2019, 17:53:21 pm »

The doors over there..
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2019, 07:49:16 am »

Frankly, they can all go. The only players I'd not want to lose are the ones who've come through our academy.

correct

some of the current squad have ability but not the right sort of mental attitude..............a lot of them dont have ability either.

if we could replace them all i would.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2019, 08:17:59 am »

If I was Daniel Powell , I would be embarrassed to even consider knocking on the chairman’s door for a new contract .
I will leave it at that .
As for Bridge - yes definitely he deserves one . He needs to score more goals and goes missing at times but has shown real promise in his time here .
The problem is , he might not fit into Curle’s mould.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2019, 08:41:45 am »

If I was Daniel Powell , I would be embarrassed to even consider knocking on the chairman’s door for a new contract .
I will leave it at that .
As for Bridge - yes definitely he deserves one . He needs to score more goals and goes missing at times but has shown real promise in his time here .
The problem is , he might not fit into Curle’s mould.

Think this is right. Same goes for Morias.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2019, 09:04:09 am »

Think this is right. Same goes for Morias.
There will be uproar if we get rid of the likes of Morias and Bridge but keep people like Bowditch and Powell because they fit Curle’s mould
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2019, 09:15:05 am »

There will be uproar if we get rid of the likes of Morias and Bridge but keep people like Bowditch and Powell because they fit Curle’s mould

Think all of the above will go but will be very alarmed if we keep Bowditch or Powell. Heard we tried to get Ryan Watson [again] in January. Could he return for his third stint this Summer?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2019, 18:41:50 pm »

Not content with his income from the More Than adverts I see Rudolph Van Petulant is now singing with The National.
Report Spam   Logged
memyhead

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2019, 14:01:34 pm »

The most valuable squads in League Two revealed

https://www.devonlive.com/sport/most-valuable-squads-league-two-2769646

7. Northampton Town
Squad value: £3.53m

League position: 15th

Most valuable players: Ash Taylor, Shay Facey, Marvin Sordell (on loan from Burton Albion), £360k - LOL!  Grin

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: