The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 20:45:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Players Under/Out of Contract 19/20 Season

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Players Under/Out of Contract 19/20 Season  (Read 23931 times)
guest3063

Badges: (View All)
« on: February 01, 2019, 16:12:57 pm »

Under Contract:                

David Cornell                                                                      
Sam Hoskins                                     
Andy Williams                                
Junior Morias                                   
Aaron Pierre                   
Shaun McWilliams           
Jordan Turnbull                               
Sean Whaler                   
Morgan Roberts
Ryan Hughes
Jay Williams
Scott Pollock
Jack Newell
Camron McWilliams
Bradley Lashley

John-Joe O'Toole (option)

Daniel Powell (offered new terms)

Available for transfer:

Ash Taylor
Billy Waters
Joe Bunney

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 18:25:44 pm »

Jack Bridge is until 30 Jun 19 according to Transfermarkt...
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
guest3063

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 18:44:53 pm »

Jack Bridge is until 30 Jun 19 according to Transfermarkt...

Undisclosed according to the BBC website following his signing last year.
Report Spam   Logged
Winslow Lee

View Profile
Search Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 19:04:32 pm »

Was hoping a few more contracts would be up at the end of the season.
Would be hoping to move on Taylor, Bunney, Walters & Morais (if as suggested on here he doesn’t want to be here)
Also wouldn’t be overly bothered if A Williams & Hoskins left too.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 19:10:52 pm »

Was hoping a few more contracts would be up at the end of the season.
Would be hoping to move on Taylor, Bunney, Walters & Morais (if as suggested on here he doesn’t want to be here)
Also wouldn’t be overly bothered if A Williams & Hoskins left too.

Who says Morias doesn't want to be here? I haven't seen this mentioned, but may have missed it. I think Joe Bunney will definitely leave in the summer possibly Taylor and Waters too.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 19:22:22 pm »

Who says Morias doesn't want to be here? I haven't seen this mentioned, but may have missed it. I think Joe Bunney will definitely leave in the summer possibly Taylor and Waters too.

I've read a post saying he doesn't cut the mustard with Curle, doesn't mean he wants out (yet).
Report Spam   Logged
Winslow Lee

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2019, 19:26:15 pm »

Sordell is not a bad signing - he gives us something different and is not a youth player .
Plus , we have kept hold of everyone we needed to which is just as important .
Clearly Taylor and Morias want to go but they remain here for a while yet.
The amount of loans is worrying if things get tight but what choice do we have ....
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 19:28:17 pm by Winslow Lee » Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2019, 19:27:22 pm »

Thanks for asking the question, TP. I'm happy to enlighten you as always. It's not the case that Morias doesn't want to be here, more that KC doesn't want him. That being the case, Morias whose professionalism goes beyond his years, knows he needs to play his way out of the club. Don't doubt his commitment to himself or the club in order to do that. I admire the fact that he is going about things the right way. He would be happy to stay if wanted, but unless KC leaves, he will certainly look elsewhere. KC or Morias? Who would you choose?

Report Spam   Logged
Winslow Lee

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2019, 19:35:49 pm »

Cheers for clearing that up Mathius. I do wonder who KC does like? it seems like as soon as a player has a really good game or couple of games they get dropped or moved to a different position.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2019, 19:37:58 pm »

Thanks for asking the question, TP. I'm happy to enlighten you as always. It's not the case that Morias doesn't want to be here, more that KC doesn't want him. That being the case, Morias whose professionalism goes beyond his years, knows he needs to play his way out of the club. Don't doubt his commitment to himself or the club in order to do that. I admire the fact that he is going about things the right way. He would be happy to stay if wanted, but unless KC leaves, he will certainly look elsewhere. KC or Morias? Who would you choose?

I like Morias, I like him a lot but managers do have certain players they favour and some they don't - that's football.

Why then is KC playing Junior? Was it to get him a move before the deadline and if that's the case I take it he won't be anywhere the team tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2019, 19:57:48 pm »

Cheers for clearing that up Mathius. I do wonder who KC does like? it seems like as soon as a player has a really good game or couple of games they get dropped or moved to a different position.
I liked Odofin. He would have a good game and be dropped for the next. KC didn't want him so it didn't matter how well he played, he was only picked for convenience. Morias is a goal scorer. Hard to overlook when no one else regularly finds the back of the net. But even when he's playing well, scoring and inspiring others, he gets subbed off at Cambridge. We as fans couldn't make sense of that and KC said it was tactical to throw the ineffective Powell into the fray. I think that once KC makes his mind up, that's it. Time to look elsewhere.

Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2019, 07:26:11 am »

Please, Please, Please can be not like Hoskins! 
Report Spam   Logged
RowN

View Profile
Level 5 Eighth year Anniversary Combination
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2019, 08:58:28 am »

To be honest as a season ticket holder for the past 20+ years, I have seen lots of good and bad players on the pitch, and from the list I can honestly struggle to find even 3 or 4 players, that I think I would really keep!! I am hoping the new loans are the start of a new beginning. Oh the days, when we had players such as Ali Gibbs, Sammo, Gippes, Huburtz (even Armand One Lol!!)...
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2019, 09:22:01 am »

Now we have our squad complete. Who is under and out of contract for next season.

Under Contract:               Out of Contract:                 Loan Players:

David Cornell                   Shay Facey                        Joe Powell
Ash Taylor                       David Buchanan                 George Cox
Sam Hoskins                    Sam Foley                         Timi Elsnik
Andy Williams                  Daniel Powell                     Charlie Goode
Junior Morias                   James Goff                        Marvin Sordell
Aaron Pierre                    Dean Bowditch
Shaun McWilliams            John-Joe O'Toole
Jordan Turnbull                Joe Iaciofano
Billy Waters                     Luke Coddington
Sean Whaler                    Jack Bridge (?)
Morgan Roberts
Jay Williams
Camron McWilliams
Joe Bunney

From 'under contract' I can see at least 4 going. From 'out of contract' I would like to see Foley, Joe, Bridge and maybe even Coddington stay. From loans, keep Marvin. I like his name.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3103

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2019, 09:39:23 am »

In regards to Scott Pollock does anyone know if his scholarship contract automatically becomes a professional contract when he turns 18? I'm not sure of the rules.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2019, 10:49:57 am »

In regards to Scott Pollock does anyone know if his scholarship contract automatically becomes a professional contract when he turns 18? I'm not sure of the rules.
Doesn't have to be 18. Can be offered a pro anytime.
Report Spam   Logged
Shadowstorm

View Profile
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2019, 10:52:54 am »

Now we have our squad complete. Who is under and out of contract for next season.

Junior Morias                   James Goff                        Marvin Sordell
Morgan Roberts
Jay Williams
Camron McWilliams
Joe Bunney

I Can see most of the OOC players going and 3/4 In contract players going. I don't expect any on the loans to stay either.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2019, 11:19:48 am »

Morgan Roberts
Jay Williams
Camron McWilliams
Joe Bunney

I think all of the out of contracts will go except Foley and probably Bridge . All the loan players will go as well . Bunney , Waters , Taylor and it seems Morias will go from the contracted list.
The question is , will Curle be gone before them all ?
It’s not necessarily my wish but you heard it here first - especially if we don’t win any of the next three .
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2019, 11:20:39 am »

I Can see most of the OOC players going and 3/4 In contract players going. I don't expect any on the loans to stay either.

Could be a busy summer then, if you're correct.
Report Spam   Logged
TownOwl

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2019, 11:22:44 am »

I would be very upset if either Foley or JJOT weren't kept on. Proper players.
Report Spam   Logged

Roll Eyes           Roll Eyes           Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: