The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 11:54:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Listen to the It's All Cobblers To Me podcast

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Listen to the It's All Cobblers To Me podcast  (Read 46435 times)
OCoole

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #260 on: June 04, 2021, 17:21:04 pm »

Hey everyone.

While we're taking a little break from the Cobblers, we've got a brand new podcast all about this year's Euro's.

You'll find It's All Euro 2020 To Me in your podcast player of choice right now.

It's a daily show throughout the tournament and it starts today with our first episode.

Click here to listen and follow us on Twitter here.

Happy listening and get involved!

Just wanted to say great job by all involved in the pod, I started to listen to it for the first time this season and now it has become a weekly listen for me. Thumbs up in particular for the Bayo awards, a very funny show!
Report Spam   Logged
CobblersToMePod

View Profile WWW
Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary Combination
« Reply #261 on: June 04, 2021, 17:39:35 pm »

Just wanted to say great job by all involved in the pod, I started to listen to it for the first time this season and now it has become a weekly listen for me. Thumbs up in particular for the Bayo awards, a very funny show!

Thanks OCoole. That’s really great to hear.
I hope you enjoy our offering for the Euros just as much.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

New podcasts released every Tuesday talking all things Northampton Town. Join in by sending your thoughts to podcast@cobblerstome.com or @CobblersToMe on Twitter.

Click here to listen.
OCoole

View Profile
Windows User Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #262 on: June 04, 2021, 17:44:02 pm »

Thanks OCoole. That’s really great to hear.
I hope you enjoy our offering for the Euros just as much.  Smiley

Looking forward to it  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
CobblersToMePod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: July 27, 2021, 14:36:55 pm »

Hey everyone. Great news that you've undoubtably all been waiting for...

WE'RE BACK!

The first episode of the new season is out now. Charles, Danny, Neil and Jefé get together for the first time in a while to discuss how they're feeling about football now that the season is just around the corner.

From the thrill of the Euros to the normality of the EFL.
Going back to Sixfields after such a long time away.
The future of football being streamed online - can follow be put back in its' box?

🎧 Listen NOW for FREE 👉wherever you get your podcasts and at cobblerstome.com

Support the podcast by signing up to the It's All Cobblers To Me Fan Club from as little as £2 a month for extra content and an invite to our community Slack channel 👉 patreon.com/cobblerstome

Available for free on:
Apple Podcasts (and please leave us a review)

Google Podcasts
Amazon Music

And do let us know your thoughts on all things Cobblers. We're wanting to bring more of what you're thinking on the pod this season so send us an email to itsallcobblers@gmail.com or follow us on Twitter @CobblersToMe
Report Spam   Logged

New podcasts released every Tuesday talking all things Northampton Town. Join in by sending your thoughts to podcast@cobblerstome.com or @CobblersToMe on Twitter.

Click here to listen.
CobblersToMePod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: August 02, 2021, 08:13:07 am »

To help build up to the new season we've got 4 episodes coming your way this week, starting with a look at the new signings.

🎧 Listen NOW for FREE 👉wherever you get your podcasts and at cobblerstome.com

Support the podcast by signing up to the It's All Cobblers To Me Fan Club from as little as £2 a month for extra content and an invite to our community Slack channel 👉 patreon.com/cobblerstome

Available for free on:

Google Podcasts
Amazon Music

And do let us know your thoughts on all things Cobblers. We're wanting to bring more of what you're thinking on the pod this season so send us an email to itsallcobblers@gmail.com or follow us on Twitter @CobblersToMe
Report Spam   Logged

Click here to listen.
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #265 on: August 03, 2021, 11:31:33 am »

https://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/fans_forum/
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Mysterious Curle

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Level 5 Third year Anniversary
« Reply #266 on: August 04, 2021, 08:13:12 am »

So what was said last night?

Did the trio confirm we will be promoted by May?
Report Spam   Logged
CobblersToMePod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: August 04, 2021, 15:22:43 pm »

So what was said last night?

Did the trio confirm we will be promoted by May?

I'm just sorting the audio out from it now ready to be published to our podcast feed overnight.

There is also a written version which will be available on our website tomorrow. I'll post the link up as soon as I can in the morning.
Report Spam   Logged

Click here to listen.
CobblersToMePod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: August 05, 2021, 07:30:56 am »

The audio from the fans forum on Tuesday night is now available to listen to on our podcast feed.

There are a couple of times we couldn’t get a microphone close enough to the person speaking in the audience but the question becomes clear as it is answered so I’ve left those quieter moments in.

You can also read a report on the questions and answers here 👉  cobblerstome.com

🎧 Listen NOW for FREE 👉wherever you get your podcasts and at  cobblerstome.com

Available for free on:

Google Podcasts
Amazon Music

Let us know your thoughts on all things Cobblers. We're wanting to bring more of what you're thinking on the pod this season so send us an email to itsallcobblers@gmail.com or follow us on Twitter @CobblersToMe
Report Spam   Logged

Click here to listen.
Clarity

View Profile
1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #269 on: August 05, 2021, 09:01:10 am »

The audio from the fans forum on Tuesday night is now available to listen to on our podcast feed.

There are a couple of times we couldn’t get a microphone close enough to the person speaking in the audience but the question becomes clear as it is answered so I’ve left those quieter moments in.

You can also read a report on the questions and answers here 👉  cobblerstome.com

🎧 Listen NOW for FREE 👉wherever you get your podcasts and at  cobblerstome.com

Available for free on:

Google Podcasts
Amazon Music

Let us know your thoughts on all things Cobblers. We're wanting to bring more of what you're thinking on the pod this season so send us an email to itsallcobblers@gmail.com or follow us on Twitter @CobblersToMe
Thanks for posting the link and best of luck with your podcasts for the season
Report Spam   Logged
CobblersToMePod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: August 05, 2021, 09:58:07 am »

Thanks for posting the link and best of luck with your podcasts for the season

Thank you Clarity. Very kind.
Report Spam   Logged

Click here to listen.
CobblersToMePod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: August 06, 2021, 09:25:58 am »

2021/22 SEASON PREVIEW

Our season preview and predictions podcast is out now.

Who will win League 2?
Cobblers top scorer?
What crazy random sh1t will happen this year?

Plus we look back on Tuesday's fans forum and talk about how positive everything feels right now thanks to Jon Brady and his new look playing a coaching staff.

🎧 Listen for FREE 👉wherever you get your podcasts and at  cobblerstome.com

Available for free on:

Google Podcasts
Amazon Music

Let us know your thoughts on all things Cobblers. We're wanting to bring more of what you're thinking on the pod this season so send us an email to itsallcobblers@gmail.com or follow us on social media @CobblersToMe
Report Spam   Logged

Click here to listen.
Welly Cobb

View Profile
Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #272 on: August 07, 2021, 12:29:19 pm »

Before I forget, just want to thank you all for this and the Euro's podcast over the summer and the constant Cobblers stream before that. One of a few on regular podcosts on rotation through my daily walks, and appreciate the high quality content that comes out every week.

Definitely a credit to the club to have a set up as professional as yours covering the town. And it's great to have something running alongside for people that want more than just Premiership content from the media. Always enjoy the other fans coming in to learn about their thoughts, I always find that as will live in a complete dessert for content of the Lower Leagues compared to the compete saturation in the daily news about Sancho's right toe-nail, and like Charles I very rarely know much about the opposition or what to expect, so having a little bit of insight always enhances the experience of watching the game.
Report Spam   Logged
CobblersToMePod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: August 07, 2021, 18:52:42 pm »

Thank you Welly. That’s a lovely message to read. I’m so pleased you enjoy listening to it.
Report Spam   Logged

Click here to listen.
CobblersToMePod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: August 10, 2021, 09:45:36 am »

What A Beautiful Day

We’re celebrating fans being back at the game on this week’s pod as Charles and Danny go it alone and talk through their experiences of watching the Cobblers beat Port Vale on Saturday.

🎟 You don't get that watching on ifollow!
👞 Abbie Brewin gives us an update on Northampton Town Women's pre-season.
2️⃣ We round up the weird, wonderful and downright funny that League 2 had to offer this week.
📮 And we empty a bulging postbag. Did your message make it?

Available for free on:

Google Podcasts
Amazon Music

Let us know your thoughts on all things Cobblers. We're wanting to bring more of what you're thinking on the pod this season so send us an email to itsallcobblers@gmail.com or follow us on social media @CobblersToMe
Report Spam   Logged

Click here to listen.
CobblersToMePod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: August 17, 2021, 12:29:36 pm »

When The Sugababes Come Knocking

On this week’s pod we revel in another win, point out football’s inadequacies & welcome Neil back from the brink of pessimism.

👞 The Cobblers make it 3 out of 3
👎 That’s not a wonder goal!
🇺🇸 Fans from far away

Available for free on:

Google Podcasts
Amazon Music

Report Spam   Logged

Click here to listen.
CobblersToMePod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: August 24, 2021, 12:57:27 pm »

Striker Swap

On this week’s pod Charles, Chessie & Neil mull over #ntfc’s loss to Rochdale.

☹️ Frustrated, annoyed, upset
🍬 The cost of Haribo
🥅 Shoot!

Available for free on:

Google Podcasts
Amazon Music

Report Spam   Logged

Click here to listen.
CobblersToMePod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: August 31, 2021, 10:03:05 am »

Crawling Into September

This week’s pod is out now and we dissect the 0-0 draw with Crawley.

🐶 What’s Charles doing in his car?
🎶 Another new jingle!
🥅 Who will score the goals to fire our season?

Plus our usual quick fire trip around League Two

Available for free on:

Google Podcasts
Amazon Music

Report Spam   Logged

Click here to listen.
CobblersToMePod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: September 07, 2021, 08:11:32 am »

The Great Bath Tub Race of Watchet

Charles and Danny learn all about the Watchet Bath Tub Race from Chessie before sinking their teeth into the latest Cobblers news.

⚽️ Sc***horpe reaction
🙋‍♀️ Northampton Town Women update
🏆 League 2 round up

Available for free on:

Google Podcasts
Amazon Music

Report Spam   Logged

Click here to listen.
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #279 on: September 08, 2021, 13:25:21 pm »

After promising to do so for quite a while, I actually listened to and enjoyed the 'Great Bath Tub...' edition.  I have set it to download automatically each time a new one is released, so I will hopefully be a regular listener in the future.
Thank you and well done... Cool
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: