The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 23:32:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Crawley Town (h) 16th February

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crawley Town (h) 16th February  (Read 7643 times)
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2019, 19:24:18 pm »

Season ticket renewal time will be interesting...
Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2019, 19:34:13 pm »

Can't really think of a good thing to say about that game. Oh, hang on - it's over.
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2019, 19:42:36 pm »

Exactly and you will see a drop off before that because your average fan won't pay out their hard earnt cash on that garbage week in week out.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2019, 20:00:28 pm »

I decided before this season that the next game I attend(god willing) will be when the ground is redeveloped.
Promise little deliver big.

I’ve saved hell of a lot of money this season and judging by the comments haven’t missed a great deal.
I’ve seen plenty of rubbish in the past(the team of Jason burnham,Christian mcclean et al)
I haven’t the health or appetite to pay to watch the same standard of rubbish in a ramshackle mothballed building site whilst the owners spout the same old spin each pre season expecting the gullible to accept it and pay for a season ticket

Frankly I find it patronising at best and blatant piss taking at worst.
Just finish the fcuking ground or do one and let someone with the requisite finances have a go.
Like I say actions speak louder than words and il be getting my wallet out again when the ground is finished.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2019, 20:37:07 pm »

I see the windows in the west stand are still broken, absolutly unexeptable.
KT the man with no shame.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2019, 20:39:42 pm »

Oh **** off, Evers, you pompous, patronising dick.

Come in EddieEddie..... Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2019, 20:58:48 pm »

Not for me it won't. Wink I made the decision before Christmas. Bang-average league 2 manager. I'm not forking out up front to watch the current dreck.
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2019, 20:59:29 pm »

Can't really think of a good thing to say about that game. Oh, hang on - it's over.

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Clarity

View Profile
1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2019, 21:10:49 pm »

He obviously doesn’t want to be here! Tactically inept and it appears to me that he wants a payoff early doors.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2019, 21:14:07 pm »

I have to say that was one of the worst games of 'football' I have ever seen and I've seen a lot. The ball was almost constantly in the air from both
sides, neither side could pass the ball, neither side could control the ball, in fact neither side could do anything. If it were possible to do so then neither side should be awarded a point. It was total drivel. Hoskins up front on his own - ridiculous, bring the young lad Roberts on in such a physical game - equally ridiculous. One day he might be a good player but today was not the day to play him. As for bringing Williams and Morais on right at the end of the game, it just beggars belief. Pete Walton (whoever he is) seems to think we are going forward but since the Carlisle game we have gone backwards - at least at home anyway - and he seemed more than happy with a point at home against Crawley. Well I wasn't.

Plus points.........er er er , Goode played well and that's about it.

One thing that always baffles me is why do Radio Numpty ask for peoples comments and then proceed to not read them out, they used to read out loads once and now I never hear one., and please don't tell me nobody text's in.

Sorry about the rant, most unusual for me, but that was just unacceptable.

You forgot to mention that the defence was reasonably solid, Taylor played ok, 0-0 draw as well, Pierre played well apart from his passing! Cornell also played ok. Also Radio Npton read out a few messages; selected I would guess. Yes a boring disappointing game but we didn't lose and one point more towards safety. Not quite all doom! I bet you have had a few disappointing Christmases?
Report Spam   Logged

JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2019, 21:15:02 pm »

He obviously doesn’t want to be here! Tactically inept and it appears to me that he wants a payoff early doors.

Sadly enough, I said the exact same thing today.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2019, 21:17:17 pm »

Source please?
Report Spam   Logged

Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2019, 21:18:05 pm »

Either that or he is trying to set the bar as low as possible (“I’m playing with someone else’s jigsaw”) so that anything he achieves next season with his team is an improvement in comparison.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2019, 21:28:21 pm »

Another clean sheet for Cornell  Grin

Frank have you noticed that after a disappointing game/result it is the same happy ones who come on here to celebrate. 
Report Spam   Logged

the grumpy old man

View Profile
1000 Posts Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2019, 21:30:46 pm »

You forgot to mention that the defence was reasonably solid, Taylor played ok, 0-0 draw as well, Pierre played well apart from his passing! Cornell also played ok. Also Radio Npton read out a few messages; selected I would guess. Yes a boring disappointing game but we didn't lose and one point more towards safety. Not quite all doom! I bet you have had a few disappointing Christmases?

Well I'm glad you got something out of the game , you seem to be the only one that did. I have been watching the Cobblers since the late fifties and I cannot remember a game when both sides were so clueless. The thing that disappoints me the most about this squad is that we don't have one single player that I would call exciting to watch.

My Christmases have been fine thank you, but thanks for your concern.
Report Spam   Logged
Clarity

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2019, 21:32:57 pm »

Frank have you noticed that after a disappointing game/result it is the same happy ones who come on here to celebrate. 
Pull your pants back up, a tale of unrequited love
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2019, 21:36:30 pm »

Unlike one tit who seems to spend his life on here, eh? Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Clarity

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2019, 21:38:54 pm »

Source please?
Bearnaise
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2019, 21:39:07 pm »

Frank have you noticed that after a disappointing game/result it is the same happy clapper apologists who come on here and snipe at people who are more than entitled to register their opinions of what was a turgid, boring 90 minutes of league 2 “football”.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2019, 21:39:44 pm »

Unlike one tit who seems to spend his life on here, eh? Smiley

The biggest disaster to befall the club is you not taking up an ST. You will be sorely missed Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: