The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 19:09:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Notts Ceynty (a) 6/4/2019

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Notts Ceynty (a) 6/4/2019  (Read 6204 times)
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2019, 15:36:39 pm »

It’s all out attack by us now, good to see, but only if we put one of these chances away!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/07, 2007/08, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2018/19 and 2023/24
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2019, 15:47:54 pm »

We are f***ing awful.
If curle and all the players left now we would be better off
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2019, 15:52:19 pm »

6mins added..just enough time for a late County winner
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2019, 15:56:46 pm »

2-2 FT

Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2019, 16:10:07 pm »

We are **** awful.
If curle and all the players left now we would be better off
This!
I actually think that every other team in this division would have won from 2-1 up playing the bottom of the football league with them down to 10 men.
Utter shyte, KFC brings on that mug Sordell who puts in zero effort yet again, Junior Morais is OUR FCUKING PLAYER.
Please fcuk off Curle and take those pi55 taking players with you.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
the grumpy old man

View Profile
Signature 1000 Posts Combination
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2019, 16:16:08 pm »

Well at least we are mathematically safe now as neither Notts County or Yeovil can catch them.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End Grand National sweepstake winner 2024
guest3063

« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2019, 16:18:05 pm »

Well at least we are mathematically safe now as neither Notts County or Yeovil can catch them.

That's it, some positivity.
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2019, 16:39:44 pm »

Sure those who went today had a cracking day eyt, but having got bored senseless at Grimsby (mitigation of wind), Cheltenham and then last week...I just couldn't ruin another weekend by watching us so glad I didn't bother.

I know we dominated, having listened to the 2nd half on the wireless. But we dominated it against 10 men. And still couldn't win.

What I do not understand is why he is still playing Powell, Bowdith, Timi, Sordell...when surely none of them are going to be here next season. I simply do not get his logic with that one. Surely, McWilliams, some of the kids etc should now be playing? We've absolutely nothing to play for for Gods sake!

Sordell sounded terrible again, even Tim was implying that. The bloke is quite simply, LAZY. He cannot be assed. He is our 2019 version of Leon Constantine.

5 games to go now. The job is done for this season, we should be already thinking about next season. But the picks suggest otherwise.

Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2019, 16:45:26 pm »

How come we end up with the most uninspiring football manager in the league who thinks he is some kind of deep philosopher but in reality can’t string a sentence together.
Abject failure yet again today
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2019, 16:51:14 pm »

How come we end up with the most uninspiring football manager in the league who thinks he is some kind of deep philosopher but in reality can’t string a sentence together.

Then you listen to the after match interview - What a load of s***e!
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2019, 16:55:07 pm »

We had a 5-10 minute spell when we looked good, apart from that they were already on the beach.

Slow, slow, predictable and boring.

Welcome to the magical mysterious world of Keith Curle
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/07, 2007/08, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2018/19 and 2023/24
guest3063

« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2019, 16:58:03 pm »

We all know you and Glastonbury don't like Curle, but there again you haven't liked any of our recent managers!
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2019, 17:16:22 pm »

We all know you and Glastonbury don't like Curle, but there again you haven't liked any of our recent managers!

Apart from GPC I doubt those happy clappers 😅 were actually there today so no real value to their comments! It was a much better performance today but really we should have won. Not sure about their first goal as Bridges was clearly fouled. Should Cornell have saved it? Those around me thought not a chance! Not sure myself. As for second goal poor defending....again!
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
guest3264

« Reply #113 on: April 06, 2019, 17:19:38 pm »

Back in Wellingborough after watching a better performance but not good, in front of an exellent following of nearly one thousand. Bowditch was the best footballer and Daniel Powell had more influence.

BUT we are nowhere near good enough and require more than half of the squad to be released and others try and move them on!
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2019, 17:52:48 pm »

Apart from GPC I doubt those happy clappers 😅 were actually there today so no real value to their comments!
I wasnt there today. Do I need to seek your approval, before I express an opinion?
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2019, 17:57:24 pm »

I wasnt there today. Do I need to seek your approval, before I express an opinion?

Don't be silly even suggesting it TK - Clearly as you and I were not there means we're both not worthy  Wink Wink Shocked

« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 18:18:35 pm by Glastonbury Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2019, 18:11:05 pm »

Well below mediocre.
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2019, 18:15:50 pm »

Don't be silly even suggesting it TP - Clearly as you and I were not there means were both not worthy  Wink Wink Shocked
Of course. 25 years of following this team around, counts for nothing. According to one individual.

Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2019, 18:29:55 pm »

Why a patronising snipe like that?  Generally you r there?

Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
guest2995

« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2019, 18:33:48 pm »

With some justification !
Although to be fair , I didn’t mind JED and Dean Austin but both had to go .
Curle plays the worst football of the lot in an easier league and speaks utter tripe .
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: