The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 22:57:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Summer Transfer Rumours 2019

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 98   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Transfer Rumours 2019  (Read 169913 times)
ntfc01

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #560 on: June 03, 2019, 13:03:57 pm »

Does anyone actually have any rumours
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #561 on: June 03, 2019, 13:04:43 pm »

Obviously if Bunn had a chance like Rob Green he would take it BUT he has been 3rd choice at a Championship club this season and has been released. I think his future lies further down the Leagues, but we will see, it still doesn't change the fact that he would be a great signing for us, in my opinion.

Problem is, nobody actually knows how good/bad he is these days, as he has only played two games in the last two seasons.

I would be happier with Cornell/Lashley next season and the money going elsewhere in the squad.
Report Spam   Logged
Grove

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #562 on: June 03, 2019, 13:13:05 pm »

Of course not, same since the HE was formed some 15 years ago
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #563 on: June 03, 2019, 13:17:11 pm »

Problem is, nobody actually knows how good/bad he is these days, as he has only played two games in the last two seasons.
I believe the old saying "Form is temporary, class is permanent"  and Bunn was class when he was here. I know it was a while ago but since he left he has spent all that time with either Premier or Championship clubs.
Report Spam   Logged
Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 03, 2019, 14:20:59 pm »

Obviously if Bunn had a chance like Rob Green he would take it BUT he has been 3rd choice at a Championship club this season and has been released. I think his future lies further down the Leagues, but we will see, it still doesn't change the fact that he would be a great signing for us, in my opinion.

What is this obsession with mark bunn. He has hardly played since he left us. Don’t get me wrong he was a very good keeper for us. If he had the option of going to a championship/league 1 club for higher wages and sit on the bench he would choose that over playing week in week out for us on lower wages. Not the sort of character Kieth Curle has been talking about. David Cornell was not the problem last season and if anyone thinks he was then they obviously didn’t go to many games last season. In fact he was one of the few consistent performers. Personally would rather spend the money elsewhere
Report Spam   Logged
ClarenceInDefence

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 4 Combination
« Reply #565 on: June 03, 2019, 14:33:41 pm »

What is this obsession with mark bunn. He has hardly played since he left us. Don’t get me wrong he was a very good keeper for us. If he had the option of going to a championship/league 1 club for higher wages and sit on the bench he would choose that over playing week in week out for us on lower wages. Not the sort of character Kieth Curle has been talking about. David Cornell was not the problem last season and if anyone thinks he was then they obviously didn’t go to many games last season. In fact he was one of the few consistent performers. Personally would rather spend the money elsewhere

Cornell was not THE problem but he was one of them. He cost between 10-15 goals last season through individual errors alone.

I was vocal on here at the start of the season about Buchanan and Taylor's liability and their leaving has been long overdue, however I believe Cornell was just as culpable for our goals conceded record and will be surprised if Curle doesn't sign a new keeper this summer.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #566 on: June 03, 2019, 14:42:14 pm »

Cornell was not THE problem but he was one of them. He cost between 10-15 goals last season through individual errors alone.

I was vocal on here at the start of the season about Buchanan and Taylor's liability and their leaving has been long overdue, however I believe Cornell was just as culpable for our goals conceded record and will be surprised if Curle doesn't sign a new keeper this summer.
Goalkeeper is the most important position on the pitch FACT
Cornell isn't very good FACT
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
West Stand

View Profile
500 Posts Search Combination
« Reply #567 on: June 03, 2019, 14:45:07 pm »

Look out for new signings. Not Mark Bunn.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #568 on: June 03, 2019, 14:54:20 pm »

Goalkeeper is the most important position on the pitch FACT
Cornell isn't very good FACT

I read an article over the weekend that said that the fullbacks have become the most important position on the pitch but I don’t know if that is just for the top level or it filters down to us.
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: June 03, 2019, 14:58:01 pm »

Incoming at 4pm!
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: June 03, 2019, 15:00:13 pm »

Ryan Watson is back then, not sure what to make of this one.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #571 on: June 03, 2019, 15:10:17 pm »

Another one to come
Report Spam   Logged
Clarity

View Profile
1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #572 on: June 03, 2019, 15:11:47 pm »

Another one to come
Today?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3293

« Reply #573 on: June 03, 2019, 15:20:22 pm »

Gardien de but
Report Spam   Logged
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #574 on: June 03, 2019, 15:24:54 pm »

He was great the first time round, not so much the 2nd with I think was cut short by injury before he got going.

I hope he does well, not sure if he is an improvement on Foley but I cant say I have watches him since he left.

Report Spam   Logged

Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: June 03, 2019, 15:30:30 pm »

I agree with you. Knew we were in for him in January but not sure how much he played last season.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #576 on: June 03, 2019, 15:33:22 pm »

Today?

Yes.
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 03, 2019, 15:33:57 pm »

KC seems impressed with his technique, ball retention and creativity, just wants more goals out of him.

Guessing he will be in the starting line-up rather than a squad player, which for me means a three of McWilliams/Lines/Watson.
Report Spam   Logged
Onetouch

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #578 on: June 03, 2019, 15:49:14 pm »

Today?
When is the next one being announced?
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile