The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 09:31:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Summer Transfer Rumours 2019

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 98   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Transfer Rumours 2019  (Read 171140 times)
MCHammer

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #940 on: June 21, 2019, 11:14:38 am »

Following on from the above, the academy head [ Trevor Gould's replacement] and the chief scout are leaving. This is a worrying trend.

My understanding from what I was told is the people leaving are moving on to bigger and better things.  Is that not just a fact of life and we are to an extent a victim of our own success?  Unless of course you know different if so say it.

As for the Academy Head is he not moving to work with someone he has previous close ties with?
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #941 on: June 21, 2019, 11:19:28 am »

Is that a hint that Rico might be coming back in some role with the youth?
Not as far as I am aware
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #942 on: June 21, 2019, 11:57:15 am »

Not as far as I am aware

Oh, sorry about that - I thought from your tone you knew something about who was going to come in to oversee the youth.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: June 21, 2019, 11:57:23 am »

The replacement could be an improvement and good news though ......
I was thinking Rico as well. Here's hoping...
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: June 21, 2019, 11:58:37 am »

Amongst all the comment on definite and potential transfer news at the Cobblers is it not worth remembering that the previous chief scour appointed by Thomas was in place during the two forgettable seasons we had before Curle arrived which saw us sign some real dross that we are still trying to get rid off. At least so far Simon Tracey seems to be making a better fist of things than his predecessor.
Shame he's going then.
Report Spam   Logged
LawfordCob

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Level 4
« Reply #945 on: June 21, 2019, 12:04:20 pm »

Shame he's going then.

Is he?
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #946 on: June 21, 2019, 12:24:57 pm »

Oh, sorry about that - I thought from your tone you knew something about who was going to come in to oversee the youth.
Rico isn’t the person replacing the head of development going to Peterborough ....
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #947 on: June 21, 2019, 12:45:19 pm »

Is he?
Yes. He's not been here long but neither has Kieron and he's working his notice.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: June 21, 2019, 12:48:08 pm »

Yes. He's not been here long but neither has Kieron and he's working his notice.

Sorry who’s Kieron? Just to clarify, are you saying that Tracey is leaving already? Also who is the head of development that is going to Peterborough? It’s a bit annoying/worrying that so many behind the scenes staff seem to be leaving.
Report Spam   Logged
memyhead

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: June 21, 2019, 13:31:41 pm »

Sorry who’s Kieron? Just to clarify, are you saying that Tracey is leaving already? Also who is the head of development that is going to Peterborough? It’s a bit annoying/worrying that so many behind the scenes staff seem to be leaving.

Pretty sure Simon Tracey ain't leaving...

This is Kieran Scaff who is obviously joining back up with wife beater at scum...

https://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/2018/october/kieran_scarff/
Report Spam   Logged
Shadowstorm

View Profile
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #950 on: June 21, 2019, 13:36:04 pm »

He's been here 8 months and now he's leaving.. curious to wonder of there is not more to that than going to a better club. 🤔🤔🤔
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 21, 2019, 13:37:58 pm »

Kieran Scarff is academy head who took over from Trevor Gould. He's working his notice. Chief Scout is Simon Tracey who is also working notice. Head of academy Coaching is/ was Lee Garlick. He's either left or still working notice. Lead development phase coach was Mark Lyons. He left a few weeks ago.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 21, 2019, 13:42:19 pm »

Pretty sure Simon Tracey ain't leaving...

This is Kieran Scaff who is obviously joining back up with wife beater at scum...

https://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/2018/october/kieran_scarff/
Oh yes he is. I get Kieran Leaving. He lives in Peterborough and has worked there previous with Ferguson. More concerned with the others as I think it's a bad move to change things when they start to work.
Report Spam   Logged
Shadowstorm

View Profile
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #953 on: June 21, 2019, 13:48:18 pm »

More concerned with the others as I think it's a bad move to change things when they start to work.
other? What others?
Report Spam   Logged
Onetouch

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #954 on: June 21, 2019, 13:49:21 pm »

There is no news about any of these leaving anywhere.
Seems odd Simon leaving as he has been busy with us
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 21, 2019, 13:52:50 pm »

Oh yes he is. I get Kieran Leaving. He lives in Peterborough and has worked there previous with Ferguson. More concerned with the others as I think it's a bad move to change things when they start to work.

Thanks for the info - it’s pretty concerning especially the fact that there isn’t a sign of it (particularly Tracey) on the offy or in the Chron. What’s the point in Tracey continuing in his role whilst working his notice - surely his heart won’t be in it and there may be a vested interest in not going for certain targets (if for example he is going to another club in our league/above)? Hopefully there’s some kind of grand scheme in mind for the youth set up - I’m assuming that Brady is still there?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #956 on: June 21, 2019, 14:12:36 pm »

Kieran Scarff is academy head who took over from Trevor Gould. He's working his notice. Chief Scout is Simon Tracey who is also working notice. Head of academy Coaching is/ was Lee Garlick. He's either left or still working notice. Lead development phase coach was Mark Lyons. He left a few weeks ago.

Mark Lyons is now pre-academy coordinator & lead coach at Leicester City.
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #957 on: June 21, 2019, 14:15:48 pm »

Mathius - you are obviously in-the-know so can you put your finger on the reason why we are losing staff in such numbers?
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #958 on: June 21, 2019, 14:19:51 pm »

Mathius - you are obviously in-the-know so can you put your finger on the reason why we are losing staff in such numbers?
Very concerning  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3063

« Reply #959 on: June 21, 2019, 14:23:58 pm »

How about them moving on to better things? Lyons to Leicester. Garlick is an FA mentor amongst other things. Scarff has gone back to where he lives and a manager he's worked with previously. The only strange one is Tracey. However, he did move down here to be closer to his family, so maybe he's found somewhere even closer.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 98   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: