The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 16:00:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Summer Transfer Rumours 2019

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 98   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Transfer Rumours 2019  (Read 169810 times)
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #960 on: June 21, 2019, 14:37:21 pm »

TP - let Mathius answer my question if he kindly would without the likes of you guessing at explanations.
Report Spam   Logged
memyhead

View Profile
« Reply #961 on: June 21, 2019, 14:46:31 pm »

Oh yes he is. I get Kieran Leaving. He lives in Peterborough and has worked there previous with Ferguson. More concerned with the others as I think it's a bad move to change things when they start to work.

Can you shed any light on why Tracey is leaving as he's been massive part of the recruitment process i'd assume? Let's hope Melville ain't waiting by the phone!

Also, why has all this not become public knowledge? If they are all working their notices then it's official surely?
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #962 on: June 21, 2019, 14:52:24 pm »

The beauty of football forums during silly season.  I'm sure Mathius will clarify his earlier comments and explain what he means by the club doing more to keep them.  Maybe some people like Vintage has should ask questions rather than just take everything as gospel.

No idea what's happening with Simon Tracey but couldn't care less as I'm sure there will be a perfectly valid reason.

Mark Lyons didn't leave a few weeks ago he left at the end of January to go to Leicester!

I was told Scarff is going to Posh to link up with Ferguson again following their time together at Doncaster.

Lee Garlick announced he was leaving back at the start of May and was even linking the NTFC job seeking his replacement telling everyone what a great club it is to work for.
Report Spam   Logged
Shadowstorm

View Profile
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #963 on: June 21, 2019, 14:53:53 pm »

The lack of official confirmation of the back from departures at this curical time is somewhat alarming. They may well be going to better places but such a exodus if true does make you think.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #964 on: June 21, 2019, 15:05:36 pm »

TP - let Mathius answer my question if he kindly would without the likes of you guessing at explanations.

No guessing. See MCHammer's post it confirms what I said.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #965 on: June 21, 2019, 15:16:28 pm »

As I said earlier , not everything is bad news providing the right people take on replacement roles . Nothing has been announced on this yet .
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #966 on: June 21, 2019, 20:54:32 pm »

Can someone explain to me why people think they have the right to know immediately when employees of NTFC depart their roles?

Would you like to know if the club secretary is making the morning brew?

People have clearly done excellent work and move on. That's life for you.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #967 on: June 21, 2019, 21:39:41 pm »

Thanks for the info - it’s pretty concerning especially the fact that there isn’t a sign of it (particularly Tracey) on the offy or in the Chron. What’s the point in Tracey continuing in his role whilst working his notice - surely his heart won’t be in it and there may be a vested interest in not going for certain targets (if for example he is going to another club in our league/above)? Hopefully there’s some kind of grand scheme in mind for the youth set up - I’m assuming that Brady is still there?
Yes he is.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #968 on: June 21, 2019, 21:53:38 pm »

Mathius - you are obviously in-the-know so can you put your finger on the reason why we are losing staff in such numbers?
A number of reasons. I'm just concerned as I don't think it's productive. Let's hope B & S is right and we end up with replacements better than what we have lost. There's one or two internally that maybe deserve a chance to step up.
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #969 on: June 22, 2019, 10:10:53 am »

Richie Bennett signed elsewhere, so that's another Carlisle connection off the list.

Interesting to see where we strengthen next, but guess it is reliant on Bunney/Waters moving on now.

Expect we line up like this at the moment:

Cornell/Arnold

J.Williams Pierre Turnbull

Adams                                     Martin

Watson McCormack Lines

Morais
                          Smith

Bench: McWilliams, Hall-Johnson, Pollock, A.Williams, Warburton, Hoskins, Roberts

Not expecting Warburton to start unless he does wonders in pre-season, McCormack will be rotated with McWilliams to keep him fit. Perhaps lacks a bit of pace but we look very solid and have genuinely good delivery into the big man up top with Adams/Lines. Hoping Morias is fit this season and gets a run in the team, think he can get 10-15 goals at this level if he does.

Hoping Daldy/Hughes/Newell/Lashley get loan deals at a decent level.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 10:14:02 am by The Rauldinho » Report Spam   Logged
ntfc01

View Profile
« Reply #970 on: June 22, 2019, 12:42:38 pm »

Any more incoming rumours ..seems to have gone quiet
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #971 on: June 22, 2019, 13:31:08 pm »

Richie Bennett signed elsewhere, so that's another Carlisle connection off the list.

Interesting to see where we strengthen next, but guess it is reliant on Bunney/Waters moving on now.

Expect we line up like this at the moment:

Cornell/Arnold

J.Williams Pierre Turnbull

Adams                                     Martin

Watson McCormack Lines

Morais
                          Smith

Bench: McWilliams, Hall-Johnson, Pollock, A.Williams, Warburton, Hoskins, Roberts

Not expecting Warburton to start unless he does wonders in pre-season, McCormack will be rotated with McWilliams to keep him fit. Perhaps lacks a bit of pace but we look very solid and have genuinely good delivery into the big man up top with Adams/Lines. Hoping Morias is fit this season and gets a run in the team, think he can get 10-15 goals at this level if he does.

Hoping Daldy/Hughes/Newell/Lashley get loan deals at a decent level.

Like the look of that team mate, looking forward to Walsall
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest2677

« Reply #972 on: June 22, 2019, 15:01:19 pm »

Like the look of that team mate, looking forward to Walsall
I've heard the argument but dont think Adams is a wing back. Think we might suffer with him and Jay Williams defending our right.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #973 on: June 24, 2019, 06:33:06 am »

Exeter have signed Lewis Ward.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #974 on: June 24, 2019, 07:50:53 am »

Exeter have signed Lewis Ward.
Grin Ron / Evers/ Fly told us his Exeter supporting mate said that Cornell was going to Exeter?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: June 24, 2019, 09:20:46 am »

Grin Ron / Evers/ Fly told us his Exeter supporting mate said that Cornell was going to Exeter?
I know there was interest from another club for Cornell but can't say which one.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #976 on: June 24, 2019, 09:51:58 am »

Bill Warren Exeter supporter and close friend informed me gleefully that Exeter has made an offer for Cornell.  I never said our esteemed keeper was actually going to Exeter; that was Manny boyo that fountain of PC and truthful information Roll Eyes
It maybe that Cornell did not want to leave and turned down any terms from Exeter? Perhaps NTFClad  and/or Mathius may know more.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
just.reading

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Windows User
« Reply #977 on: June 24, 2019, 13:00:09 pm »

Bill Warren Exeter supporter and close friend informed me gleefully that Exeter has made an offer for Cornell.  I never said our esteemed keeper was actually going to Exeter; that was Manny boyo that fountain of PC and truthful information Roll Eyes
It maybe that Cornell did not want to leave and turned down any terms from Exeter? Perhaps NTFClad  and/or Mathius may know more.

Grin  Grin  Is Cornell that well known by other L2 clubs' supporters? Or have you been overselling his ability to your mate? He's in for a big surprise if they do sign him.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: June 24, 2019, 14:10:25 pm »

Bryon Webster has gone to Carlisle. He would have done us.
Report Spam   Logged
Winslow Lee

View Profile
Search Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #979 on: June 24, 2019, 14:17:50 pm »

Bryon Webster has gone to Carlisle. He would have done us.
Surely worth a bet on him scoring against us from a set piece next season.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 98   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: