The Hotel End
April 18, 2024, 20:31:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Yanking the Yeovil Sat 27th April (H)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yanking the Yeovil Sat 27th April (H)  (Read 5669 times)
guest3086

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2019, 19:58:23 pm »

You want more of this?!
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2019, 19:59:49 pm »

You want more of this?!

No, that's why I'm not going to Oldham.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2019, 20:09:08 pm »

You contradict yourself as always. You say the reception at the end was weak (for JJOT & Buchs) then you say you didn't clap the after match lap. Why didn't you just leave at the final whistle?
Spectacularly incorrect as usual .
I stayed at the end specifically to thank JJOT and Buchs .
The lap of honour was weak because it was half hearted and the supporters mostly cleared off - quite right too .
Nothing contradictory and just about sums the season up
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2019, 20:20:33 pm »

Spectacularly incorrect as usual .
I stayed at the end specifically to thank JJOT and Buchs .
The lap of honour was weak because it was half hearted and the supporters mostly cleared off - quite right too .
Nothing contradictory and just about sums the season up

So, how can you "thank" two players but "tell a few of the wasters what you thought of them". You're saying two different things, unless you had a private clap with JJOT & Buchs separately.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2019, 20:29:34 pm »

So, how can you "thank" two players but "tell a few of the wasters what you thought of them". You're saying two different things, unless you had a private clap with JJOT & Buchs separately.
It’s really not difficult .
I was down the front in the North when they came over .
Report Spam   Logged
BMON

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2019, 20:38:49 pm »

There's no doubt that the club was in a hole, and holes take a while to climb out of. Had KT acted more decisively when it was apparent that we were dropping like a stone, we might have pulled away quicker. But I am loathed to criticise anyone at this point other than Curle and the sheep that worshipped his mantra.

Curle has served us both right and wrong this season. But he has come good in my eyes. Today I am happy, but ultimately relieved. Now the real task of building a club for the Town, the chairman, but most of all, the long suffering supporters begins. Thankfully the foundations are finally there to start delivering on the promises. The problem with NTFC, is that thes assume that everyone except muchy is canvassing for support or opinion. If you starve people of information they will take one of several paths. KT has decided to try to solve this riddle. He could get things wrong, but that's his risk. Let's be honest. You've never had the bottle to venture an opinion on Curle at at all. But that degree of blind loyalty has shown just how flawed your logic is. Had we all followed your mantra, we'd be in the conference now. On this occasion it could be that your insistence on sitting on your hands again, might well find us in a deeper mess.I think you know my views on this matter

In essence I was saying that anything worth knowing is either PM'd or passed on person to person. Admittedly I have received information via PMQ's, but probably the greatest insight I got was from someone who deals regularly with the club. But even then I'm not overly confident of the facts. Therefore I wouldn't risk posting it. Like I said, the main reason for saying I knew something was more to illustrate the fact that the truth can't and won't come out on here until the club opens up more.

All I will say, is that the supporters of our club have been treated appallingly. For that KT should be ashamed.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2019, 20:42:36 pm »

'Thankfully the foundations are finally there to start delivering on the promises'.

What???!
Report Spam   Logged
BMON

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2019, 20:48:43 pm »

One day sometime soon the Cobblers fans will accept the fact that last season this group of players proved themselves to be useless. All of them. The more that leave the better. Yes maybe some are better than others but they quite simply proved themselves to be spineless. Even the so-called 'stars'. I don't care who leaves. Who arrives is more important. Unfortunately I don't think much will happen in the summer We have a chairman who can't wait to extricate himself and who in their right minds would want this hapless bunch of ne'er do wells? The worst squad I have known since supporting this club in the 1970's
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2019, 21:22:18 pm »

f*** sake it's not that difficult to go to the front of the stand and shake two players hands or give them specifically a clap for the service they have given.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2019, 21:28:55 pm »

**** sake it's not that difficult to go to the front of the stand and shake two players hands or give them specifically a clap for the service they have given.
Exactly
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2019, 21:29:49 pm »

**** sake it's not that difficult to go to the front of the stand and shake two players hands or give them specifically a clap for the service they have given.

I said, unless you gave those two a separate clap, and he clearly did. At the same time as giving others what for apparently.
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2019, 21:41:51 pm »

Left on full time, but gave JJOT a hug last Friday. Gave Cornell a handshake in the tent afterwards.

In Stark contrast to the Macclesfield fans, if Yeovil can only bring 250 odd and then have the audacity to sing to us "Your support is fcuking ****" the c***s deserve everything they got... Conference!

We would have taken a guaranteed 1500+ had we been in the same situation!
Young Joe Powell did well!
Report Spam   Logged
Lukey

View Profile
Level 4 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2019, 23:51:11 pm »

In Stark contrast to the Macclesfield fans, if Yeovil can only bring 250 odd and then have the audacity to sing to us "Your support is fcuking ****" the c***s deserve everything they got... Conference!

Considering we are fortunate enough not to be fighting relegation, have a big budget - you could say our fans go missing at times, especially when we go 2 - 0 down, however it's probably the same at every club where large parts of the fan base has grown tired of the chairman.

I think deep down Yeovil Town fans will be happy tonight...

2013/2014 - Finished 24th in SkyBet Championship.
2014/2015 - Finished 24th in SkyBet League One.
2015/2016 - Finished 19th in SkyBet League Two.
2016/2017 - Finished 20th in SkyBet League Two.
2017/2018 - Finished 19th in SkyBet League Two.
2018/2019 - Will probably finish 24th in SkyBet League Two.

Their fans must have been depressed over the last 6 years, they can now look forward to rebuilding, the Conference is a very hard league to get out of but they have a decent fan base for that level and i would expect them to be aiming to bounce back.

2019/2020 - Finished 3rd in Vanarama Conference Premier.

They haven't won more than 12 games in a season since 2012 so the gloves are now off and their fans can start enjoying their football again and enjoy that winning feeling.

I was speaking to a couple after the game and they openly said that with the way their club has been mismanaged they are where they deserve to be and were optimistic about the new investor. though they did say after beating Newport 6 - 0 in Wales at the start of the season they didn't think the season would pan out the way it has.
Report Spam   Logged

Prejudice cannot be hidden,
Arrogance for the color of skin.
Its ugly head is here again
Racism is lurking within.

"Cynthia BuhainBaello"
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2019, 09:34:41 am »

No, that's why I'm not going to Oldham.

The away games have generally been better than the home games; markedly since the Crewe game. Also the atmosphere has been better also.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2019, 09:50:43 am »

The away games have generally been better than the home games; markedly since the Crewe game. Also the atmosphere has been better also.

Yes, I've been to a few this season but have had my fill of Cobblers related activity for this season.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: