The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 23:14:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Poll - taking a Season Ticket refund?

Poll
Question: If the season is cancelled, will you request a Season Ticket refund?
Yes - 11 (13.9%)
No - 68 (86.1%)
Total Voters: 71

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll - taking a Season Ticket refund?  (Read 8966 times)
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #140 on: May 24, 2020, 13:13:11 pm »

I paid to watch 23 games this year and I've got a wedding to pay for next summer, so yeah, I'll have the money back if you don't mind. They'll have it back anyway once whenevers seasons tickets go on sale anyway.  Not that sure why I should go without to make sure a footballer can carry on banking 3 a week. Up to you tho boys
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #141 on: May 24, 2020, 13:26:25 pm »

Slowly getting back to topic ; I regrettably am facing a moral issue if only a financial one!  With the L2  abandon my wife asked me would I seek refund for remaining home games; as she bought the season tkt as way of a birthday present. Immediately my defensive  reaction kicked in. I suggested that the club being in the playoffs that no decision had been made on ST refunds. As an added measure I suggested that the club was considering offering a credit towards next season ticket. I might be misinformed on this Shocked but it gives me valuable added time.
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #142 on: May 24, 2020, 14:00:40 pm »

Yes, as mentioned elsewhere, slightly frustrating for STHs that want refunding, having to see official site mantra from KT of basically how wonderful the messages of support are (not wanting a refund).
Not a STH myself, though have five away tickets (FGR, Cambridge, Crewe) still awaiting official clearance for refunds.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #143 on: May 24, 2020, 14:54:09 pm »

Season ticket holder who got to only one home game this season. No refund sought.
Can't dec9de what that makes me. I'll start with stupid?..
Report Spam   Logged
Larry

View Profile
Search Fourth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #144 on: May 24, 2020, 15:38:41 pm »

I paid to watch 23 games this year and I've got a wedding to pay for next summer, so yeah, I'll have the money back if you don't mind. They'll have it back anyway once whenevers seasons tickets go on sale anyway.  Not that sure why I should go without to make sure a footballer can carry on banking 3 a week. Up to you tho boys

Don't believe the hype, it's 300 not 3000 in League 2
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #145 on: May 24, 2020, 16:44:41 pm »

AC/DC supposedly played the CG but I don’t remember it? Had the Pistols have played it would have probably have been my greatest memory ever? Sadly not to be? Wasn’t the Regent called Circles in those days?
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Horsham Cobbler

"I'm not a gynaecologist, but I'll take a look"

View Profile
500 Posts Eighth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #146 on: May 24, 2020, 17:17:10 pm »

Saw U2 (supported by Delta 5) at Nene College Park Campus when I was a student there .. just weeks before they released the 'Boy' album. 50 pence a ticket  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Larry

View Profile
Search Fourth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #147 on: May 24, 2020, 17:40:42 pm »

Saw U2 (supported by Delta 5) at Nene College Park Campus when I was a student there .. just weeks before they released the 'Boy' album. 50 pence a ticket  Grin

Complete with said Boy album cover as back drop.
Yes MC it was Circles, I couldn't remember the name even though that was what is was called the most times I went there, so thanks for that.
Report Spam   Logged
CobblerForever

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 24, 2020, 17:51:52 pm »

www.ac-dc.net/archive/acdc_tour_history.php?date_id=764
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #149 on: May 24, 2020, 18:17:59 pm »

Did Yes and Genesis play a double gig in the early '70s in the Town. I seem to remember someone saying that at the time but I didn't go?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
guest3086

« Reply #150 on: May 24, 2020, 19:01:34 pm »

October 16th 1965. Rolling Stones played ABC cinema. Way before my time but I understand everblite had a ticket as a gift from his grand daughter for a 'significant' birthday. Only saying.
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #151 on: May 24, 2020, 21:21:10 pm »

U2 at Derby assembly rooms, on the "War tour" in 1983. My ticket was four quid. He was hanging off of the balcony whilst still singing. And security hanging on to him. We waited afterwoods by the stage door, and Pope Bono signed my ticket. He had the most stupid Mullet that I haver seen.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
EB Claret

View Profile
Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #152 on: May 24, 2020, 21:26:36 pm »

I remember arriving to find an empty stage and thinking we'd been conned. We were told their truck had broken down but would definitely get there. Seeing Angus Young wandering around made us feel better, no support to watch so we went for chips down the Welly road. The lorry arrived at about 9.15 and started setting up. By 10 o'clock AC/DC were on stage complete with lights (rare at the CG) and it was brilliant. Angus and Bon Scott were carried through the crowd on roadies shoulders and the fans helped feed out miles of cable to the guitar and mic., great show.
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 24, 2020, 22:19:49 pm »

I remember arriving to find an empty stage and thinking we'd been conned. We were told their truck had broken down but would definitely get there. Seeing Angus Young wandering around made us feel better, no support to watch so we went for chips down the Welly road. The lorry arrived at about 9.15 and started setting up. By 10 o'clock AC/DC were on stage complete with lights (rare at the CG) and it was brilliant. Angus and Bon Scott were carried through the crowd on roadies shoulders and the fans helped feed out miles of cable to the guitar and mic., great show.
You know what? Simple things, like "Chips down the Welly Road."Memories.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 24, 2020, 23:27:49 pm »

Legend has it U2 also played The Nags Head in Wollaston?
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 24, 2020, 23:36:20 pm »

Complete with said Boy album cover as back drop.
Yes MC it was Circles, I couldn't remember the name even though that was what is was called the most times I went there, so thanks for that.
Many a long since departed nightclub could be the subject of much chat on here? Opus 2, PJs/Panache, Stirlings and the infamous Salon which of course went onto become Syphillrella Cockyfellas?
Report Spam   Logged

Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2020, 01:50:09 am »

Legend has it U2 also played The Nags Head in Wollaston?
Yes they did. It was a John Peel night. Although I never went. Argument with the girlfriend probably. And she loved to argue. My God could that lass argue. She had to go. Her parting words were, "If, you walk out of that door, then dont come back". As you wish, was my response. Well, it took about about two days before the phone calls started. Screaming down the phone, arguing again, I had her mum on the phone the following day. Can I Help? NO. I could say more about what I said to mum about her daughter, but it would be in appopriate. Not here.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
coboz

View Profile
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2020, 02:16:28 am »

Late 70's at the County Ground I believe I saw (although recollection - a bit faded now) : The Adverts, The Ruts, 999 and Generation X
Report Spam   Logged
Winslow Lee

View Profile
Search Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2020, 05:32:38 am »

Always wondered about the age demographic of this board, I guess this thread answers that and actually makes me feel quite young  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest2934

« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2020, 06:24:08 am »

October 16th 1965. Rolling Stones played ABC cinema. Way before my time but I understand everblite had a ticket as a gift from his grand daughter for a 'significant' birthday. Only saying.

My mum went to this...Is Evers my Dad?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: