The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 09:14:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Poll - taking a Season Ticket refund?

Poll
Question: If the season is cancelled, will you request a Season Ticket refund?
Yes - 11 (13.9%)
No - 68 (86.1%)
Total Voters: 71

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll - taking a Season Ticket refund?  (Read 8935 times)
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #160 on: May 25, 2020, 11:28:28 am »

Is it true that Japan also played the CG? For the benefit of the younger demographic that’s Rain Tree Crow.
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #161 on: May 25, 2020, 11:30:13 am »

Yes they did. It was a John Peel night. Although I never went. Argument with the girlfriend probably. And she loved to argue. My God could that lass argue. She had to go. Her parting words were, "If, you walk out of that door, then dont come back". As you wish, was my response. Well, it took about about two days before the phone calls started. Screaming down the phone, arguing again, I had her mum on the phone the following day. Can I Help? NO. I could say more about what I said to mum about her daughter, but it would be in appopriate. Not here.
Jesus Kid, I reckon I married your ex girlfriend?
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Charlatan

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #162 on: May 25, 2020, 13:43:18 pm »

Late 70's at the County Ground I believe I saw (although recollection - a bit faded now) : The Adverts, The Ruts, 999 and Generation X
You certainly did. I was at those gigs.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #163 on: May 25, 2020, 20:02:30 pm »

October 16th 1965. Rolling Stones played ABC cinema. Way before my time but I understand everblite had a ticket as a gift from his grand daughter for a 'significant' birthday. Only saying.

See for yourself the ad for this event and the time it was at:

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/318559373634512568/

On that day we played an away game
16 October 1965  Leeds United   6–1   Northampton Town   

Are you telling me that you suggest that I was not supporting the team on that date to a watch a jumped up bunch of Public Schoolboys play at the old Savoy.  Clearly I was not at that the ABC Savoy that night ; more to the point you are a part time supporter who rarely goes to games other than post strange/unintelligible posts - I bet you are one of the unemployed Poets/Musicians/Remainers who dwell on that Mecca of inspirational thought and debate - Twitter. Always thought you were a wrong 'un.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 20:05:55 pm by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2020, 20:53:27 pm »

Jesus Kid, I reckon I married your ex girlfriend?
I could say a lot more about that one, but it would involve mentioning names.  Grin
After we split up, she started going out with a biker. Big bloke, very handy with his fists, very right wing. He did not like blacks at all. They had two kids. You know how Facebook puts out friend recommendations? Well one popped up recently. I thought I know that name. "click". Its my exes daughter. No mistake, she looked so much like her mum. Even down to the snarl on her face. Well, it turns out that big bad biker racist dude, has got a little black granddaughter. I dunno what he thought about that, but I cant stop laughing.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #165 on: May 26, 2020, 14:07:19 pm »

I didn't get to that but I saw them earlier on in that "End of the Road" tour in Osnabruek...   Cool

I remember seeing Quo in Osnabruek as well. Must have been about 86 time. I'm sure it was the "In the Army" tour.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #166 on: May 26, 2020, 17:37:48 pm »

I remember seeing Quo in Osnabruek as well. Must have been about 86 time. I'm sure it was the "In the Army" tour.

That year (1986) I saw them at Oldenburg Weser-Ems Halle, near Bremen on 18 Oct, the Osnabruek show was on the 15th.
I went to a different venue each tour...
https://www.quogigography.net/7027a680-59b3-4e1a-b1c9-ad5d07becbf7_c2000_2000.jpg
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
guest3086

« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2020, 21:18:39 pm »

See for yourself the ad for this event and the time it was at:

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/318559373634512568/

On that day we played an away game
16 October 1965  Leeds United   6–1   Northampton Town   

Are you telling me that you suggest that I was not supporting the team on that date to a watch a jumped up bunch of Public Schoolboys play at the old Savoy.  Clearly I was not at that the ABC Savoy that night ; more to the point you are a part time supporter who rarely goes to games other than post strange/unintelligible posts - I bet you are one of the unemployed Poets/Musicians/Remainers who dwell on that Mecca of inspirational thought and debate - Twitter. Always thought you were a wrong 'un.

If you're in bed then someone else is catching worms
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2020, 10:07:33 am »

That was the number played on the Graham Carr and NTFC preview back in 'that' season...think was Saint & Greavesy, focusing on the the incredible team being fitter than the rest of the division.
Always had problem associating anyone with a mullet and fitness!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #169 on: June 01, 2020, 14:54:43 pm »

That was the number played on the Graham Carr and NTFC preview back in 'that' season...think was Saint & Greavesy, focusing on the the incredible team being fitter than the rest of the division.

Definitely the Mullet  Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 01, 2020, 15:42:32 pm »

Richard Hill's or Richard Parfitt's?   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 01, 2020, 18:35:41 pm »

Richard Hill's or Richard Parfitt's?   Grin
😁
Brian May...or Trevor Morley?
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 01, 2020, 20:09:16 pm »

If you're in bed then someone else is catching worms

?

Report Spam   Logged

Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 01, 2020, 20:43:48 pm »

?

The early bird...
Report Spam   Logged

Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #174 on: June 02, 2020, 00:15:28 am »

?
Why do you need everything explained to you? Or are you not as sharp as you think you are? Over to you. This wont take long...  Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 09, 2020, 13:27:43 pm »

Why do you need everything explained to you? Or are you not as sharp as you think you are? Over to you. This wont take long...  Grin

Not many of us on here are in the same Intellectual Upper Sphere as you Roll Eyes So us lesser mortals have to do the best we can.  In this instance Deepcuts explanation leaves me puzzled as it does not appear to take into account my response to that wayward literary genius on here - SOG.  Who at best is a working mans enigma wrapped in a Guardian Crossword.
Report Spam   Logged

west stand oap

View Profile
2500 Posts Apple User Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #176 on: June 10, 2020, 20:16:55 pm »

Details now available for those who want a refund. Last date for applications 26th June.
Report Spam   Logged
Blackadder

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #177 on: June 11, 2020, 11:40:26 am »

Sorry if this is stupid, I have 5 adults for Cambridge so £100 if I don't claim these Cambridge get the money as it's their tickets?

I don't want any club to go under but have no affiliation to Cambridge so want it back. I don't however expect my season ticket money back so I need to email donation or refund or both!
Report Spam   Logged
JohnWally

View Profile
Level 5 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #178 on: June 11, 2020, 17:31:11 pm »

I sent 2. One to say no to season ticket refund, and one to say yes to Crewe away tickets refund.
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 11, 2020, 18:13:44 pm »

The club (NTFC) will get the money from any AWAY tickets not claimed, and it will go automatically (option 2) to Northampton Town FC Youth and Education Academy. Don’t know if this is ring fenced or not as you have the option not to reclaim and donate to the Club directly if you select option 1.

We must buy away tickets in advance, possibly at a bulk discount from the home club, and therefore bank the money from subsequent sales.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: