The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 21:47:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

I.follow Problems

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I.follow Problems  (Read 14491 times)
guest3086

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #180 on: November 05, 2020, 09:01:46 am »

I like the chocolate-coated ones.
Report Spam   Logged
sxcobbler

Proudtobe.

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #181 on: November 05, 2020, 09:05:07 am »

Like many others, I have encountered problems with iFollow in the past.......credit due, though, for the step forward with the dropping of the codes in favour of the link to season ticket holders' eMail addresses.
Seems to work well .....time will tell.

Also interesting that the Premier Clubs are reviewing their charging structure, after the furore and backlash at the £14.95 pricing through SKY & BT SPORT.

It would be good to see if this impacted on our pricing for home & away games....especially if the much vaunted £7.50 price level prevails Huh?

Now which is the best way to get a BT Sport pass for our Cup game..... Mmmm.

Report Spam   Logged

Let's show some Ambition !
sxcobbler

Proudtobe.

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #182 on: November 05, 2020, 09:27:58 am »

Northampton Town's Emirates FA Cup tie at Oxford City on Monday evening (7.45pm kick off) will be shown live on BT Sport 1 HD.

Because the game has been chosen for live TV coverage, due to the Emirates FA Cup broadcasting rights, the match will not be shown on iFollow.

The tie will be played to a conclusion on the evening with extra time and penalties avaialble if required. Because of the condensed fixture list this season, there are no replays in the Emirates FA Cup in 2020/21.
Report Spam   Logged

Let's show some Ambition !
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #183 on: November 05, 2020, 09:43:14 am »

Have you tried titanium or platinum-plated contacts? They're so much better ...

??
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Clarity

View Profile
1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #184 on: November 05, 2020, 09:51:06 am »

??
He’s winding you up, they don’t do titanium only platinum
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 05, 2020, 12:10:40 pm »

He’s winding you up, they don’t do titanium only platinum

Surely not  Grin - for instance many military establishments use Platinum as coating over silver it’s too expensive for most commercial use! The ? were for queries why suggest titanium; platinum is generally only used over silver. If Clint is ignorant of these facts he should not assume others are! I know Clint of old and he rarely appears to support NTFC!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 12:12:55 pm by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 05, 2020, 19:44:01 pm »

https://brightlinkav.com/blog/post/are-gold-hdmi-cables-really-better-than-regular-hdmi-solved-for-once-and-all.html
https://itstillworks.com/difference-vs-normal-hdmi-cables-7683487.html
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-benefits-of-a-gold-plated-HDMI-cable

There's just 3 sources from the top of a search for "does gold plated hdmi cable make difference but yeah I can believe you fell for somebody selling you a gold plated one for twice the price.

Whilst with Alps UK I had regular contact with Johnson Matthey and this is what they have to say on HDMI cable with Gold Plated contacts:

If you use your cables for commercial purposes, and you connect and disconnect them on a daily or regular basis,HDMI cables with Gold Plated Connections  might be the ideal choice. They are also gold-coated to protect them from different elements like Oxidization. Although gold-plated cables are advantageous and even required like professional grade electronics, regular HDMI cables can provide decent picture quality. However, gold-plated is always better. Gold-plated cables provide the same image quality as the source – high quality. Also, there is a theoretical improvement in clarity of the signals being transmitted as gold-plated cables are better conductors of electricity compared to regular HDMI cables. Whatever cable you choose, you may not notice the difference through your eyes or ears, as the main differences between gold-plated HDMI cables and regular HDMI cables are mostly technical. However, all in all, when it comes to durability and conductivity, gold-plated cables win. 

I feel it is not quite correct to assume GP HDMI cables are twice the price of standard HDMI cable, even a cursory glance on Amazon UK and RS Components Web Sites disprove that. You can buy a GF HDMI on Amazon for less than £7.00. Furthermore, the amount of 'Gold plated on' is minuscule. To a certain extent, it boils down to a choice, for me GP HDMI over tin/zinc plated HDMI contacts is no brainer. The difference in price is not an issue even for me!  I apologize for disagreeing with you but of course, you are entitled to yr POV.                                                                                                                                     

Report Spam   Logged

Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #187 on: November 05, 2020, 19:50:55 pm »

Whilst with Alps UK I had regular contact with Johnson Matthey and this is what they have to say on HDMI cable with Gold Plated contacts:

If you use your cables for commercial purposes, and you connect and disconnect them on a daily or regular basis,HDMI cables with Gold Plated Connections  might be the ideal choice. They are also gold-coated to protect them from different elements like Oxidization. Although gold-plated cables are advantageous and even required like professional grade electronics, regular HDMI cables can provide decent picture quality. However, gold-plated is always better. Gold-plated cables provide the same image quality as the source – high quality. Also, there is a theoretical improvement in clarity of the signals being transmitted as gold-plated cables are better conductors of electricity compared to regular HDMI cables. Whatever cable you choose, you may not notice the difference through your eyes or ears, as the main differences between gold-plated HDMI cables and regular HDMI cables are mostly technical. However, all in all, when it comes to durability and conductivity, gold-plated cables win. 

I feel it is not quite correct to assume GP HDMI cables are twice the price of standard HDMI cable, even a cursory glance on Amazon UK and RS Components Web Sites disprove that. You can buy a GF HDMI on Amazon for less than £7.00. Furthermore, the amount of 'Gold plated on' is minuscule. To a certain extent, it boils down to a choice, for me GP HDMI over tin/zinc plated HDMI contacts is no brainer. The difference in price is not an issue even for me!  I apologize for disagreeing with you but of course, you are entitled to yr POV.                                                                                                                                     

Think we might need protection from this on Monday!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 05, 2020, 20:31:38 pm »

Think we might need protection from this on Monday!  Wink

Wink Evil
Report Spam   Logged

guest3086

« Reply #189 on: November 05, 2020, 20:59:27 pm »

Gold-plated bulls***e.
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #190 on: November 05, 2020, 21:45:40 pm »

Whatever cable you choose, you may not notice the difference through your eyes or ears

Do you ever read what you post?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 05, 2020, 23:12:20 pm »

Do you ever read what you post?

Yes, but I would avoid using Quora as an example.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 00:19:01 am by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 13, 2020, 18:07:59 pm »

I like the chocolate-coated ones.

You might be right:
Email received from Club 13th Nov 0952

Good morning, 

Thank you once again for your support. It is very much appreciated.

All season ticket holders should now have access to watch the Accrington Stanley game on Saturday on iFollow.

This will be via one of two outcomes.

OUTCOME ONE

1. Log in to iFollow

2. Click your name in the top navigation bar to get to the 'My Account page'

3. Click the + sign next to 'Purchased Packages'

If you have access, you will see 'Season Ticket - Northampton Town' listed here.

If you see above it is good news as other options may depend on your circumstances but you need to view on iFollow site at NTFC - pronto

Good luck !
Report Spam   Logged

RowN

View Profile
Level 5 Eighth year Anniversary Combination
« Reply #193 on: November 14, 2020, 11:41:11 am »

HDMI Cables, doesn’t matter if they are gold plated, or aluminium, copper etc.. as long as they conduct a signal from A to B. What people who sell these things don’t realise the signal is DIGITAL, so the quality is never destroyed. You could send it thru a turd, as long as it conducts, and the picture/sound at the end will be fine!!

Why spend £50 quid, when a £2 quid cable does the same!!
Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #194 on: November 14, 2020, 12:17:46 pm »

Peeps love spending more than they have to, it makes them feel fulfilled. As though they have achieved. That is why they buy a Nike top rather than Matalan. An Apple phone rather than Xiaomi. A BMW rather than Ford. An M&S pie rather than Lidl. Durex rather than Okamoto. Personally I don't think you can lick Pasante.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: November 14, 2020, 12:20:01 pm »

HDMI Cables, doesn’t matter if they are gold plated, or aluminium, copper etc.. as long as they conduct a signal from A to B. What people who sell these things don’t realise the signal is DIGITAL, so the quality is never destroyed. You could send it thru a turd, as long as it conducts, and the picture/sound at the end will be fine!!

Why spend £50 quid, when a £2 quid cable does the same!!

Why indeed  - price comparison available at Amazon UK Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 14, 2020, 12:22:41 pm »

Peeps love spending more than they have to, it makes them feel fulfilled. As though they have achieved. That is why they buy a Nike top rather than Matalan. An Apple phone rather than Xiaomi. A BMW rather than Ford. An M&S pie rather than Lidl. Durex rather than Okamoto. Personally I don't think you can lick Pasante.

Bet you apply yr theories to the ladies with astonishing results Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #197 on: November 14, 2020, 17:22:56 pm »

Mine crashed again & logged me out around the 65 minute mark

Absolute sh1te!
Report Spam   Logged
Horsham Cobbler

"I'm not a gynaecologist, but I'll take a look"

View Profile
500 Posts Eighth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #198 on: November 14, 2020, 17:28:14 pm »

Mine crashed again & logged me out around the 65 minute mark

Absolute sh1te!

At the moment anyone losing the live feed should be grateful for small mercies (joke).
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #199 on: November 14, 2020, 17:29:12 pm »

I had terrible problems with iFollow today - I could see it clearly from beginning to end!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: