The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 21:59:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

I.follow Problems

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I.follow Problems  (Read 14492 times)
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2020, 09:58:53 am »

How has that confused you?

Am a ST holder and every time I ‘purchase‘ an iFollow pass this season it has never asked for Bank details! At best you have to use a credit or if you wish a debit card.  You do understand what ‘supply  bank details means  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ps Can only assume that said poster meant 'card details' in lieu of detailing bank details  - big difference for me!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 12:18:15 pm by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
guest2934

« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2020, 11:37:17 am »

Unfortunately my ifollow stream worked perfectly in HD quality throughout.
Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2020, 15:39:31 pm »

Mine wouldn't play at all on Internet Explorer but as soon as I tried Chrome it was fine.
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2020, 17:50:15 pm »

Am a ST holder and every time I ‘purchase‘ an iFollow pass this season it has never asked for Bank details! At best you have to use a credit or if you wish a debit card.  You do understand what ‘supply  bank details means  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ps Can only assume that said poster meant 'card details' in lieu of detailing bank details  - big difference for me!
this will be what they mean. Supplying bank details means entering your numbers or did you really think he meant he had to enter his banks postal address?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2020, 18:12:01 pm »

this will be what they mean. Supplying bank details means entering your numbers or did you really think he meant he had to enter his banks postal address?

....let alone his account number. In reference to your final query of course not. Hence the ?
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
bwills

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2020, 14:09:10 pm »

Anyone else staring at a black screen with a white line circling ? Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
rebelspawn

View Profile
Search Eighth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2020, 14:10:57 pm »

This is a common problem if the device/browser/browser version is not supported. What hardware and browser are you using? is your operating system and web browser up to date?
Report Spam   Logged
Buster

View Profile
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2020, 14:11:07 pm »

Try logging out and going in again.  
Report Spam   Logged
Buster

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2020, 14:12:34 pm »

My issue this week is I’m getting the Rovers commentary team. Not sure why as I purchased the match through iFollow NTFC?
Report Spam   Logged
rebelspawn

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2020, 14:14:14 pm »

My issue this week is I’m getting the Rovers commentary team. Not sure why as I purchased the match through iFollow NTFC?

I also lost the ability to change the audio within the video player. try this: choose 'listen to the game' rather than watch the game'. change audio to away stream in the audio player, then go back and select 'watch the game' again. My audio then changed to the away audio stream
Report Spam   Logged
Baldy

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Combination
« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2020, 14:15:13 pm »

I've been staring at the cop cars outside our house. There was a murder last night a few yards away in this sleepy north Norfolk town. Sky News have a picture of Baldy bungalow before we gutted it and did it up 2 years ago.
Report Spam   Logged
bwills

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 03, 2020, 14:16:47 pm »

This is a common problem if the device/browser/browser version is not supported. What hardware and browser are you using? is your operating system and web browser up to date?

Thanks I'll try that , it worked last Saturday so maybe they've updated since then
Report Spam   Logged
rebelspawn

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2020, 14:19:14 pm »

Thanks I'll try that , it worked last Saturday so maybe they've updated since then

It worked for me on the amazon fire stick a few weeks ago, but has since stopped. They are constantly changing things in an effort to stop people getting the video stream onto a large tv screen.

Tablets/phones and laptops/pcs are the safest bet making sure the operating systems and web browsers are up to date. If one browser is not working then try another e.g. chrome, firefox, edge/IE
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 14:21:00 pm by rebelspawn » Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2020, 14:22:18 pm »

First time on Ifollow this season and, without problems.
How well do you know your neighbours Baldy?
Report Spam   Logged
bwills

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2020, 14:24:39 pm »

It worked for me on the amazon fire stick a few weeks ago, but has since stopped. They are constantly changing things in an effort to stop people getting the video stream onto a large tv screen.

Tablets/phones and laptops/pcs are the safest bet making sure the operating systems and web browsers are up to date. If one browser is not working then try another e.g. chrome, firefox, edge/IE

I shut the page down , started again , got pictures but the wrong commentary so went to listen and changed commentary, came back to watch it and the white circle greeted me !!!!
Report Spam   Logged
rebelspawn

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2020, 14:27:56 pm »

I shut the page down , started again , got pictures but the wrong commentary so went to listen and changed commentary, came back to watch it and the white circle greeted me !!!!

nightmare

Make sure that you only ever have one tab open with either Audio or video at a time. they also prevent multiple tabs/streams on a single login.
Report Spam   Logged
Buster

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2020, 14:32:07 pm »

When you get back in just stay with rovers commentary. I can switch to away commentary on audio but as soon as I watch video it reverts back to home commentary
Report Spam   Logged
Baldy

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Combination
« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2020, 14:48:18 pm »

First time on Ifollow this season and, without problems.
How well do you know your neighbours Baldy?
I don't really know them at all CJ apart from the lady next door. I had to log off as a detective knocked on the door and took statements from us.
Report Spam   Logged
bwills

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2020, 14:52:52 pm »

nightmare

Make sure that you only ever have one tab open with either Audio or video at a time. they also prevent multiple tabs/streams on a single login.

Thankfully I'm in now but surely it doesn't have to be this hard
Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2020, 14:55:08 pm »

I don't really know them at all CJ apart from the lady next door. I had to log off as a detective knocked on the door and took statements from us.
Blimey. Witness statements I hope Badly.
You didn't miss too much. Martin is having a good game I think.
I keep getting a six digit number come up on my screen. Baffling.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: