The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 12:29:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

I.follow Problems

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I.follow Problems  (Read 14467 times)
Baldy

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search 5000 Posts Combination
« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2020, 14:56:36 pm »

Blimey. Witness statements I hope Badly.
You didn't miss too much. Martin is having a good game I think.
I keep getting a six digit number come up on my screen. Baffling.

Yes just a witness statement CJ.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Rich

View Profile
Level 5 Windows User Combination
« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2020, 15:01:03 pm »

Has anyone else lost the video feed...?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2020, 15:04:04 pm »

Yup. Coming up as event over on my screen.
Report Spam   Logged
rebelspawn

View Profile
Search Eighth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2020, 15:06:38 pm »

Thankfully I'm in now but surely it doesn't have to be this hard

I think you must have taken my place in the good stream list, because mine has started playing up now  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2020, 15:08:09 pm »

Back on now. Must turn everything off halftime and save the lecky
Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #125 on: October 03, 2020, 15:10:52 pm »

Yes just a witness statement CJ.  Grin
Ive also given a witness statement in a murder case. Not just the Cobblers we share in common then.
I've got no hair either!
Report Spam   Logged
Rich

View Profile
Level 5 Windows User Combination
« Reply #126 on: October 03, 2020, 15:16:35 pm »

Back on now. Must turn everything off halftime and save the lecky

Yep same. Normal service resumed!
Report Spam   Logged
Baldy

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 03, 2020, 15:21:34 pm »

Ive also given a witness statement in a murder case. Not just the Cobblers we share in common then.
I've got no hair either!
We're virtually family.
Report Spam   Logged
Baldy

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 03, 2020, 15:24:25 pm »

Mind you it wasn't really a statement. None of us heard or saw anything. They've interviewed everyone in the area.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #129 on: October 03, 2020, 15:33:14 pm »

Mind you it wasn't really a statement. None of us heard or saw anything. They've interviewed everyone in the area.
Family? I think we must be  Grin

Report Spam   Logged
Jim Hall Fixit

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary 500 Posts Avatar
« Reply #130 on: October 03, 2020, 16:50:29 pm »

It just struck me .... as Manwork and Shoemsker don’t actually watch any NTFC games, this is the only thread they don’t look at. I know it’s improper use of the site but this could be the only way to have an informed and sensible discussion on all things Cobblers?!

So ... is Rose the answer to our goal shy stage or do we have to get some better service from the wide channels going to Smudger?

It also puts pay to any Billy Big Bollocks handbag swinging on the Welly Road - see earlier post on Brizzle Rivers thread.
Report Spam   Logged

"My three children were born in Northamptonshire so I like to think I'm an adopted Northamptonian and it's the same for Rico and Sammo. It means a lot to us because this is our county.
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2020, 14:05:48 pm »

If anybody is still struggling to get iFollow on a tv, if you have a Firestick you can log in via Amazons Silk browser and request desktop from the menu at the top. Then you can watch it on your telly
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
BMON

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2020, 20:10:14 pm »

If anybody is still struggling to get iFollow on a tv, if you have a Firestick you can log in via Amazons Silk browser and request desktop from the menu at the top. Then you can watch it on your telly

I think the best thing at the moment is to not bother,
the blank screen is a vast improvement to the 'performance'
Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2020, 11:17:21 am »

Knows which game(s) to give a miss 😕 - they say when you don’t notice a player they are doing ok Evil
Pretty sure that's the description of a good ref not a player Evers.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2020, 11:37:55 am »

Oh ........I don't know Cool Good example of this was Arnolds performances over the playoffs. Did his job well, professionally without showmanship. We need more like this Wink
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2020, 11:49:11 am »

I do think that's true about centre backs too - if you don't know they are there it means they've snuffed everything out through their positioning without having to make any last ditch challenges or sliding tackles. Obviously, that only applies if you haven't let in a sh1tload of goals that match....  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest3086

« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2020, 20:40:01 pm »

I used to use i follow but I found it to be s***e so now I use a vpn connected via an iron lung to my cock.
Report Spam   Logged
sxcobbler

Proudtobe.

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #137 on: October 20, 2020, 11:43:44 am »

Well the first hurdle has been navigated...the codes work this week....done nice n' early.
Report Spam   Logged

Let's show some Ambition !
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #138 on: October 20, 2020, 12:19:55 pm »

I've redeemed the code but usually next match countdown shows on ifollow app but nowt yet...

Also, season ticket holders should not have any issues soon as they'll automatically be added...

Nothing official from our club but found this update from Carlisle...

https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/2020/october/ifollow-an-update-on-season-ticket-holder-voucher-codes

We would like to update Season Ticket holders regarding the use of the iFollow streaming service and the redeeming of codes for home league games.

Currently, 2020/21 Season Ticket holders who paid in full and did not request a refund are provided with a code for each home league game to redeem on iFollow to allow them to gain access to watch our matches.

The EFL have been working on making a solution that is easier one for clubs and fans, and will implement a new way for fans to access these home league games for free.

From 31 October [United v Newport on Tuesday 3 November will be our first game where this is relevant], Season Ticket holders who currently recieve a code for iFollow will be automatically granted access to iFollow for home League games without the need for any promo codes.

Fans will need to log into the iFollow service as normal, select the fixture, and the game will be automatically ready to watch.

Codes will be sent out in the usual way for the Morecambe home game on Tuesday 27 October, but this will be the last time you will need to use a code.

In order for this to work effectively, fans MUST have an iFollow account using the email address that we have registered for you - this is the same email address we send your iFollow codes to currently.

If you have already set up an iFollow account using the email we have sent your Barrow and Colchester iFollow codes to, then you DO NOT need to do anything, and you simply need to log into the system as normal to watch from the Newport home game onwards.

If you have received Barrow and Colchester iFollow codes but have not set up an iFollow account, you MUST do this by Monday 26 October if you plan to watch any future games on iFollow.

This must be done by Monday 26 October. You can do this HERE.

If you do not set up an iFollow account using the email we have on file for you, or attempt to use a different email address, then you will not be able to access iFollow for free.

If you would like to check which email address we have on file for you, please email seasontickets@carlisleunited.co.uk.

The database will be sent to the EFL on Thursday 22 October, so please ensure we have your correct email address and you have registered for an iFollow account by this point.

Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #139 on: October 20, 2020, 15:57:10 pm »

Gonna watch from the hill. As a protest the tenner I would have spent on ifollow is being donated to Marstons.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: