The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 23:13:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

CURLE OUT.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CURLE OUT.  (Read 51386 times)
Manwork04

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #260 on: December 12, 2020, 15:56:42 pm »

Get this clown out now.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #261 on: December 12, 2020, 15:58:34 pm »

Get this clown out now.

But he got us promoted........ Wink
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
guest3338

« Reply #262 on: December 12, 2020, 16:05:08 pm »

But he got us promoted........ Wink
Perhaps personally, his biggest mistake!
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #263 on: December 12, 2020, 16:24:06 pm »

We have very poor owners from a financial viewpoint
No way can they afford to sack Keith
Nor can they afford to strengthen with the required quality
We could have pep in charge and he wouldn’t have enough quality to keep us up.

Under the current ownership we can carry on as a mid table league two club with an unfinished ground.

The current ownership are the one constant in our now second attempt to be a league one club and the stand is still as near finished as the last time we were in league one...

I remember Chris wilder saying he was sick to death of looking at the east stand....
Who’d have believed the current owners have got us to a point when we are still looking at it....

The lack of progression on and off the pitch wasn’t down to Rob page
It wasn’t down to JFH
It isn’t down to Keith curle either....

It’s down to the one constant at the club during these times

Keep KC in place
He could do with a wage , he will be a yes man and tow the line and work to such a piffling budget that causes players to join the likes of Gillingham.
He’s happy with that and no other manager of any standing would work with those constraints.

On top of that he can keep trotting out the good housekeeping line and allow the sheep to swallow it.

He’s the man as far as KT is concerned and it’s easy to see why

As fans we should all get behind KC and KT and accept that it’s beyond them to help us become a sustainable league one club.

Until such days that we have new owners who can afford to actually run the club at league one level and afford to employ a proper league one manager then the club is yet again in limbo

The current owners cant afford to run the club without extra board members and they won’t want anyone on the board until they have somehow turned a profit on a land deal which looks more like a white elephant every passing day.....

Hardly KCs fault.
Report Spam   Logged
Mysterious Curle

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Level 5 Third year Anniversary
« Reply #264 on: December 12, 2020, 16:33:27 pm »

Get this clown out now.

Even though we won at Exeter on Tuesday!?
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 12, 2020, 16:45:31 pm »

You back up my point completely
Able to compete as a league two club
Unable to compete as a league one club

Much more investment is needed in order for us to be competitive as a sustainable league one club.
Report Spam   Logged
Knockingonabit

View Profile
Nineth year Anniversary Level 5 Combination
« Reply #266 on: December 12, 2020, 17:01:52 pm »

Managers know a considerable amount more about the game than we do but from time to time dig themselves a hole they cannot get out of. Keith is busy digging.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #267 on: December 12, 2020, 17:01:59 pm »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3264

« Reply #268 on: December 12, 2020, 17:22:37 pm »

You back up my point completely
Able to compete as a league two club
Unable to compete as a league one club

Much more investment is needed in order for us to be competitive as a sustainable league one club.
Who do you know that wants to buy the club or are you just pontificating the same anti NTFC stance every posting?
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 12, 2020, 17:28:04 pm »

To be fair, Exeter made 9 changes to their previous league line-up, so in effect we were playing a League two reserve team!

It was a win at the end of the day, and you can only beat what's put in front of you!
Report Spam   Logged

guest3063

« Reply #270 on: December 12, 2020, 17:33:19 pm »

To be fair, Exeter made 9 changes to their previous league line-up, so in effect we were playing a League two reserve team!

It was a win at the end of the day, and you can only beat what's put in front of you!

And of course, we didn't make any changes  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 12, 2020, 17:35:27 pm »

Of course we did...... so how can you judge that victory against any other game? It was almost two different teams to the norm......
Report Spam   Logged

guest3063

« Reply #272 on: December 12, 2020, 17:42:07 pm »

Of course we did...... so how can you judge that victory against any other game? It was almost two different teams to the norm......

You didn't say that in your original post though, did you?

You made the point that Exeter had made the changes but no mention that we did.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 12, 2020, 17:49:44 pm »

Who do you know that wants to buy the club or are you just pontificating the same anti NTFC stance every posting?
Rather than moan why not ask KT if he has said that to be a sustainable league one club we need extra investment....

As you have asked I know of a couple of people who could buy the club with their loose change....
I asked one who looked into it....
He said he would willingly buy the club for £1 as long as it was debt free )ie )the current owners would write off all the debt they have amassed during their tenure.

He said he would knock the current stadium down and build a fit for purpose 25,000 seater stadium.
No bulls***.

The chap is worth we’ll over £500M

I also know another chap whose wealth dwarfs that....
He is foreign though lives in London.

I know these people through my horse racing ventures.

To put things in perspective one of them has spent £40m on bloodstock this calendar year the other is a multi billionaire.

When things are better and the redevelopment is finished il be happy to attend sixfields again and you can meet me if you wish.
I can even introduce you to one of them.

I don’t make statements that I can’t back up.

He will have been the most successful businessman to ever step foot in sixfields end of.

One of them actually stated that NTFC are actually a brilliant investment opportunity for someone with the right nous.
However he said in all his business ventures he would never pay an inflated price on the back of others financial decisions ie) you run a business and accrue millions of pounds of debt don’t expect me to pay for your bad decisions.

That’s it in a nutshell.

Oh actually I do know a third...
He is Irish and is going to buy his local GAA team and turn them into a force
He is going to pump a paltry £25M into them as a hobby so I doubt he’d be interested in the cobblers!!

In fairness you chose the right person to ask !!! Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #274 on: December 12, 2020, 18:26:11 pm »

Rather than moan why not ask KT if he has said that to be a sustainable league one club we need extra investment....

As you have asked I know of a couple of people who could buy the club with their loose change....
I asked one who looked into it....
He said he would willingly buy the club for £1 as long as it was debt free )ie )the current owners would write off all the debt they have amassed during their tenure.

He said he would knock the current stadium down and build a fit for purpose 25,000 seater stadium.
No bulls***.

The chap is worth we’ll over £500M

I also know another chap whose wealth dwarfs that....
He is foreign though lives in London.

I know these people through my horse racing ventures.

To put things in perspective one of them has spent £40m on bloodstock this calendar year the other is a multi billionaire.

When things are better and the redevelopment is finished il be happy to attend sixfields again and you can meet me if you wish.
I can even introduce you to one of them.

I don’t make statements that I can’t back up.

He will have been the most successful businessman to ever step foot in sixfields end of.

One of them actually stated that NTFC are actually a brilliant investment opportunity for someone with the right nous.
However he said in all his business ventures he would never pay an inflated price on the back of others financial decisions ie) you run a business and accrue millions of pounds of debt don’t expect me to pay for your bad decisions.

That’s it in a nutshell.

Oh actually I do know a third...
He is Irish and is going to buy his local GAA team and turn them into a force
He is going to pump a paltry £25M into them as a hobby so I doubt he’d be interested in the cobblers!!

In fairness you chose the right person to ask !!! Wink
I also know millionaires. Two brothers that I have been working for in central London. And their father is a billionaire. But their interest is in property renovation. Not football. So, now that I have trumped you, where are we going to play when your boys demolish Sixfields ? Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Winslow Lee

View Profile
Search Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #275 on: December 12, 2020, 18:33:46 pm »

Somebody should tell the likes of Accrington, Crewe and AFC Wimbledon that they don’t have the finances to be where they are in league one at the moment and would they mind dropping down the league as it’s not possible to be where they are with players on the wages they pay.
Report Spam   Logged
Larry

View Profile
Search Fourth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #276 on: December 12, 2020, 18:41:14 pm »

Somebody should tell the likes of Accrington, Crewe and AFC Wimbledon that they don’t have the finances to be where they are in league one at the moment and would they mind dropping down the league as it’s not possible to be where they are with players on the wages they pay.

Unfortunatley this is not Lake Wobegon and we can't all be above average.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #277 on: December 12, 2020, 18:41:53 pm »

I also know millionaires. Two brothers that I have been working for in central London. And their father is a billionaire. But their interest is in property renovation. Not football. So, now that I have trumped you, where are we going to play when your boys demolish Sixfields ? Grin

I know a guy who owns a mobile home in Cromer.
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #278 on: December 12, 2020, 19:00:23 pm »

I know a guy who owns a mobile home in Cromer.
But did he go away for the weekend, smoke something funny, and come back on Monday and say that he wants a swimming pool on the roof?  That took us six months to underpin the building, and put in the steel supports. He didnt care. More money than sense.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
guest3086

« Reply #279 on: December 12, 2020, 19:02:52 pm »

But did he go away for the weekend, smoke something funny, and come back on Monday and say that he wants a swimming pool on the roof?  That took us six months to underpin the building, and put in the steel supports. He didnt care. More money than sense.

You know him too?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: