The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 17:32:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

CURLE OUT.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CURLE OUT.  (Read 51338 times)
Shoemaker

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #620 on: December 20, 2020, 19:59:35 pm »

Shoey produce facts ? Will never happen Mysterious Curle, its a game he likes to play.
Would you like the same bet?
Pay it to the clubs chosen charity
Cheers  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 20, 2020, 20:06:03 pm »

Shoey produce facts ? Will never happen Mysterious Curle, its a game he likes to play.
I’m sure I haven’t dreamed that Keith has mentioned that he missed out on his top targets.
That’s my claim
You doubt my claim
Put up £500 and you can give my winnings to the clubs chosen charity.

I get lots of things wrong in life but I’m pretty sure I’m right on this.

A £1000 would go a long way for a charity so if you still doubt what I’m saying I’m prepared to pay out if he hasn’t stated he’s missed out on his top targets.

I’ve no axe to grind with either of you but I’m willing to step up to the mark and it’s all for charity.

Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #622 on: December 20, 2020, 20:07:14 pm »

Post the facts
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: December 20, 2020, 20:11:20 pm »

Post the facts
I’m not into links and not very tech savvy I’m afraid but il put up £500 are you prepared to put your money where your mouth is.
Come on it’s for charity...
Whoever is wrong can pay...

Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: December 20, 2020, 20:14:13 pm »

Just for once post the facts , rather than the lies you normally post.
Report Spam   Logged

Mysterious Curle

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Level 5 Third year Anniversary
« Reply #625 on: December 20, 2020, 20:16:56 pm »

I’m not into links and not very tech savvy I’m afraid but il put up £500 are you prepared to put your money where your mouth is.
Come on it’s for charity...
Whoever is wrong can pay...

Not wanting to state the obvious here... how do you propose to establish fact from fiction if you’re not capable of obtaining the evidence?
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: December 20, 2020, 20:18:06 pm »

Just for once post the facts , rather than the lies you normally post.
Come on now
Put your money where your mouth is

That’s not a lot to ask is it?

If I’m wrong il pay £500 to the clubs chosen charity.
If I’m right you can pay

One last chance to put up or shut up.....

Are you putting up or shutting up?
Yes or no

Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: December 20, 2020, 20:19:51 pm »

Not wanting to state the obvious here... how do you propose to establish fact from fiction if you’re not capable of obtaining the evidence?
All I can do is try my best
Are you willing to put up or shut up?

We are all cobblers fans and charity is the winner.

If I can come up with proof then il take it you’ll pay is that ok?
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: December 20, 2020, 20:20:07 pm »

Come on Shoey post the facts, prove you're not a compulsive liar.
Report Spam   Logged

Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: December 20, 2020, 20:28:06 pm »

Come on Shoey post the facts, prove you're not a compulsive liar.
So your prepared to pay if I can find proof that Keith curle has stated that he has missed out on his top targets this season.

That’s fair enough I accept that bet as £500 for charity is better than nothing

Fair play for stepping up to the plate and putting your money where your mouth is

Respect where it’s due.

There’s too many arses who give it loads until cash is mentioned and then their arse falls off.

I respect your a man like me who will put up and shut up.

Your bets on.
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: December 20, 2020, 20:37:13 pm »

Facts ?
Report Spam   Logged

Mysterious Curle

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: December 20, 2020, 20:40:34 pm »

So your prepared to pay if I can find proof that Keith curle has stated that he has missed out on his top targets this season.

That’s fair enough I accept that bet as £500 for charity is better than nothing

Fair play for stepping up to the plate and putting your money where your mouth is

Respect where it’s due.

There’s too many arses who give it loads until cash is mentioned and then their arse falls off.

I respect your a man like me who will put up and shut up.

Your bets on.

You’ve already slashed your ‘facts’ in half.

What you’re looking for is proof that KC has stated he has missed out on his top targets this season due to the size of his budget...
Report Spam   Logged
Mysterious Curle

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 20, 2020, 20:43:32 pm »

By KC saying on a number of occasions that he couldn’t sign his first choice targets.
When you have to offer them a low weekly wage with incentives is it any wonder.
No wonder morale is low......
They must be on low wages and getting no bonuses to top it up
Whoever thought this policy up has made a major mistake

Rather than trotting out the same questions week after week maybe Tim Oglethorpe can actually grow a pair and ask if it was Keith’s idea or whether he had his hands tied behind his back by KT.

That would actually be something worth knowing the answer too.

Just in case you needed reminding. Best of luck with your search.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #633 on: December 20, 2020, 21:10:18 pm »

I’m sure I haven’t dreamed that Keith has mentioned that he missed out on his top targets.
That’s my claim
You doubt my claim
Put up £500 and you can give my winnings to the clubs chosen charity.

I get lots of things wrong in life but I’m pretty sure I’m right on this.

A £1000 would go a long way for a charity so if you still doubt what I’m saying I’m prepared to pay out if he hasn’t stated he’s missed out on his top targets.

I’ve no axe to grind with either of you but I’m willing to step up to the mark and it’s all for charity.

Just back up what you said and stop acting the cock... Nobody is going to offer money to anything in case you have got evidence. It’s a simple case of integrity. Stop gagging for attention.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3338

« Reply #634 on: December 20, 2020, 21:36:33 pm »

You’ve already slashed your ‘facts’ in half.

What you’re looking for is proof that KC has stated he has missed out on his top targets this season due to the size of his budget...
I think that's a bit disingenuous MC. What Shoey has said is Curle is on record as saying he missed out on his top targets this season. He's not saying Curle said this was because of the size of his budget. Shoey has made that assumption for you.
Do you have proof that Rose is the highest paid striker in league one?  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
CobblerForever

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 20, 2020, 21:45:15 pm »

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/sport/football/curle-wont-put-cobblers-any-financial-risk-transfer-market-2938970

Shoey's proposition is insufficiently precise to be the subject of a bet.
Report Spam   Logged
EB Claret

View Profile
Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #636 on: December 20, 2020, 21:46:35 pm »

KC has said he missed out on some of his transfer targets. I don't think he actually said they were his top targets ( we can look at the squad and assume they were!) and he didn't say he failed to sign them because of his budget.
He didn't even say he couldn't get Oliver to re-sign because of his budget, it could have been length of contract, a club car or shares in Evans' favourite takeaway! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #637 on: December 20, 2020, 21:53:58 pm »

I think that's a bit disingenuous MC. What Shoey has said is Curle is on record as saying he missed out on his top targets this season. He's not saying Curle said this was because of the size of his budget. Shoey has made that assumption for you.
Do you have proof that Rose is the highest paid striker in league one?  Grin

It’s all in the detail CJ 😄. Shoey has changed what he said from... Curle is on record as saying “he couldn’t sign his first choice targets”. To Saying, “I missed out on my first choice targets”. Pretty much what every manager says.

This was said in the context of a part of a thread where is was alleged that Curle was not allowed to sign who he wanted. Shoey has changed his own words, then offered a bet on a completely different sentence that he never quoted once. Not his original one.. 😁😁.  Never mind eh..
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: December 20, 2020, 22:12:08 pm »

In an interview piece entitled

James heneghans verdict on cobblers excellent opening day win over Cardiff city
Dated Monday 7th sept 2020

It states

“ the town manager himself has admitted to missing out on top targets”

As I say I’m not tech savvy so can’t get the article up but please trust me...

I knew I hadn’t imagined it....

That’s taken a technophobe like me ages to find the facts but there you go.

UTC.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: December 20, 2020, 22:23:31 pm »

It’s all in the detail CJ 😄. Shoey has changed what he said from... Curle is on record as saying “he couldn’t sign his first choice targets”. To Saying, “I missed out on my first choice targets”. Pretty much what every manager says.

This was said in the context of a part of a thread where is was alleged that Curle was not allowed to sign who he wanted. Shoey has changed his own words, then offered a bet on a completely different sentence that he never quoted once. Not his original one.. 😁😁.  Never mind eh..
In fairness if a manager misses out on top targets it is usually because they can’t compete financially.
Sometimes it’s location but I’d hazard a guess 9/10 are down to finance
Whilst resting my case tonight I also found other interviews in which he said targets had signed for clubs in the league above.....
You’d guess they offered more money....
It was also stated that David nugent had been at sixfields for talks and Keith fancied signing him.
The fact that nugent is currently on gardening leave (is being paid full wages to stay away from deepdale) indicated that we couldn’t strike a deal with him.

From memory so no quotes I’m afraid nugent remarked on talk sport that he’d met Keith with a view to signing and hoped to go back for further talks.....
I’d imagine the fact a deal couldn’t be agreed was down to finance.

I’d love to know why someone thought the way to attract better quality footballers was to offer them a low weekly wage plus incentives...
This has backfired spectacularly and in my opinion is a contributory factor in us being unable to attract the required standard of player for this division.

Just my hunch
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: