The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 22:44:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Pizza Cup 1st round home v Stevenage 17.11.20

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pizza Cup 1st round home v Stevenage 17.11.20  (Read 5706 times)
Manwork04

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2020, 06:33:28 am »

Very poor game two crap sides.
Stevenage should have been 2 up by halftime.
Curle has to go hes taking this team backwards.
Nice to see the Revmeister again
He’s the greatest!
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
CobblerForever

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2020, 13:01:47 pm »

So onto the first knockout round as group runners up.....that means we face a trip to one of the following....

West Ham United U21's
Arsenal U21's
Oxford United
Exeter City
Cheltenham Town
Leyton Orient
Cambridge United

Cant remember whether West Ham are playing at the London Stadium or not, pretty sure Arsenal will host at the Emirates though.

Any preference anyone?

The next round will be played on 8th/9th December, between our home game with Doncaster and our trip to Crewe.

Would definitely tune in for Arsenal or West Ham. Not keen on the others as we play them enough and are not playing well enough at present to be a no brainer to watch.
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2020, 13:50:02 pm »

Wink Made me chuckle - Irony Kid  Grin
And there was me thinking that you didnt have a sense of humour... the Mr Spock of this board.  Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
guest3063

« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2020, 14:32:44 pm »

Great response you fool

Are you the only poster who has failed to grasp we aren’t scoring goals

Zzzzzzzz all you like but the facts are we are not scoring.

That seems to be lost on you.

Rather than post embarrassing replies please add to the debate by giving us all your insight into who in the current squad are you expecting to score the goals to win matches and keep us up???

A serious question seems as you seem to shy away from the glaringly obvious facts ..
Are you actually kelvin Thomas or Keith curle as I can see no other reason why a poster on here would be in total denial of our **** poor striking options at this time and the rationale that has left us in this situation.

Please enlighten us with your opinion rather than a flat denial to accept the obvious
I genuinely would like to hear who you think will start scoring for us from the above options.

I was responding more to your constant ranting, making the same points over and over again. But yes, there is a problem with scoring goals this season but I'm sure we can all see that without being reminded by you every few minutes.
Report Spam   Logged
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2020, 16:48:07 pm »

I was responding more to your constant ranting, making the same points over and over again. But yes, there is a problem with scoring goals this season but I'm sure we can all see that without being reminded by you every few minutes.

Did you know you have to speculate to accumulate and the owners are only in it for the land ?

Just in case you have forgotten those points.
Report Spam   Logged

guest3063

« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2020, 16:54:34 pm »

Did you know you have to speculate to accumulate and the owners are only in it for the land ?

Just in case you have forgotten those points.

What's that got to do with anything I've said Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2020, 17:03:52 pm »

Would definitely tune in for Arsenal or West Ham. Not keen on the others as we play them enough and are not playing well enough at present to be a no brainer to watch.

I suppose other would boycott any games which involved the U21 teams as a matter of principle...... funny old competition this one isn't it?

Prize money for last night..... £5,000 as the game was a "tie"...... would have been £10k for the winner outright.

Each club gets £20,000 just for participating in the competition, and a win in the next game in the Round of 32 is worth £20,000 more

Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2020, 19:32:07 pm »

Rather bizarrely, last seasons final has not been played yet! Portsmouth v Salford was scheduled for late March but was called off as Covid was just starting to do the rounds then.

Ordinarily the game would have been played behind closed doors but this option was not taken as 50000 Portsmouth fans had bought tickets for the game. So rather than refund everyone they've just said, and continue to say, that the game will be played when conditions allow....ie when everyone can watch! Fans have been told that tickets remain valid for the rescheduled date...whenever that may be!

Despite signing a 3 year sponsorship deal in 2019 Leasing.com got a clean break from the deal after one season as the showpiece final was not played.....
Report Spam   Logged

guest3086

« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2020, 21:56:11 pm »

Rather bizarrely, last seasons final has not been played yet! Portsmouth v Salford was scheduled for late March but was called off as Covid was just starting to do the rounds then.

Ordinarily the game would have been played behind closed doors but this option was not taken as 50000 Portsmouth fans had bought tickets for the game. So rather than refund everyone they've just said, and continue to say, that the game will be played when conditions allow....ie when everyone can watch! Fans have been told that tickets remain valid for the rescheduled date...whenever that may be!

Despite signing a 3 year sponsorship deal in 2019 Leasing.com got a clean break from the deal after one season as the showpiece final was not played.....

I didn't know that. Absolutely outrageous. If the same 2 sides make it through this time they could play them on the same day.
Report Spam   Logged
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2020, 10:00:26 am »

What's that got to do with anything I've said Huh?

I was joking about his constant repetition not yours  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rich

View Profile
Level 5 Windows User Combination
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2020, 17:38:16 pm »

Our prize is a trip to Exeter City who topped Group E (with three wins out of three). Game to be played w/c 7th December.
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2020, 18:01:15 pm »

Probably the worst and least attractive draw we could have got......
Report Spam   Logged

Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2020, 18:06:15 pm »

Back to the debate about Rugby  towns/cities.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: