The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 16:15:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

KELVIN THOMAS

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KELVIN THOMAS  (Read 9954 times)
Manwork04

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2020, 18:18:44 pm »

Deja vu...seen this somewhere before?
Definition of madness, doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different outcome 🤪
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2020, 18:25:06 pm »

Cancel the season  Grin Grin

As long as they don’t end the season now and use average points per game again.....we’d be relegated!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/07, 2007/08, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2018/19 and 2023/24
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2020, 18:39:05 pm »

As long as they don’t end the season now and use average points per game again.....we’d be relegated!
They couldn’t too much of the season left, we aren’t half way yet. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2020, 19:01:58 pm »

They couldn’t too much of the season left, we aren’t half way yet. Tongue

Better hope we pick up before the middle of January then.....just in case!!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/07, 2007/08, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2018/19 and 2023/24
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2020, 21:22:57 pm »

Cancel the season  Grin Grin

Watch this space..

It’s makes me laugh when KT does an interview. He gets slated for saying nothing, then gets the pi$$ taken out of him when he does. I would completely understand if he did think the vast majority of the supporters are c@#ks. I wouldn’t blame him for one second if he is just in it to make a decent buck out of all in the end. Half of our supporters (and I point at the big mouth non attendees) genuinely deserve it.

When I was a young lad, I never thought I would see the day when people, some of them who don't even go to games, destroying the team and club. If you can’t be bothered to put your hand in your pocket and get off your @rse to come and watch the team, what possible affiliation can you claim to have with the club. I don’t even consider armchair supporters worthy of opinion. All of us used to know a toxic, mood hoovering sad act from our local boozer years ago, or from school. Unfortunately now, the internet has given them the perfect platform to spew out their poison.

Just stop for one minute in earnest and honestly digest the way some of you talk about people. People who've done nothing illegal, or particularly hurtful, what motivates some of you to constantly detract and decry the club, the players, the owners, in fact everything about NTFC. 

There was a story that read about a chap from the club, ringing around and contacting local people to combat loneliness. It was a fantastic gesture, one that made me really proud of the club and a lot of the work it does. I’m not sure how old the post was, but I saw another genuine guy Ralph Sheridan reply to it. In the same time that it got one reply, another post calling for KC's head, in all sorts of abusive ways, got 34 replies. If that doesn't sum up all that is wrong with the internet, nothing will.

I would have honestly thought that through these challenging times some people would have taken there foot off the gas and really evaluated what they are saying. KC might not be the best manager in the world. But the guy must be in turmoil at the moment. He is busting a gut to get it right. I'm pretty sure that the club are too. What goes through the head of anybody that says some of the stuff that some on here do...

I’m going to wish you all a great Christmas and genuinely happy new year... I'm off for a break from the negativity.. Take care xxx

Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2020, 21:36:21 pm »

Cheer up Tel good win for the blues tonight.  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2020, 00:13:13 am »

Watch this space..

It’s makes me laugh when KT does an interview. He gets slated for saying nothing, then gets the pi$$ taken out of him when he does. I would completely understand if he did think the vast majority of the supporters are c@#ks. I wouldn’t blame him for one second if he is just in it to make a decent buck out of all in the end. Half of our supporters (and I point at the big mouth non attendees) genuinely deserve it.

When I was a young lad, I never thought I would see the day when people, some of them who don't even go to games, destroying the team and club. If you can’t be bothered to put your hand in your pocket and get off your @rse to come and watch the team, what possible affiliation can you claim to have with the club. I don’t even consider armchair supporters worthy of opinion. All of us used to know a toxic, mood hoovering sad act from our local boozer years ago, or from school. Unfortunately now, the internet has given them the perfect platform to spew out their poison.

Just stop for one minute in earnest and honestly digest the way some of you talk about people. People who've done nothing illegal, or particularly hurtful, what motivates some of you to constantly detract and decry the club, the players, the owners, in fact everything about NTFC. 

There was a story that read about a chap from the club, ringing around and contacting local people to combat loneliness. It was a fantastic gesture, one that made me really proud of the club and a lot of the work it does. I’m not sure how old the post was, but I saw another genuine guy Ralph Sheridan reply to it. In the same time that it got one reply, another post calling for KC's head, in all sorts of abusive ways, got 34 replies. If that doesn't sum up all that is wrong with the internet, nothing will.

I would have honestly thought that through these challenging times some people would have taken there foot off the gas and really evaluated what they are saying. KC might not be the best manager in the world. But the guy must be in turmoil at the moment. He is busting a gut to get it right. I'm pretty sure that the club are too. What goes through the head of anybody that says some of the stuff that some on here do...

I’m going to wish you all a great Christmas and genuinely happy new year... I'm off for a break from the negativity.. Take care xxx

Sad but true! The way KC is vilified on here is shameful; poor old Dean Austin played Fancy Dan football and look what happened to him!
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Bosco_Jancovic

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2020, 01:31:30 am »

Sad but true! The way KC is vilified on here is shameful; poor old Dean Austin played Fancy Dan football and look what happened to him!

Mr.Thomas is front for money-men.Money-men need money.

End of this story?
Report Spam   Logged
Bosco_Jancovic

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2020, 01:39:26 am »

Moderators want me to go f myself....  I reply,and they delete.

Welcome Mr.UK freedom state!
Report Spam   Logged
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2020, 07:06:42 am »

Moderators want me to go f myself....  I reply,and they delete.

Welcome Mr.UK freedom state!

PLEASE BAN THIS ABSOLUTE ATTENTION SEEKING BELL!
Report Spam   Logged
Jim Hall Fixit

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary 500 Posts Avatar
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2020, 08:18:34 am »

Watch this space..

Yes, YES , Y E S, Fcukin hell YES.
Best post of the year with 9 days to go.
Happy Christmas to Terry, his Hamster and anyone else who genuinely care and contribute to NTFCs success.
Report Spam   Logged

"My three children were born in Northamptonshire so I like to think I'm an adopted Northamptonian and it's the same for Rico and Sammo. It means a lot to us because this is our county.
west stand oap

View Profile
Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2020, 11:28:41 am »

+1
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2020, 12:18:34 pm »

Yes, YES , Y E S, Fcukin hell YES.
Best post of the year with 9 days to go.
Happy Christmas to Terry, his Hamster and anyone else who genuinely care and contribute to NTFCs success.
Does this mean you liked Tels post?  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Gazman

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2020, 14:04:37 pm »

Watch this space..

A refreshing change to read something like this
totally agree
Report Spam   Logged
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2021, 13:26:33 pm »

KT finally available for comment...

He's on The Cobblers Show on BBC Radio Northampton at 6pm tonight and is taking questions, so get asking people!

Tweet all your questions to @BBCNorthampton before 6pm
Report Spam   Logged
guest3359

« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2021, 15:09:56 pm »

KT finally available for comment...

He's on The Cobblers Show on BBC Radio Northampton at 6pm tonight and is taking questions, so get asking people!

Tweet all your questions to @BBCNorthampton before 6pm
I just want to ask, what's your perfect Sunday?
Report Spam   Logged
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2021, 18:29:39 pm »

Listen back here...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06hf00j

He completely dodged the "elite" supporter question regarding the season ticket donation option  Roll Eyes

He also said vast majority of supporters have not requested the credit / refund option...Think that might change slightly by the April 30th deadline!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 07:52:28 am by Ragdoll Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2021, 06:48:52 am »

Our Kelvin doesn’t like being asked questions does he.......anyway as usual no content, 30 mins on the super league and then the deflection, bluff, bluster, yeah, no, talking down to the presenters, arrogance and finally aggression.
My take away was that his self proclaimed “usually gets things right”!  Grin
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 07:23:24 am by Manwork04 » Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2021, 10:16:29 am »

Our Kelvin doesn’t like being asked questions does he.......anyway as usual no content, 30 mins on the super league and then the deflection, bluff, bluster, yeah, no, talking down to the presenters, arrogance and finally aggression.
My take away was that his self proclaimed “usually gets things right”!  Grin

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I didn't listen to the interview. I'm assuming the state of the ground/East Stand came up at some point? If so, has anyone ITK (Trust/KT) yet said how many people the finished stand will accomodate? It's a serious question, because - assuming the frame remains as is - I can't see any way you squeeze more than 3200 people in to that stand - and that's assuming the groundworks been done to accomodate extra seats? Didn't DC once claim the footings were in place to accomodate an additional tier? Mind you, that's probably a statement worth taking with a pinch of salt.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2021, 11:21:57 am »

The stand is at full capacity now, he’s put the seats in (that Cardozo had)job done.
FWIW I think it’s an extra 250 😂 our capacity went up from a massive 7653 to 7890.
It should be named the Kelvin Thomas stand, all those in favour?
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: