The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 21:52:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Tangerine Dream on Tuesday?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tangerine Dream on Tuesday?  (Read 7815 times)
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2021, 20:51:20 pm »

Tut-tut you've only gone and responded to the dips***  Grin

I know, I know, but I did blow him a kiss afterwards.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2021, 21:02:57 pm »

Strangely, some people have the idea that everyone living in Oxford is educated. I think we can conclusively put that idea to rest.
Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Jim Hall Fixit

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary 500 Posts Avatar
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2021, 21:28:12 pm »

Got a lot more reaction from you numpties than tumour very own
Jim Hall Fixit who popped
Over to our better standard forum giving it large, we call it small boys syndrome like the rest of you numpties small boys.
Now to the fairer and wise cobbler fans I apologise for lowering to the standards and of Jim Hall Fixit and a few other cobblers fans but what’s done is done.

And to the Author of this response that I am replying to I have a good woman so no need to have a wank and my 3 bed detached is a long way from your own bedsit.

OMG! All I did was tell them the sun was shining in NN3 on Saturday morning! Precious little darlings aren’t they. Just proved my point really - totally obsessed with us! Bless em - it’s a shame cause they’ve got such a proud history going right back to the 1960’s.
I apologise for being the cause of the “3 bed semi” chap’s visit - I won’t upset them again - I promise.
Report Spam   Logged

"My three children were born in Northamptonshire so I like to think I'm an adopted Northamptonian and it's the same for Rico and Sammo. It means a lot to us because this is our county.
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2021, 08:22:20 am »

Why is everyone responding to this dipshìt? He's come on here to get a reaction and he's getting one. Ignore him and he'll sit alone in his dingy bedsit with a sad little frown on his face, give him the attention he's seeking and he'll be wànking himself into a pre-pubesent frenzy over it.

I know which one I'd like to picture and it isn't the second one.
I disagree, you can’t beat a bit of banter. I like this Ewe, I think he’s got spunk!
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Horsham Cobbler

"I'm not a gynaecologist, but I'll take a look"

View Profile
500 Posts Eighth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2021, 08:46:58 am »

I disagree, you can’t beat a bit of banter. I like this Ewe, I think he’s got spunk!

You Aussies, you always bring it back to sheep and leisure time  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2021, 09:06:52 am »

😂😂👍
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2021, 10:53:11 am »

Its inevitable you get consumed by the culture.
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
CobblerForever

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2021, 11:23:55 am »

Australia - Covid Deaths = 909. 138th per capita in the world.

UK - Covid Deaths = 91,470. 8th per capita in the world.

That's a seriously impressive performance by your new host country especially given the closer proximity to China (and relatively close ties ?). Deserves saying.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2021, 11:40:31 am »

When in Rome ........
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2021, 13:27:53 pm »

That's a seriously impressive performance by your new host country especially given the closer proximity to China (and relatively close ties ?). Deserves saying.
True, we feel incredibly fortunate to live here. However, it’s also a fact that there are reportedly 7 million people in Australia entitled to hold a British passport, that’s 25% of the population. Therefore anything that happens in the UK has a massive emotional effect here. We are all worried sick about friends and family so there is no escape?
Report Spam   Logged

Rich

View Profile
Level 5 Windows User Combination
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2021, 14:41:19 pm »

Rearranged for Tuesday February 2nd - 7pm K/O
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2021, 15:22:54 pm »

Rearranged for Tuesday February 2nd - 7pm K/O
Will have to give this one a miss. Not travelling up there twice in a matter of weeks (once is too many times in truth - reference BoN's experience) and will be on holiday in the Maldives anyway...combining a bit of influencing work on Insta hun!
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2021, 17:46:49 pm »

Will have to give this one a miss. Not travelling up there twice in a matter of weeks (once is too many times in truth - reference BoN's experience) and will be on holiday in the Maldives anyway...combining a bit of influencing work on Insta hun!

The Maldives !! Roll Eyes Won the Lottery Cool ?  Just cant see you on a sun blessed island and vibrant emerald sea sipping: Martini on the Rock, Diamond Cocktail, Sapphire Martini and even Kentucky Derby Mint Julep................ or a smuggled bottle of IPA!  Please justify Cool
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
southofthecounty

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2021, 17:47:34 pm »

Up to 5th today! Going up going up going up!
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2021, 19:06:47 pm »

Huh?

So whose to blame for this?
Report Spam   Logged

EB Claret

View Profile
Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2021, 19:27:23 pm »

Australia is one of the most sparsely populated countries on earth, the UK is one of the most crowded.
The number of visitors to Oz is tiny compared to visits to UK.
Despite these advantages the Australian (and NZ) government closed their borders in the first lockdown and we are still talking about it.
If only we had someone in charge Angry
Report Spam   Logged
southofthecounty

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2021, 21:23:01 pm »

Huh?

So whose to blame for this?

I think Priti's hinted Priti strongly today who she blames. Mind you, she probably bothered to attend the first four COBRA meetings, so she's entitled to her view.
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2021, 22:26:09 pm »

At the end of the day if we'd have shut our borders they'd still be shut now.....we can't control what goes on outside the UK and we're not self sufficient. This country would not survive with fully closed borders in the same way Australia and New Zealand have done.

I googled the other day to see how far New Zealand was from Australia....I thought they were closer than the 2500 miles or so that they are! Consider now that London is 2600 miles from Egypt......and then imagine nothing in between....... thats the advantage that Australia has when it comes to closing your borders.......
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2021, 23:18:55 pm »

I think Priti's hinted Priti strongly today who she blames. Mind you, she probably bothered to attend the first four COBRA meetings, so she's entitled to her view.

Strange views by Priti as closing the Borders was too late in March 2019 should have been actioned if at all in early Jan 2020? I tend to agree with GPC balanced viewpoint earlier in this thread. Also not happy with general non compliance of the three main rules during Nov/Dec ; hands , space and face. Cool
Report Spam   Logged

southofthecounty

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2021, 06:38:19 am »

Strange views by Priti as closing the Borders was too late in March 2019 should have been actioned if at all in early Jan 2020? I tend to agree with GPC balanced viewpoint earlier in this thread. Also not happy with general non compliance of the three main rules during Nov/Dec ; hands , space and face. Cool
The first COBRA meeting was Jan 24th. etc. https://timeline-of-failure.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: