The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 08:56:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

What, no Peter bog horror thread yet.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What, no Peter bog horror thread yet.  (Read 10354 times)
guest3086

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2021, 06:38:38 am »

Anybody would think we were playing the sky blue Maccas! We are facing a s***ty bunch of Fenland oiks. It is one Div. 3 team against another, we just happen to be the under-dogs. All the more reason to spank them into the back end of next week. If motivation is lacking for this game then we may as well knock down the Pity-us arena and build a retail park just as our owners would wish.
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2021, 06:41:11 am »

Thank the Lord. Bingers was worried sick!!!

He’s a worrier....make no mistake!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2021, 06:49:28 am »

He’s a worrier....make no mistake!
Beat me to it 😀
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Clarity

View Profile
1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2021, 07:04:36 am »

Anybody would think we were playing the sky blue Maccas! We are facing a s***ty bunch of Fenland oiks. It is one Div. 3 team against another, we just happen to be the under-dogs. All the more reason to spank them into the back end of next week. If motivation is lacking for this game then we may as well knock down the Pity-us arena and build a retail park just as our owners would wish.
That’s the spirit! I doff my cobblers bobble hat
Report Spam   Logged
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
Level 6 Search Windows User
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2021, 07:08:52 am »

Our boys need to be at full throttle and more to go toe to toe with them, but as much as we expect nothing, football has that weird way of throwing up the unexpected. If we have one more win this season, please let it be against the filthy fen dwelling six fingered web footed backward donkey bothering swines tonight.

UTC FTP
Report Spam   Logged

2022/23 Prediction League Champion
2022/23 Guess The Attendance Champion

Claret & White - Nothing Else Matters
guest2995

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2021, 07:12:32 am »

Expect significant change in the line up tonight i would say .
Report Spam   Logged
Ragdoll Cobbler

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2021, 07:17:39 am »

Expect significant change in the line up tonight i would say .

Due to injuries or tactical?

Can't imagine Mitchell being dropped (even though I don't rate him) as we've no proper fit back up...

Can't see us blooding a young keeper in this, as it could potentially damage him for life, facing their potent strike force!
Report Spam   Logged
cox23jam

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2021, 07:49:31 am »

Due to injuries, our limited goal threat and the need to be defensively sound I would go with:

Hoskins Jones or Any two fit strikers
Mills Morris McWilliams Kioso
Sheehan Jones Horsfall Harriman

Defending this provides two solid banks of four
Attacking we have some actual width on each side
We can also flex quite easily with Watson coming and going to either 451, 4411 or 4231
Report Spam   Logged

HOTEL END PREDICTION LEAGUE CHAMPION 2014/15, 2021/22
HOTEL END GTA CHAMPION 2021/22
guest3338

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2021, 08:05:16 am »

Due to injuries, our limited goal threat and the need to be defensively sound I would go with:

Hoskins Jones or Any two fit strikers
Mills Morris McWilliams Kioso
Sheehan Jones Horsfall Harriman

Defending this provides two solid banks of four
Attacking we have some actual width on each side
We can also flex quite easily with Watson coming and going to either 451, 4411 or 4231
Before you attempt to get Watson 'flexing' you'll need to include him in your side?
Report Spam   Logged
cox23jam

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2021, 08:16:50 am »

Before you attempt to get Watson 'flexing' you'll need to include him in your side?

Coming into the side from the bench after a period of time, hence him not being in the starting eleven
Report Spam   Logged

HOTEL END PREDICTION LEAGUE CHAMPION 2014/15, 2021/22
HOTEL END GTA CHAMPION 2021/22
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2021, 09:05:11 am »

Honestly think they will batter us...they have assembled a class squad even after losing Toney (who they'll get another bunch of cash for as he's rumoured to be off to either Leeds or West Ham in the Summer for 35 million!!!)

Our squad is simply nowhere near good enough for L1 & I can see a couple of red cards for us due to getting frustrated with how easy they will toy with us.

Will be the most embarrassing derby defeat for many a year unfortunately...

I just hope that some sort of planning behind the scenes is happening regarding next season, rather than the powers that be, acting surprised when the inevitable deserved relegation is finally confirmed.

Still, unlike Posh, at least we'll have some elite supporters next season  Grin

One long whingeing negative forecast. You just ran out of suitable adjectives in the end Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Carton Lid

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2021, 09:24:33 am »

Anybody would think we were playing the sky blue Maccas! We are facing a s***ty bunch of Fenland oiks. It is one Div. 3 team against another, we just happen to be the under-dogs.
To be honest I didn't think they were particularly good at Sixfields earlier this season, but we were awful that day. It was the game where we had no one in the left back position, I think we were supposed to have a wing back back but most of the time there was no one there. Even Tim on RN remarked that there was a gap wide enough for a bus in the left back position but KC failed to notice it until it was too late.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2021, 09:26:01 am »

I'm f***ing dreading this match but I'm still going to shell out ten quid to watch it. I can't work out if that makes me loyal, optimistic, masochistic or just plain stupid!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Jim Hall Fixit

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary 500 Posts Avatar
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2021, 09:30:18 am »

I'm **** dreading this match but I'm still going to shell out ten quid to watch it. I can't work out if that makes me loyal, optimistic, masochistic or just plain stupid!

Can I respectfully suggest, all 4!
God bless you.
Report Spam   Logged

"My three children were born in Northamptonshire so I like to think I'm an adopted Northamptonian and it's the same for Rico and Sammo. It means a lot to us because this is our county.
JollyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2021, 09:30:50 am »

I'm **** dreading this match but I'm still going to shell out ten quid to watch it. I can't work out if that makes me loyal, optimistic, masochistic or just plain stupid!

I'd say it makes you all of those! Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Winslow Lee

View Profile
Search Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2021, 10:06:03 am »

I guess time will tell, I’m going 4-0 Peterborough
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2021, 10:23:15 am »

That’s the spirit! I doff my cobblers bobble hat

So do I 👍
Report Spam   Logged

Clint

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2021, 10:26:50 am »

Same here
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2021, 10:37:05 am »

Grin
Bad luck Coxie happens to us all😎
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2021, 10:39:45 am »

So many so's... (so and so's)
Fingers crossed eh evers?  Smiley