The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 18:27:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

The Rise of Sam Hoskins

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 72   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rise of Sam Hoskins  (Read 79744 times)
Shoemender

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #240 on: June 09, 2022, 18:18:44 pm »

He wears a Rangers Dog Bandana so yeah he’s a top dog.

Has he got a claret and white one too?
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #241 on: June 09, 2022, 22:54:03 pm »

Fenners?!? Articulate!?! I suspect an imposter. Next you'll be telling us that His Excellency, The Marquis is a handsome young man or that Deepcut is a peace loving hippy.

Well (Terry) he was standing talking with Deepo about Pelopidas compared with Leonidas. Might have seen Marquis at a Barnet game some years ago but don't know him. Bit too cynical for me but in his defence has dry even caustic wit! Now he has a young family cannot imagine him reading a bed time story from Wind in the Willows! Would say Deepo is a bit of a gentleman. Are you going to Bradford next season?  If not you cannot comment on the game!
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #242 on: June 09, 2022, 23:11:26 pm »

Well (Terry) he was standing talking with Deepo about Pelopidas compared with Leonidas. Might have seen Marquis at a Barnet game some years ago but don't know him. Bit too cynical for me but in his defence has dry even caustic wit! Now he has a young family cannot imagine him reading a bed time story from Wind in the Willows! Would say Deepo is a bit of a gentleman. Are you going to Bradford next season?  If not you cannot comment on the game!

It was Poloponies... Wink
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
AYelvertoftCobbler

View Profile
Second year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User
« Reply #243 on: June 10, 2022, 11:00:52 am »

Seeing Danny Rose grab the gloves to go in goal at Barrow, there is still a possibility of Sammy being able to complete the positional set.  Grin
I was gutted to see Danny Rose go in goal ahead of Sammy.
I suppose the thinking was that the chances of Danny Rose scoring a goal were sio slim, you might as well put him in goal.
Report Spam   Logged
Bingers

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day 5000 Posts Avatar
« Reply #244 on: June 10, 2022, 11:52:42 am »

. Are you going to Bradford next season?  If not you cannot comment on the game!

I might not go and then give a match report based on the Telegraph and Argus, just to spite you. 😉
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2015
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 10, 2022, 22:01:47 pm »

I might not go and then give a match report based on the Telegraph and Argus, just to spite you. 😉

I was joking!
Report Spam   Logged

Bingers

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 11, 2022, 16:27:10 pm »

I was joking!

Don't worry Evers, I guessed that. Good one!
Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 11, 2022, 17:10:46 pm »

Don't worry Evers, I guessed that. Good one!

Yes but was hurt by the spite remark so unlike you am told!
Report Spam   Logged

Bingers

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 11, 2022, 18:53:26 pm »

Yes but was hurt by the spite remark so unlike you am told!

Did you not spot the winking smiley.

😉

Please don't forget that 99% of what I post will be complete bőllőcks or taking the pďss. Nobody should take me too seriously.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 18:56:09 pm by Bingers » Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 12, 2022, 18:00:20 pm »

😉
Please don't forget that 99% of what I post will be complete bőllőcks or taking the pďss. Nobody should take me too seriously.

I prefer to believe what some people post on here with a pinch of salt! Must admit your subtle smiley failed to register but am having issues with  my beloved 20 yr old BMW Wiper Blades. Just ordered some new ones. If they are ok will resume normal service . Otherwise carry on regardless!
Report Spam   Logged

Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #250 on: June 12, 2022, 18:34:22 pm »

I prefer to believe what some people post on here with a pinch of salt! Must admit your subtle smiley failed to register but am having issues with  my beloved 20 yr old BMW Wiper Blades. Just ordered some new ones. If they are ok will resume normal service . Otherwise carry on regardless!
Have you tried youtube? Everything can be solved on Youtube. I have used it a lot in the past.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #251 on: June 12, 2022, 19:36:43 pm »

I prefer to believe what some people post on here with a pinch of salt!

Guilty as charged…  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 12, 2022, 20:01:12 pm »

Have you tried youtube? Everything can be solved on Youtube. I have used it a lot in the past.  Smiley

There is quite a few DIY articles on various BMW sites; like repairing scratches and scuffs on wheels. These DIY merchants always seem to make a DIY job dead easy! Does not always work out like that.
Report Spam   Logged

Peter Frost

View Profile
1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Avatar
« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2022, 08:45:36 am »

There is quite a few DIY articles on various BMW sites; like repairing scratches and scuffs on wheels. These DIY merchants always seem to make a DIY job dead easy! Does not always work out like that.

Well I managed to change an enclosed wall toilet cistern via YouTube and I’m certainly no plumber but the relationship to Sam is beginning to get lost on me………..
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 15, 2022, 19:24:34 pm »

Dear Supersleuth,

That's an X3 and its a fairly recent model as the wipers are just 'push to fit'. Mine being a 20yr car it is the hook type attachment, To rest you on your laurels have managed to fit the new blades.Thanks for the added video, trust you to have an X3!
Report Spam   Logged

Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #255 on: June 15, 2022, 19:41:13 pm »

Dear Supersleuth,

trust you to have an X3!
Ive got a Golf.  Im a "dubber" as the kids say.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 15, 2022, 22:11:25 pm »

Ive got a Golf.  Im a "dubber" as the kids say.  Grin

Two upmarket cars - blimey, congratulations😎
Report Spam   Logged

Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #257 on: June 16, 2022, 02:09:57 am »

😉

Well done for giving us 2 options. Everybody else on here just talks 99% bóllocks. Apart from me obviously.
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Bingers

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 16, 2022, 19:08:25 pm »

Well done for giving us 2 options. Everybody else on here just talks 99% bóllocks. Apart from me obviously.

Don't worry Melly, I know you offer intelligent insight and value every word you type. Except your match reports, they are not valued in the slightest as YOU WEREN'T THERE. Obviously iplayer is too nuanced, so you don't get the true reflection of what has actually happened.

[size30pt]😉 [/size]

Oops, I fücked that up, but can't be ars3d to change it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 19:11:01 pm by Bingers » Report Spam   Logged

everbrite

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 16, 2022, 19:20:20 pm »

Don't worry Melly, I know you offer intelligent insight and value every word you type. Except your match reports, they are not valued in the slightest as YOU WEREN'T THERE. Obviously iplayer is too nuanced, so you don't get the true reflection of what has actually happened.

[size30pt]😉 [/size]

Oops, I fücked that up, but can't be ars3d to change it.

is this what you are trying to achieve Kiss

Comments noted but two things in no particular order.
 [size=52pt] Kiss [/size]
1) Leave Melly alone - he's a decent bloke unlike you Yorkshire Towrags
2) Watch your language Timothee
3) Always say something good about Sammy
4) Don't wind people up - its forbidden
5) You are bored aren't you?

« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 19:42:41 pm by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 72   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: