The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 13:15:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Covid misinformation?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid misinformation?  (Read 4638 times)
guest3429

Badges: (View All)
« on: October 05, 2021, 11:41:36 am »

As JB urges his players to get jabbed it appears there is a big problem with footballers refusing or being given misinformation. The Rochdale team doctor, Dr Wes Tensel was on the radio today and when pressed admitted only around 20% of their squad had been vaccinated.

Peer pressure in the dressing room and players gaining all their information via social media is being blamed, apparently Phil Fodens wag has been posting the usual brainwashed anti-vax nonsense online so I expect he's another holding out?

It was mentioned that if this continues some top flight players may jeopardise their careers due to travel restrictions as some countries, Qatar for instance, will only issue a visa to fully vaccinated persons.

Its a big problem here too with a certain type and the misinformation seems to come from the same sources.

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/sport/football/brady-urges-all-of-his-players-to-get-vaccinated-after-guthrie-tests-positive-for-covid-3406537

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 12:53:08 pm »

I for one have refused the vaccinations, I’m not having Bill Gates watching me go for a shît.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 13:56:49 pm »

To be fair though Manny you said in July there would be a lockdown by Sept at the latest, so you're probably not worth listening to anyway. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2021, 14:02:49 pm »

My wife had her 3rd jab the other day as she works for the NHS. After not being affected at all by the first two jabs (well, apart from a minor headache after the second) this third one absolutely pole-axed her.

I know I shouldn't laugh, but after all the pìss taking I received about my "pathetic immune system" when I felt cràp after my second jab I really couldn't help myself... Grin
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest1269

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2021, 14:23:42 pm »

To be fair though Manny you said in July there would be a lockdown by Sept at the latest, so you're probably not worth listening to anyway. Grin

I suspect he’s joking - anyone quoting or believe the Bill Gates “control scenario” would obviously not be on social media, own a mobile phone, use the internet or have credit cards.
Report Spam   Logged
CobblerForever

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 15:17:03 pm »

My wife had her 3rd jab the other day as she works for the NHS. After not being affected at all by the first two jabs (well, apart from a minor headache after the second) this third one absolutely pole-axed her.

I know I shouldn't laugh, but after all the pìss taking I received about my "pathetic immune system" when I felt cràp after my second jab I really couldn't help myself... Grin

Which vaccine are they giving as the Booster ? I'm presuming your wife is of an age to have had the AZ for the first two.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2021, 15:19:08 pm »

Which vaccine are they giving as the Booster ? I'm presuming your wife is of an age to have had the AZ for the first two.

I think the NHS workers all got Pfizer as they were among the first people to get it and I don't think the AZ one was cleared then. She got the same one for her booster.
Report Spam   Logged

MCHammer

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2021, 15:38:40 pm »

Has anyone read anything or can explain why there seems to have been such a relatively low take up of the vaccine from footballers?  I'd have thought with the medical facilities and expertise they have at all clubs it would have been a fairly easy decision for most to have it.

I wonder if many of the players give a second thought to most of the other treatment/medication the physios or medical team give them the rest of the time?
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2021, 15:40:30 pm »

Has anyone read anything or can explain why there seems to have been such a relatively low take up of the vaccine from footballers? 

Most of them are as thick as shìt?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 16:01:18 pm by BackOfTheNet » Report Spam   Logged

Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2021, 15:56:10 pm »

I suspect he’s joking - anyone quoting or believe the Bill Gates “control scenario” would obviously not be on social media, own a mobile phone, use the internet or have credit cards.
Bill Gates funds 25% of the World Health Authority.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2021, 15:59:02 pm »

Most of them are a thick as shìt?

correct
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2021, 16:00:53 pm »

correct
  Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest2995

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2021, 18:21:04 pm »

players / people that don’t get jabbed should be named .
They let down society .
If it wasn’t for people having the jab , there would be no football whatsoever , especially at our level .
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2021, 19:42:23 pm »

players / people that don’t get jabbed should be named .
They let down society .
If it wasn’t for people having the jab , there would be no football whatsoever , especially at our level .

So I imagine you want everybody to be named that doesn't have it?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2021, 20:11:58 pm »

Naming shouldn't be such an issue, less diverse than Korean surnames...begins with C**t!
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2021, 20:18:13 pm »

Put their names in the Chron. That should all but guarantee anonymity.
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2021, 20:22:14 pm »

Put their names in the Chron. That should all but guarantee anonymity.
Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2021, 20:38:25 pm »

yes , that’s correct .
Report Spam   Logged
guest3429

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2021, 05:21:49 am »

Has anyone read anything or can explain why there seems to have been such a relatively low take up of the vaccine from footballers?  I'd have thought with the medical facilities and expertise they have at all clubs it would have been a fairly easy decision for most to have it.

I wonder if many of the players give a second thought to most of the other treatment/medication the physios or medical team give them the rest of the time?

Rochdales club doctor, who's a practicing local GP thinks its probably pressure from the senior players in the dressing room. The Dr. can only give them the correct advice if they ask, but obviously has no influence over their decision.

There's a clear connection here on this small island, a haven for digital nomads, that those who spend a long time online especially playing Crypto or chasing intangible assets are all strong anti-vax and spout exactly the same theories, its a financial reset, Agenda 19/21, its an experiment, the vaccinated are spreading the virus and will all die in two years.

I'm sure many football players who have too much time on their hands are dabbling with crypto currency too, or spend long hours on social media. I think its time clubs got a bit tougher and mandated their staff to be vaccinated, they are within the community and players often mingle with kids and many who have serious illnesses.

They're very quick to get down on their knees to tell us black lives matter, but it seems that gesture is as hollow as their heads.

Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2021, 08:53:27 am »

let’s see how many of the anti vax players might change their minds when contracts run out .
Managers are not happy about it but are powerless .
It puts everyone under undue pressure
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: