The Hotel End
April 20, 2024, 07:26:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

North Stand Season Ticket offer - extended to this Saturday 12th March

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: North Stand Season Ticket offer - extended to this Saturday 12th March  (Read 521 times)
WFCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: March 08, 2011, 04:53:25 am »

I'm delighted to see NTFC are offering the £199 Season Ticket with free Tenerife holiday, for the rest of this week. Until close of play Saturday - for full details and to download application forms.

http://www.ntfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0,,10425~2291586,00.html

Deal works out at £8 a game!! Worth it even if have to miss mid-week games!

I would have added this to previous board but has that closed down? On there was some ways to get cheap loans and 3 positive comments of the holiday. I recall one saying he saw it as Holiday with a free ST thrown in! A comment yesterday was posted from ?? that "was very keen as no holdiday for few years" so I hope he sees this. The power of this board again!? As we've been a bit vocal about it. Well done NTFC.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Marvo

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 06:08:59 am »

For somebody "in the know", you're a bit late with this bit of news Phil.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Marvo

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 10:09:44 am »

Well, just brought my two. The guy behind the counter reckoned there has been no rela upsurge in ticket sales which is disappointing. However when I asked to be moved further back in the stand he said there wasn't any vacancies so surely that is good news, unless it's just because they hold on to the other seats in case people renew at  a later date.
Report Spam   Logged
Monkey

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 10:12:51 am »

yeh, i think they hold ST seats until the end of April (or thereabouts), so it might be worth checking back to see if any have been released.

I hope you arent sitting near me  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
memyhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 10:16:48 am »

I think there is a spare seat, dead centre, one row from the back and right next to.....

MAD MICHELLE!  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
The Hask
Martin Hasker

www.TeynAwayDays.com - Away travel for Cobblers

View Profile WWW
Webmaster Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 10:19:07 am »

Just to let you know that existing season ticket holders seats are held in reservation until 13th May 2011.

Therefore any STH seats not purchased would not be avail until then.
Report Spam   Logged

www.teynawaydays.com Hotel End GTA Champion 2010/11 - Wearing the claret with pride.    X (Twitter) @martinhasker
Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 10:22:35 am »

I think there is a spare seat, dead centre, one row from the back and right next to.....

MAD MICHELLE!  Shocked

I thought Mad Michelle was Marvo's +1
Report Spam   Logged
Marvo

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 10:41:23 am »

Not unless she's a 7 year old boy.
Report Spam   Logged
memyhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 10:43:10 am »

Not unless she's a 7 year old boy.

Let's be honest, it could be possible!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
WFCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 11:11:14 am »

For somebody "in the know", you're a bit late with this bit of news Phil.  Grin

What! Having a go at an original topic poster, I thought this was now banned? Also, I never once said I was "in the know". Yes, I'm a match day volunteer so I do hear a few things from club but also from other 'people' who are not on here for many reasons.

Anyway, 95% of people do not spend all day on here so the reason I posted was purely because I'd JUST seen it (I apologise if it's late news and EVERYONE knew) BUT motive is to help those out who didn't know about the extension.  110 viewings at 12.15 pm seem to suggest some interest. Grin
I thought this was a message board to help and by starting this with a "clear title" the club may have gained a few more STH. I would like a full Sixfields - no crime surely? and also posted to provoke debate as to how full Sixfields will get next season.

Well, just brought my two. The guy behind the counter reckoned there has been no rela upsurge in ticket sales which is disappointing. However when I asked to be moved further back in the stand he said there wasn't any vacancies so surely that is good news, unless it's just because they hold on to the other seats in case people renew at  a later date.

The club do hold seats until renewal date, so yes ask after that date.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 11:15:38 am by WFCobbler » Report Spam   Logged
Marvo

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 12:37:47 pm »

What! Having a go at an original topic poster, I thought this was now banned? Also, I never once said I was "in the know". Yes, I'm a match day volunteer so I do hear a few things from club but also from other 'people' who are not on here for many reasons.

Anyway, 95% of people do not spend all day on here so the reason I posted was purely because I'd JUST seen it (I apologise if it's late news and EVERYONE knew) BUT motive is to help those out who didn't know about the extension.  110 viewings at 12.15 pm seem to suggest some interest. Grin
I thought this was a message board to help and by starting this with a "clear title" the club may have gained a few more STH. I would like a full Sixfields - no crime surely? and also posted to provoke debate as to how full Sixfields will get next season.

Clam down, calm down. I only pointed out that this "news" was posted on here four days ago.

Link
Report Spam   Logged
WFCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 13:05:40 pm »

Clam down, calm down. I only pointed out that this "news" was posted on here four days ago.

Link

I live in a world where SUBJECT heading box is used to put the name of the subject in. Rather than have to trawl though posts to see what topic is about. When you only have a few moments to post it takes so long to hunt down threads.

Wonder if this has more viewings than ....?  But we all agree - Well done Cardozas!

Signed by Phil (apparently "I'm in the know" - but I say I'm not!!) 50/50

Report Spam   Logged
Marvo

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 13:31:06 pm »

Phil, you haven't been on here long so I'll explain something to you. It's common practice on here and always has been to deride anybody who posts the same news that has already been posted. They used to give you a muppet award. Somebody posted something about the Late kick-off show yesterday after somebody else had already done so and immediately got called for it. They'll even do it if your seconds behind somebody else, let alone four days. It's no biggie, you're not being singled out.

As for your claim about viewings, if someone posted nothing, a complete blank, it would still get loads of viewings, even some replies. I once started a thread called "Please don't open this thread", it got dozens of views. Some people read almost everything posted on this board, some read certain sections, some read only posts they think they are going to be interested in. You think by posting something in a title it will get more views? I think if you post something with an abstract title you'll get more simply because people don't know what the thread is going to be about and their curiosity is stirred. Matter of opinion. Look at it this way, you missed out on this "news" because you didn't bother to read the thread which had information within it that was of interest to you. So, who is the loser there? The thread starter or the person missing the vital piece of information?

I try and do the decent thing and read all the posts in Cobblers Corner but you're right, if it says in the title its about the fans team for example, I give it a miss. If that thread then turns as so many do into something else, I miss out. That's the way the cookie crumbles.
Report Spam   Logged
Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 13:58:37 pm »

if it says in the title its about the fans team for example, I give it a miss.

dont fancy getting your boots out then???
Report Spam   Logged
Marvo

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 14:18:05 pm »

dont fancy getting your boots out then???

No offence mate, only an example, bit old now, though would have been up for it 30 years ago.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: