The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 15:31:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Summer Transfer window

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 118   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Transfer window  (Read 206030 times)
guest3494

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #760 on: June 21, 2022, 14:58:51 pm »

I wish the club would stick to the fùcking script and stop signing fùcking decent players. Don't they know we have no fùcking budget, no fùcking ambition and shìt owners who won't put their hand in their pocket because they are only here for the land grab?

Awaits "yes but what have the owners done in 7 years"
😂
Report Spam   Logged
Mysterious Curle

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Level 5 Third year Anniversary
« Reply #761 on: June 21, 2022, 15:30:05 pm »

2 more years for Shuan!
Report Spam   Logged
JeanGenie

View Profile
Search Level 5 Linux User
« Reply #762 on: June 21, 2022, 15:30:38 pm »

McWilliams has signed for another 2 years!!   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #763 on: June 21, 2022, 15:31:03 pm »

2 more years for Shuan!

Just beat me to it!  Good news!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #764 on: June 21, 2022, 15:31:22 pm »

Due to the recent excellent signings you can hear the sound of the hundreds of season ticket holder rushing to renew. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
guest3494

« Reply #765 on: June 21, 2022, 15:35:18 pm »

Due to the recent excellent signings you can hear the sound of the hundreds of season ticket holder rushing to renew. Grin

And the sound of the rustle of bushes and Beds and his moany mates search for cover.... 😆
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #766 on: June 21, 2022, 15:37:07 pm »

2 more years for Shuan!
Is that his Chinese brother?  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Welly Cobb

View Profile
Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #767 on: June 21, 2022, 15:39:06 pm »

Wouldn't convinced that would happen, but great news again.

So, squad as it stands (youth in brackets)

GK - Maxted
CB - Guthrie, Nolan (Dyche, Tomlinson)
FB - Koiki, McGowan, Haines
CM - Sowerby, Fox, McWilliams (Abimbola)
Wingers - Pinnock, Hoskins (Cross, Hill, Ngwa)
CF - Aperre, Hylton (Connor, Curry, Ndefo)

Could put out a first 11 now, but still missing a few. Another goalie, a centre-back or two, another full back, another centre mid or two, another two wingers, and a striker. Who's next  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Jonesy9

View Profile
Level 4 Second year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #768 on: June 21, 2022, 15:45:58 pm »

I wonder whether we can expect a Horsfall decision soon, with Roberts and McWilliams announcements coming in quick succession. 

I’m surprised that Roberts has gone to Middlesbrough. I can’t see him getting into the starting lineup in the championship. Would be better placed in a L1 side in my eyes. But good luck to him.
Report Spam   Logged
Welly Cobb

View Profile
Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #769 on: June 21, 2022, 15:49:16 pm »

He's designated second string, but that said with a Championship wage he's probably quadrupling his salary and will get paid over the next two years as much as he's probably had over his whole career, so can't really argue with the decision on that.
Report Spam   Logged
cobbler151

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Search
« Reply #770 on: June 21, 2022, 16:00:53 pm »

Lovely afternoon of business. Brady must have a silver 👅 .

I've been very impressed with overall recruitment under him. The club have done well and appear to have addressed the two big gaps we had last season. I'm was starting to worry.

Very happy the core of midfield in Sowery and Shaun still at the club
Report Spam   Logged
CobblerForever

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 21, 2022, 16:01:07 pm »

Property is extremely affordable up there as well.

Their first signing of the Summer !

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/middlesbrough-transfer-goalkeeper-liam-roberts-24285641
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #772 on: June 21, 2022, 16:03:38 pm »

Wouldn't convinced that would happen, but great news again.

So, squad as it stands (youth in brackets)

GK - Maxted
CB - Guthrie, Nolan (Dyche, Tomlinson)
FB - Koiki, McGowan, Haines
CM - Sowerby, Fox, McWilliams (Abimbola)
Wingers - Pinnock, Hoskins (Cross, Hill, Ngwa)
CF - Aperre, Hylton (Connor, Curry, Ndefo)

Could put out a first 11 now, but still missing a few. Another goalie, a centre-back or two, another full back, another centre mid or two, another two wingers, and a striker. Who's next  Grin

We definitely need another goalie, centre back and cover for McGowan at RB. I'd like a creative centre mid to throw into the mix. For wingers/strikers I'd be happy with a couple of nippy players that could fit into either role.

Exciting times with plenty clearly left to come, especially with the calibre of the signings so far.!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
FezNTFC

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #773 on: June 21, 2022, 16:36:54 pm »

On the face of it Hylton is as good a striker signing as we could expect to be honest. Coupled with the McWilliams announcement it's certainly turned into a good day despite the loss of Roberts.
Report Spam   Logged
ajp

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #774 on: June 21, 2022, 16:39:09 pm »

Anything else in the pipeline for this week ntfclad or is that it?
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemender

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #775 on: June 21, 2022, 16:41:21 pm »

Have to say, I'm impressed with the signings so far and McWilliams signing a 2 year deal and getting rid of who we have. I have to admit to thinking we may struggle to sign the type of player we have so far. I've been critical of Thomas in the past and I'm certainly not his biggest fan, but you have to give him a bit of credit that the budget still seems relatively competitive, despite what's going on with the redevelopment nonsense.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3494

« Reply #776 on: June 21, 2022, 16:47:53 pm »

Is that his Chinese brother?  Grin
Don't mention China FFS, you'll set the ball rolling again on money
Report Spam   Logged
Grimsbyfan

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 21, 2022, 18:17:18 pm »

You are picking up some very good signings seen Hylton a few times a very good player, definitely above league 2 standard. Expect you to have a strong season
Report Spam   Logged
west stand oap

View Profile
2500 Posts Apple User Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #778 on: June 21, 2022, 18:31:56 pm »

Thought there was a good chance of Shaun staying, coming through our youth system and wondered if any club would be willing to pay the reported £250,000 compensation.
Some good business so far for a club with a supposedly low budget. We have pretty much got a starting 11 with Maxted or a new 'keeper and Horsfall or his replacement. Other than another 'keeper we need a squad player as back up to McGowan, 1 or 2 centre backs, another wide option, probably another attacking midfielder and more forward options.
JB previously said we had sounded out Leicester and Blackburn about getting Eppiah and Magloire back but loan signings usually get done late in the transfer window so maybe they could still be possible.
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #779 on: June 21, 2022, 18:40:50 pm »

indeed, great work thus far. Some really exciting signings and great news that SM is staying as well.

Interestingly, just seen the latest tweet from the Club, Hylton saying 'I want to be part of something special and after speaking to Jon Brady and Colin Calderwood it was evident...' etc

So my question is. Is Colin now staying?!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 118   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: