The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 19:52:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Mansfield (a) PO 1st leg 14th May

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mansfield (a) PO 1st leg 14th May  (Read 20106 times)
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Mobile User Windows User Combination
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2022, 19:57:19 pm »

Got my home ticket online just now after about a 10 minute wait of page refreshing and another 10 minutes processing and another 10 minutes waiting for the confirmation email.  All a bit frustrating but I got there. Shame there's no print at home option though as it means we all have to collect them meaning a queue at some point.

Only 450 away tickets sold. I don't think they will sell out.

If we get through to the final there has to be a better way of buying tickets. Was it online last time from Wembley direct? Better than queuing for half a day like in 1997 and 1998 I recall.  
Report Spam   Logged
Mr Cobbler

View Profile
Topic Starter Level 1 First Post
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2022, 20:13:20 pm »

I've printed my tickets (2 season ticket holders and 2 non-season ticket holders) for the PO home leg using the "Print at Home Option" from the link within the Booking Confirmation email, has anyone else been able to do the same?

I note the Club website says this option is not available so will check when I get my away tickets, as don't want to watch this one from the hill!

Rich
Report Spam   Logged
West Stand

View Profile
500 Posts Search Combination
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2022, 20:43:43 pm »

Got my home ticket online just now after about a 10 minute wait of page refreshing and another 10 minutes processing and another 10 minutes waiting for the confirmation email.  All a bit frustrating but I got there. Shame there's no print at home option though as it means we all have to collect them meaning a queue at some point.

Only 450 away tickets sold. I don't think they will sell out.

If we get through to the final there has to be a better way of buying tickets. Was it online last time from Wembley direct? Better than queuing for half a day like in 1997 and 1998 I recall.  

It was through Ticketmaster if I remember correctly. Certainly wasn't through the club's website.
Report Spam   Logged
BrixworthCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2022, 20:50:55 pm »

Yeah just got the home one in about 5 mins.

As usual people getting their knickers in a twist and can't wait a few hours and have to be part of an exclusive club to get them the minute they go on sale  Roll Eyes

Was never going to sell out on day 1, calm yourselves down
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2022, 20:56:40 pm »

FFS they only went on sale at 1 pm to season ticket holders and away match booking forms.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
BrixworthCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2022, 20:58:51 pm »

FFS they only went on sale at 1 pm to season ticket holders and away match booking forms.

Yeah the away ones.... not the home ones if you read things properly
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2022, 21:00:19 pm »

Mansfield sold all their 1468 allocation for the second leg within the day.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
guest3063

« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2022, 21:04:45 pm »

I've printed my tickets (2 season ticket holders and 2 non-season ticket holders) for the PO home leg using the "Print at Home Option" from the link within the Booking Confirmation email, has anyone else been able to do the same?

I note the Club website says this option is not available so will check when I get my away tickets, as don't want to watch this one from the hill!

Rich

Yes, I printed mine from the confirmation email also. That's the way I always do it if I need to order any tickets for cup games etc.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2022, 21:06:14 pm »

Yeah the away ones.... not the home ones if you read things properly
I’m agreeing with you, if you read the fcûing thread, so you read things properly.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Dan

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2022, 21:11:12 pm »

Mansfield sold all their 1468 allocation for the second leg within the day.

Genuine question as I don’t know.

Did they have to queue or could they do that online? For me I think they need to get them online by Wednesday latest. It’s 2022.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
STAGS1

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2022, 21:26:31 pm »

Genuine question as I don’t know.

Did they have to queue or could they do that online? For me I think they need to get them online by Wednesday latest. It’s 2022.

No had to queue up for Away tickets or phone up , It was all season ticket holders today and you could get tickets for home game and away game at same time. Tickets for both games went on sale at 8am this morning
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 21:32:59 pm by STAGS1 » Report Spam   Logged
Carton Lid

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2022, 21:42:33 pm »

Have the trust 200 had priority ticketing arrangements ?
Wrong Travel Club  Wink Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2022, 22:22:06 pm »

I recall those queues in the late nineties. Down the side of the West stand, and out towards the South car park. Cant remember if it was PO tickets or final tickets, but one took just under eight hours. To make matters worse, the bloke next to me, had a steel tipped brolly which he kept banging on the ground, and then got a pizza delivered. Scoffed it in front of everybody. Sort of like being a forerunner of the irritating fcukers that take a photo of their meal, and then post it on social media.

Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2022, 06:22:08 am »

The biggest issue with ticket sales is the poor infrastructure of the website and staffing of the ticket office staff.
 This isn’t a dig at the undoubtedly hard working staff just what they have to work with.
We will sell out I’m sure.
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
guest2995

« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2022, 07:10:48 am »

This is 2022 - why do you have to go in person to the ground for a single ticket allocation ?
I don’t live anywhere near sixfields and am unable to get in this week and am not a season ticket holder .
Ridiculous
Report Spam   Logged
guest3481

« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2022, 07:23:00 am »

This is 2022 - why do you have to go in person to the ground for a single ticket allocation ?
I don’t live anywhere near sixfields and am unable to get in this week and am not a season ticket holder .
Ridiculous
You don't. If you're not a season ticket holder you can buy the home game tickets online now and the away game tickets on line on Thursday (if any left).

On other the points, I was waiting online over an hour and I got my ticket. I've also had to wait for over an hour on Ticketmaster for Foo Fighters tickets and a long time (cant remember exactly) for Glastonbury tickets in the past. Systems got overloaded when there is a lot of demand.

Also looks like Mansfield have a similar process. Pretty impressive they sold out in a day but their stadium is more central I guess.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2022, 08:21:23 am »

Are you watching from the hill Dave?
complimentary my dear Watson Grin
Report Spam   Logged
CobblerForever

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2022, 08:46:22 am »

complimentary my dear Watson Grin

Is that supposed to be Elementary, my dear Watson ?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3481

« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2022, 08:48:56 am »

Is that supposed to be Elementary, my dear Watson ?
Sounds a bit like KT has offered him a free ticket and he's accepted.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2022, 08:49:17 am »

There'll be tickets for the home leg left after Saturday. Some people will wait to see what the result is.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: