The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 23:25:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Mansfield (a) PO 1st leg 14th May

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mansfield (a) PO 1st leg 14th May  (Read 20127 times)
Clarity

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2022, 09:02:51 am »

I don't know if it's the fall out of Saturday, but I have zero motivation for the play-offs
We all feel the same but we have to be there. Come on liven up... we go again  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
BrixworthCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2022, 09:39:30 am »

I’m agreeing with you, if you read the fcûing thread, so you read things properly.

Crikey, somebody is a bit touchy
Report Spam   Logged
Substitute
Pat McGatt

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 3
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2022, 10:05:57 am »

So long as he ain't touchy-feely!
Report Spam   Logged

Let's Swell The Facilities
Saint Cobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2022, 10:08:42 am »

The roller coaster continues. It's only by watching the Cobblers that you can experience the highs of (almost certain) auto qualification after 20 minutes of the final game, 3 up plus a 5 goal advantage, only for everything to go t*ts up. I'm sure there's more to follow in the next 3 games. Should be fun !*&?
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2022, 10:29:58 am »

Let's all be honest here, it's a bonus for us falling into the play offs, we now get the chance to play an extra 3 games giving us a chance to be triumphant at Wembley and gain promotion.
This is what football is all about.
As a L1 club we lose £100s of 1000s due to having a tiny stadium and poor 1990s infrastructure which always results in almost immediate return to the basement division, so failure to progress in the play offs would be a blessing in disguise.
So until CDNL gets all the land they crave, sell it and be gone,  better for us to remain ambitionless in L2

For Christ's sake give it a rest. We're in the playoffs, let's enjoy them without you dragging everything back to your one man war on the club.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest3481

« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2022, 10:38:23 am »

Let's all be honest here, it's a bonus for us falling into the play offs, we now get the chance to play an extra 3 games giving us a chance to be triumphant at Wembley and gain promotion.
As a L1 club we lose £100s of 1000s due to having a tiny stadium and poor 1990s infrastructure which always results in almost immediate return to the basement division, so failure to progress in the play offs would be a blessing in disguise.
So until CDNL gets all the land they crave, sell it and be gone,  better for us to remain ambitionless in L2
Have a day off
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2022, 10:39:02 am »

Barrow has about done it for me, the most gutted/incandescent I've been at any Cobblers game... ironic that we actually won!
So, in order of most gutted;

1. Barrow (a)
2. Leeds United (a) getting relegated
3. Bradford City (Wembley)

Go on Dave, confide...
Report Spam   Logged
EB Claret

View Profile
Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2022, 10:42:16 am »

I didn't realise you were interested Shocked

By the way Liverpool are complaining they can't get enough tickets for the Champions League Final. Sounds like it's being held in an unprofessional stadium that needs an extra bank of terracing behind the goal, or on the roof? Wink

Report Spam   Logged
WadeyCobbler

View Profile
Mobile User Windows User Combination
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2022, 11:24:15 am »

I've printed my tickets (2 season ticket holders and 2 non-season ticket holders) for the PO home leg using the "Print at Home Option" from the link within the Booking Confirmation email, has anyone else been able to do the same?

I note the Club website says this option is not available so will check when I get my away tickets, as don't want to watch this one from the hill!

Rich
I never checked to see if I could print but if the club are saying it's not available, anyone that has printed themselves those QR codes won't scan and there will be chaos at the turnstiles. My brother is collecting mine tomorrow as he has a day off but it's a pain in this day and age to have to physically go and collect (although you get a nicer looking ticket)!
Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2022, 11:42:34 am »

I never checked to see if I could print but if the club are saying it's not available, anyone that has printed themselves those QR codes won't scan and there will be chaos at the turnstiles. My brother is collecting mine tomorrow as he has a day off but it's a pain in this day and age to have to physically go and collect (although you get a nicer looking ticket)!

When and where did the club say you can't print at home? I've always done it that way without any problems but as I'm a season ticket holder I only need to do it for cup games.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2022, 11:45:35 am »

Apologies mate, didn’t mean anything, just pîssed at the way things panned out.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest3063

« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2022, 11:47:26 am »

Pissed or pissed off  Grin Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Shoemaker

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2022, 11:51:06 am »

Wrong Travel Club  Wink Roll Eyes
I’m surprised the trust haven’t asked the illuminati 200 whether they should have a vote on whether to appeal the Sc***horpe situation thus delaying the play offs for six months.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2022, 12:01:38 pm »

I've printed mine out. You'd think if they aren't going to work they'd remove the link saying click here to print at home from the confirmation email.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
CobblerForever

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2022, 12:02:01 pm »

When and where did the club say you can't print at home? I've always done it that way without any problems but as I'm a season ticket holder I only need to do it for cup games.

https://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/2022/may/posf_2l_tickets/

On the above.
Report Spam   Logged
EB Claret

View Profile
Level 5 Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2022, 12:21:13 pm »

Understandable!

Could you have a word with the EFL?  You have a way with Words!! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
guest3481

« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2022, 12:23:15 pm »

Strange... i've been able to print mine.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2022, 12:28:05 pm »

Same as that.
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2022, 12:32:06 pm »

The roller coaster continues. It's only by watching the Cobblers that you can experience the highs of (almost certain) auto qualification after 20 minutes of the final game, 3 up plus a 5 goal advantage, only for everything to go t*ts up. I'm sure there's more to follow in the next 3 games. Should be fun !*&?

Probably the right attitude
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2022, 12:32:14 pm »

I don’t suppose anyone knows if McGowan is likely to be fit for Saturday?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: