The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 12:29:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

January 2023 Transfer Window

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: January 2023 Transfer Window  (Read 68293 times)
guest3551

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #740 on: January 29, 2023, 20:45:28 pm »

Apparently, off the field stuff.
Report Spam   Logged
Stig

View Profile
Windows User Topic Starter Combination
« Reply #741 on: January 29, 2023, 22:45:35 pm »

Marriott going Fleetwood, Stevens probably stay at FGR now.
Simpson on loan seems possible
Report Spam   Logged

NTFC till i die
guest2995

« Reply #742 on: January 30, 2023, 07:13:13 am »

Pretty sure Marriott would have been more expensive than Stevens due to his previous transfer fees...

Good to know we're actively looking for some quality though...

Any possible outgoings ntfclad?
It doesn’t necessarily work like that on loans - it depends on the percentage of wages you pick up or if a fee is involved.
Fingers crossed we will get a loan in where someone is prepared to subsidise the wages .
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #743 on: January 30, 2023, 10:20:11 am »

Indeed
Teal'c would be quite some signing.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Mysterious Curle

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Level 5 Third year Anniversary
« Reply #744 on: January 30, 2023, 10:46:48 am »

Depending on the injury to Haynes we might a left back as cover urgently.

Agree with this, I wonder if this defender being touted is a CB or LB?

I wonder if we’re to late to talk Mills out of retirement, after all Neverbrite had him much higher than Kioki in the pecking order last season until his shock retirement! 
Report Spam   Logged
west stand oap

View Profile
2500 Posts Apple User Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #745 on: January 30, 2023, 11:06:00 am »

And register Marc Richards again.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #746 on: January 30, 2023, 11:40:17 am »

Agree with this, I wonder if this defender being touted is a CB or LB?

I wonder if we’re to late to talk Mills out of retirement, after all Neverbrite had him much higher than Kioki in the pecking order last season until his shock retirement! 
Mills was an absolute liability at the back, a shadow of the player he was at FGR.
Mind you having said that he’s still a better player than Haynes.
We need to sign Kioki on a longer contract.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
wazzacobbler10

View Profile
10 Posts Combination Level 4
« Reply #747 on: January 30, 2023, 11:49:58 am »

Mills was an absolute liability at the back, a shadow of the player he was at FGR.
Mind you having said that he’s still a better player than Haynes.
We need to sign Kioki on a longer contract.

Have I missed something with Haynes? I thought whenever he’s featured he’s been pretty solid. He’s not been given much of a chance in recent weeks. It’s Koiki that I’ve seen make the most mistakes in that position! Just my opinion though.
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #748 on: January 30, 2023, 11:54:01 am »

Have I missed something with Haynes? I thought whenever he’s featured he’s been pretty solid. He’s not been given much of a chance in recent weeks. It’s Koiki that I’ve seen make the most mistakes in that position! Just my opinion though.

He doesn’t seem to have got a look in since the Ipswich away Pizza Cup match but to be fair he wasn’t the only one that had a mare that night.
Report Spam   Logged
wazzacobbler10

View Profile
10 Posts Combination Level 4
« Reply #749 on: January 30, 2023, 11:59:03 am »

He doesn’t seem to have got a look in since the Ipswich away Pizza Cup match but to be fair he wasn’t the only one that had a mare that night.

I didn’t watch that game so fair enough if he did have a bad game that night but yeah to not have had a game since, when I wouldn’t say we have a dead cert player for that position is a bit harsh but there must be some reason.
Report Spam   Logged
west stand oap

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: January 30, 2023, 12:00:33 pm »

Haynes got run ragged at Chesterfield they targeted attacking down his flank and he hardly got a challenge in all game. After a decent start he seems to have gone backwards.
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #751 on: January 30, 2023, 12:40:06 pm »

Teal'c would be quite some signing.

?
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #752 on: January 30, 2023, 13:19:38 pm »

?
Teal'c was an ancient Jaffa warrior from Chulak. Formidable in battle his weapon of choice was his Ma'tok staff and his trusty container of Naquadah.

INDEED
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #753 on: January 30, 2023, 13:42:38 pm »

Haynes got run ragged at Chesterfield they targeted attacking down his flank and he hardly got a challenge in all game. After a decent start he seems to have gone backwards.
Walsall away he was dreadful got run ragged agin I’m afraid, just not a defender.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
sxcobbler

Proudtobe.

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #754 on: January 30, 2023, 13:49:06 pm »

Walsall away he was dreadful got run ragged agin I’m afraid, just not a defender.

It was presumably no surprise either with Haynes' former Manager now in charge at Walsall ....they just targeted him as the weak link from the get-go....with an aerial bombardment that he just couldn't deal with.
Report Spam   Logged

Let's show some Ambition !
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #755 on: January 30, 2023, 13:51:24 pm »

Teal'c was an ancient Jaffa warrior from Chulak. Formidable in battle his weapon of choice was his Ma'tok staff and his trusty container of Naquadah.

INDEED

Silly me, never heard of him. Is he a comic book hero?
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
west stand oap

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: January 30, 2023, 14:02:36 pm »

Plenty of strikers out there just look at the picket lines. A postal worker should be able to deliver the goods, a train driver should know the way to goal or an NHS worker ought to be able to inject some life into our attack.
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #757 on: January 30, 2023, 14:04:33 pm »

INDEED
Think Darth Vader was Teal'c's dad "I am your father Teal" 🥷
Jaffa is a Cobblers fan who got knocked over by (the now banned) Gollom when relegated at Walsall!

* Gollom's choice of weapon was his fist!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 14:06:55 pm by Coolcat » Report Spam   Logged
guest3063

« Reply #758 on: January 30, 2023, 14:29:12 pm »

Think Darth Vader was Teal'c's dad "I am your father Teal" 🥷
Jaffa is a Cobblers fan who got knocked over by (the now banned) Gollom when relegated at Walsall!

* Gollom's choice of weapon was his fist!

I remember that incident as it happened right near me. Did Gollom get knocked on the pitch by Jaffa at the end of the game? Then Gollom turned round and knocked him over near the exit to the ground? Either that or something similar happened at the same game  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #759 on: January 30, 2023, 14:59:47 pm »

I remember that incident as it happened right near me. Did Gollom get knocked on the pitch by Jaffa at the end of the game? Then Gollom turned round and knocked him over near the exit to the ground? Either that or something similar happened at the same game  Roll Eyes
Something like that! Remember Gollom (as usual) more or less straddling the hoardings, wildy gesticulating, storms down the entrance/exit into a less than beaming and aware Jaffa!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: