The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 11:35:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Supporters Trust withdraws bid for ACV Land at Sixfields

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supporters Trust withdraws bid for ACV Land at Sixfields  (Read 12884 times)
Worthless Recluse

Keep it up, keep it up.

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #300 on: February 06, 2023, 16:32:14 pm »

FACTS can be proven, care to share?
Some people believe a fact is only ever a theory waiting to be disproven.
Report Spam   Logged

HanleyplayedFender.
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #301 on: February 06, 2023, 16:47:45 pm »

Beds (and anyone else who's interested!) have a look at this -

https://imgur.com/a/6jmKrsn

I've picked up the entire bowling alley complex and dropped it into the gap shown on the planning proposal. That's a big chunk of land
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest3574

« Reply #302 on: February 06, 2023, 17:04:28 pm »

Some people believe a fact is only ever a theory waiting to be disproven.

dicky groyn............ last heard of stranded mid Atlantic
Report Spam   Logged
guest3574

« Reply #303 on: February 06, 2023, 17:07:45 pm »

Noo, its true. I was told so by an ex skinhead, Leeds supporting bricklayer. Harrington jacket, boots n braces, he had the lot.
And a bumfluff tash?
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #304 on: February 06, 2023, 17:19:55 pm »

And a bumfluff tash?
Now that was a genuine LOL moment! Yes in answer to your question, last heard of somewhere near a caravan park in Lincolnshire, doing what he does best, upsetting the locals at the nearby social club.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #305 on: February 06, 2023, 17:37:53 pm »

Disappointed in you Mr T. I had you down as a fan of my straight talking, not Melbournes verbosity. Actually I understand, you're torn, you like my exchange but hold the same views as the renegade surfer. It must be difficult for you.
I know, we've been there before and I fell on my sword to prevent further embarrassment and not for myself.
In answer to the West Ham question, not on my arse or elbow, or anywhere else.

I'm considering another regeneration, having trouble keeping up with all of this dark side stuff.
Not again, dont do that, you dont need to erase your past exchanges with Melbourne. I would rather read your views, than the increasing amount of sh1te that Del boy comes out with.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #306 on: February 06, 2023, 19:34:30 pm »

Disappointed in you Mr T. I had you down as a fan of my straight talking, not Melbournes verbosity. Actually I understand, you're torn, you like my exchange but hold the same views as the renegade surfer. It must be difficult for you.
I know, we've been there before and I fell on my sword to prevent further embarrassment and not for myself.
In answer to the West Ham question, not on my arse or elbow, or anywhere else.

I'm considering another regeneration, having trouble keeping up with all of this dark side stuff.
Didnt like that post did you. I’m disappointed but not surprised your ego is so fragile.
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Worthless Recluse

Keep it up, keep it up.

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 06, 2023, 21:07:38 pm »

Not again, dont do that, you dont need to erase your past exchanges with Melbourne. I would rather read your views, than the increasing amount of sh1te that Del boy comes out with.
No worries Saucy. I just thought of another username with phallic oveetones to match D Groyn and Inoff but I'll store that one and stick to having a reclusive nature for now.
Report Spam   Logged

HanleyplayedFender.
Worthless Recluse

Keep it up, keep it up.

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 06, 2023, 21:11:42 pm »

Didnt like that post did you. I’m disappointed but not surprised your ego is so fragile.
You do take all of this seriously Melbourne. You really think I'm the sensitive sort?
Well bless you. If only you knew the truth of it.
Report Spam   Logged

HanleyplayedFender.
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #309 on: February 06, 2023, 21:12:07 pm »

Not sure what I didnt disgree but thank you for rubber stamping my fan card.
I see my mistake now, I was only considering the two real options that are in play, not a fantasifull wish list. Apologies. I agree with your wish list.
Everything starts as a wish list, this one that all tfc fans agree is the minimum requirement that  is  long overdue,  one that WILL see the light of day as cdnl will now be forced to make it happen as they previously had no pressure to do anything.

The next Q&A will be interesting when thomas is faced with 100s demanding far more than he wants to give from the council's £20,000.000 gift that he wants to preserve for himself.

Report Spam   Logged
Worthless Recluse

Keep it up, keep it up.

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 06, 2023, 21:13:53 pm »

dicky groyn............ last heard of stranded mid Atlantic
Hurrah, not really that difficult though?
Report Spam   Logged

HanleyplayedFender.
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 06, 2023, 21:35:10 pm »

You do take all of this seriously Melbourne. You really think I'm the sensitive sort?
Well bless you. If only you knew the truth of it.
It really did bother you didn’t it? Don’t worry one of your Minions will be along in a minute to give you a nice cuddle and offer some reassuring words of comfort. The truth is you’re a bully who’s out of their depth overstepped their abilities by a considerable margin and been found out. You lack the strength of character to prioritise the commitment to the members of the Trust before your own ego and insecurities. That’s the truth my friend, now are you prepared to hold up the mirror and face the truth?
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 06, 2023, 21:35:42 pm »

The Trust falling out with people seems to be the common denominator.
In the case of the above, there is a couple of options. You could either take legal action against them or publish details of the ‘deal’ to make it a little more transparent.
It all sounds very dodgy…unless 2+2 = 367? I can’t believe it is over a 100m strip of desolate wasteland.
Any view on the comment that the Trust joined forces with Cilldara to obtain the ACV land at any cost or impact on the ownership?
Also there seems to be conflicting stories of who dumped who.

Desolate wasteland it most certainly isn't 😀

Remembering back to when Thomas invited the local press to see the state of the running track, as if to point out 'how Worthless it is' this despite him being the one to leave it dormant and overgrown for 6  years 😀

Report Spam   Logged
Worthless Recluse

Keep it up, keep it up.

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 06, 2023, 21:37:55 pm »

I’m desperately trying not to be confrontational but the debt won’t matter a jot. They will take as much as they can and the label you hang on it is irrelevant. If the owners are to finish the stand as a condition drafted by the council why not use that money as a contingency for supporting the club rather than finishing the stand, something you ridiculed yesterday. At least give the options to the members of the Trust and then engage in some dialog with the council and please god the owners so the stand can be completed to a satisfactory standard or any revenue intended for that task can be given to the club as an insurance against any instability.
Of course the real challenge is that the current board members have thoroughly burnt the bridge and have lost so much credibility with the council and the owners it is probably impossible to work with each other in a constructive way. For me this is why the current board have to stand down. If the club is to get the best possible outcome from this then all parties have to be able to work together. I understand this is going to be  a point of contention for some but that was the chance they took when they chose the path they did and there is no way back. At least in my opinion.
OK, back to this.
I ridiculed the idea that anyone would lob another three million in the direction of the club after the owners had left taking all with them. I assumed you meant they took every penny with them. I didnt think even you would factor in them also finishing the stand at a cost of 3 million. So absolutely, in that absurdist situation I agree, keep it as running costs.
We could even ask them to deposit it in the Trust accounts, reckon that would work for you?
Why would you even think they will finish the stand and then walk? They are either going to finish the stand and stay or walk as soon as they can without a thought to the stand.
The rest of your post is your opinion on a group of individuals who you have demonstrated you have no time for should do, so I will point you back to what drew me into this thread.
Report Spam   Logged

HanleyplayedFender.
BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 06, 2023, 21:44:20 pm »

Mate, that honestly isn't what it shows. Have a look at the document on the WNC planning  portal. The early diagrams in the plan show the two tranches of land and they do indeed go right up to the edge of the stadium.

But then go on and look at figure 8 on page 9 showing the Proposed Layout Plan. The warehouse covers about half of the running track area leaving a 50m wide strip. The plan shows it as car parking but eventually who knows what it could be used for?

If you doubt me then do what I did - go onto Google Maps and use the measuring tool to see how big that chunk of land is.
one of many no doubt  but not stamped for construction
I saw the a4 offering from Thomas when forced to show his plans.. just a small car park leading to the proposed warehousing on the running track.
Anything from cdnl needs to taken with a pinch of salt..
Slippery eels..
Report Spam   Logged
Worthless Recluse

Keep it up, keep it up.

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: February 06, 2023, 21:52:05 pm »

I obviously don't know what would have happened so I'll hazard a guess.
I guess that Cilldara would have bought the football club because the club owned the leases to all the land.
Next step would be to buy the land to which they now hold all the leases including the ACV land.
The football club would then be an unwanted inconvenience, so sell it, possibly for a pound and build warehouses on all the land including the ACV area.
The new owners are then left with an unfinished football stadium, completely hemmed in by warehouses.
Cilldara walk away smiling whilst counting their profit.
Thanks, I wonder why they ever wanted to buy the club as a means of securing the leases when the alternative was to guarantee breaking them to the council if their bid was successful?
They would surely have then wanted more than a quid for the club unless someone high up in Cilldara had visions of becoming the next Darragh MacAntony, a little further upstream.
Report Spam   Logged

HanleyplayedFender.
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 06, 2023, 21:54:32 pm »

OK, back to this.
I ridiculed the idea that anyone would lob another three million in the direction of the club after the owners had left taking all with them. I assumed you meant they took every penny with them. I didnt think even you would factor in them also finishing the stand at a cost of 3 million. So absolutely, in that absurdist situation I agree, keep it as running costs.
We could even ask them to deposit it in the Trust accounts, reckon that would work for you?
Why would you even think they will finish the stand and then walk? They are either going to finish the stand and stay or walk as soon as they can without a thought to the stand.
The rest of your post is your opinion on a group of individuals who you have demonstrated you have no time for should do, so I will point you back to what drew me into this thread.
2 Things, I suggest instead of attempting to force the owners to complete the stand the money they would spend should be set aside to support the club should there be any financial instability during any transition. Im sorry this has been a challenge for you to interpret.
As a member of the Trust the individuals you speak of represent me so I am perfectly entitled to comment when I want without restriction or suppression. In summary as long as it’s lawful I’ll say what I want, when I want and they are obliged to give it consideration as is my right and what they have committed to. Apologies if this is yet another concept that is a challenge for you?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 21:59:46 pm by Melbourne Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged

Worthless Recluse

Keep it up, keep it up.

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 06, 2023, 21:59:25 pm »

It really did bother you didn’t it? Don’t worry one of your Minions will be along in a minute to give you a nice cuddle and offer some reassuring words of comfort. The truth is you’re a bully who’s out of their depth overstepped their abilities by a considerable margin and been found out. You lack the strength of character to prioritise the commitment to the members of the Trust before your own ego and insecurities. That’s the truth my friend, now are you prepared to hold up the mirror and face the truth?
LOL, it really didnt but if the thought makes you feel better. You do take this seriously.
'One of my minions'...who do you think I am?
Report Spam   Logged

HanleyplayedFender.
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 06, 2023, 22:00:16 pm »

LOL, it really didnt but if the thought makes you feel better. You do take this seriously.
'One of my minions'...who do you think I am?

No idea, no idea at all.
Report Spam   Logged

BedsCobb

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 06, 2023, 22:01:37 pm »

Beds (and anyone else who's interested!) have a look at this -

https://imgur.com/a/6jmKrsn

I've picked up the entire bowling alley complex and dropped it into the gap shown on the planning proposal. That's a big chunk of land
once you include allowance for future expansion,  ( we won't always be a 5hit 4th division club) a service rd, replacement for lost car parking and the true setting out of the warehousing I doubt you'll be able to swing a cat behind the stand.
It's better to demand what we want now than leave it to cdnl to dictate procedures.

We need to force the owners back into the broom cupboard to answer questions and to receive the supporters demands as to what we want to see with our clubs £6m share, a share that will be used to its maximum not spanked on 10 boxes only as currently proposed.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: