The Hotel End
March 04, 2024, 11:20:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

The Nene Derby part 2 05.03.24

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Nene Derby part 2 05.03.24  (Read 5901 times)
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2024, 15:50:01 pm »

I ALWAYS TYPE WITH MY KNOB WHEN I POST ON THIS SITE, JUST MAKES ME FEEL SUPERIOR....

THEY TELL ME YOU GUYS HAVE GOT 4 FINGERS AND 1 THUMB, SHAME YOU'TR NOT LIKE US WHO ARE 5 FINGERS AND A THUMB
And at least two chins.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Shoemaker

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2024, 16:04:23 pm »

I ALWAYS TYPE WITH MY KNOB WHEN I POST ON THIS SITE, JUST MAKES ME FEEL SUPERIOR....

THEY TELL ME YOU GUYS HAVE GOT 4 FINGERS AND 1 THUMB, SHAME YOU'TR NOT LIKE US WHO ARE 5 FINGERS AND A THUMB
You’ve a lot of knobs to choose from in Peterborough
Report Spam   Logged
DavCobb

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2024, 16:14:18 pm »

I hope someone got a spare for Evers.
Report Spam   Logged
TPFKA Marvo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2024, 16:26:09 pm »

I just spoke to a Posh fan. He said he's going to take his mother, sister, girlfriend, aunt, niece and grandmother to the game. I said that's going to cost a small fortune he said, "No, I only need two tickets."
Report Spam   Logged

Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. I'm only human.
guest3667

« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2024, 16:44:12 pm »

Drunk!
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2024, 18:22:19 pm »

I hope someone got a spare for Evers.

Thanks for the heads up - it appears Parkie may have a couple spare??
Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
Worthless Recluse

Keep it up, keep it up.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2024, 19:46:50 pm »

I’m good ta, got fed up with typing “Spectacle Lane” 😉
That must be the shortest absence ever.
Do all HE sign ups get a free gift?
Report Spam   Logged

HanleyplayedFender.
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2024, 20:27:01 pm »

That must be the shortest absence ever.
Do all HE sign ups get a free gift?

How about you tell us? You do have a little bit of history in this matter.  Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2024, 21:46:41 pm »

I just spoke to a Posh fan. He said he's going to take his mother, sister, girlfriend, aunt, niece and grandmother to the game. I said that's going to cost a small fortune he said, "No, I only need two tickets."
1 Ticket, livestock is not allowed in the ground.
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Worthless Recluse

Keep it up, keep it up.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2024, 22:59:42 pm »

How about you tell us? You do have a little bit of history in this matter.  Grin Grin
J20, inoff, CJ, DickyG, Worthless (are there more?)
5 in 11 years.
Not circa 5 in 12 months...

No, not in my case!
Report Spam   Logged

HanleyplayedFender.
guest3667

« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2024, 06:51:02 am »

J20, inoff, CJ, DickyG, Worthless (are there more?)
5 in 11 years.
Not circa 5 in 12 months...

No, not in my case!
“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law”
Report Spam   Logged
Worthless Recluse

Keep it up, keep it up.

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2024, 09:24:09 am »

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law”
Whatever you say Spekky  Smiley
He was an controversial fella that Crowley.
Meher Baba for me. Wrote loads of books but never said a word. Let others speak for him. Clever eh?
Had some bad press by association with that Sai fella, but his teachings are very different and those that know, know.

Do you think it's a Liberal society over in the Swamp? I'm guessing the law of the jungle still holds good.
Report Spam   Logged

HanleyplayedFender.
Grove

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2024, 11:00:21 am »

Tickets selling well this morning at 10, steady flow , i asked young Lily if it was her fault, in tandem all the sellers said 'senior management'
Report Spam   Logged
BP

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2024, 16:46:32 pm »

you will not have a better chance this season to knock up your first double since 1964, 1 point from a possible 12 is not good enough, we were absolute gash today
Report Spam   Logged
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2024, 17:36:21 pm »

1986/87 we beat your home and away in the league and knocked you out of the Cup.

I don't think we were in the same league in 1964
Report Spam   Logged

2022/23 Prediction League Champion
2022/23 Guess The Attendance Champion

Claret & White - Nothing Else Matters
Shoemender

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2024, 18:27:27 pm »

1986/87 we beat your home and away in the league and knocked you out of the Cup.

I don't think we were in the same league in 1964

Exactly right. 63/64 and 64/65, we were in the second division/championship and they were third division/ league 1.
Following season, we were in the top division, where incidentally BP,  you've never been.
Report Spam   Logged
Dan

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2024, 18:40:28 pm »

you will not have a better chance this season to knock up your first double since 1964, 1 point from a possible 12 is not good enough, we were absolute gash today

Got to say Paul I’m shocked that your flappy keeper from our first match is still playing. Seems like he did well today 👀
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2013
AYelvertoftCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2024, 13:53:47 pm »

Did the remaining tickets sell out? I know at least one from our village who was waiting for them to go on general sale. A mate and I got mine Saturday morning but I can't get onto the site today to check if any are left.
Report Spam   Logged
Lizard68

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2024, 14:04:35 pm »

Did the remaining tickets sell out? I know at least one from our village who was waiting for them to go on general sale. A mate and I got mine Saturday morning but I can't get onto the site today to check if any are left.

About 250 still available 3 hours ago.
Report Spam   Logged
west stand oap

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2024, 14:16:13 pm »

Perhaps they could keep their current run of form going until we play them, lost the last 3 including a 5-2 thumping at Wycombe who had only won 2 of their last 20 games. Their 'keeper who fumbled Pinnock's cross/shot into his own goal was at fault for 3 of the Wycombe goals and they have scored 3 own goals in the last 2 games.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: