The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 15:46:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Alistair Slowe

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alistair Slowe  (Read 61687 times)
TbananaG

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #340 on: December 22, 2010, 14:42:22 pm »

I think Alistair Slowe is his own father, which is why he can claim to have such wisdom for his age, and look so old, and how he managed to sell himself into the club. It's the time of year for immaculate conception.

Either that, or he's Malcolm Crosby's long concealed love child.

Whatever, he's one of the best non-players we've ever had.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #341 on: December 22, 2010, 14:54:44 pm »

I've got a mate who designs and prints tee shirts ect , is there a demand for some Alistair Slowe merchandising ?
Report Spam   Logged
DustCobb

« Reply #342 on: December 22, 2010, 15:10:08 pm »

Yes, yes there is.
Report Spam   Logged
Ted

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: December 22, 2010, 16:35:30 pm »

There is a young man called Slowe
Who's resumé  fails to glow
He hasn't yet played
But he's still getting paid
Why he's here we don't really know.
Report Spam   Logged
DustCobb

« Reply #344 on: December 22, 2010, 16:38:48 pm »

There ya go, whack that on the back, his massive head on the front and job done for novelty t-shirts.
Report Spam   Logged
TheBigPicture

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #345 on: December 22, 2010, 16:48:16 pm »

If he's still here come June i'd be stunned.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #346 on: December 22, 2010, 16:56:39 pm »

He hasn't yet played

Brilliant!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 23, 2010, 00:31:34 am »

Was at the train station earlier where I happened to bump into my Greek mate from uni. He was with some friends who were headed back to Cyrpus today and we started chatting away in the universal language of football, when one of the Cypriots asked me who I supported. I said Northampton, and he asked me if I knew the kid who was paying to play for them. Apparently even the Cypriots are aware of this great footballing prodigy which is Alistair Slowe!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
wrigleys

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 23, 2010, 07:20:07 am »

There ya go, whack that on the back, his massive head on the front and job done for novelty t-shirts.

Please please please can someone do this? I will pay £35 for one
Report Spam   Logged

Intravenous real ale at Sixfields. Make it happen
TbananaG

« Reply #349 on: December 23, 2010, 08:45:04 am »

Careful about the image rights - he could probably do with the cash to help him pay his own wages.
Report Spam   Logged
ArmchairCobbler81

« Reply #350 on: December 23, 2010, 09:46:26 am »

He hasn't yet played
Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Mark-JB

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 23, 2010, 10:54:30 am »

Please please please can someone do this? I will pay £35 for one

Get in touch with these guys:

http://www.cultzeros.co.uk/

They'll make one up for you  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
John

« Reply #352 on: December 23, 2010, 12:42:36 pm »

To all the crictics out there,
Firstly this guy is a fantastic person on and off the pitch, his footballing knowledge is the best i know of.
I believe he may make it as a pro footballer(not at the highest standard though) he isnt going to be a Cristanio Ronaldo, he will however go on to manage/coach top clubs in england.
He has an incredible amount of potential, and is psychologically very strong. I have experienced Slowe's teamtalks before, during and after matches. He has a unique way of making average players become very good players on the pitch. This is all to do with psychological boost, he is a extremely talented individual.
It wouldn't surprise me if he stays at Northampton for years to come, when Sammo resigns, Slowe will be apponited as Manager. He may even get tapped up before then by higher league clubs, i really hope not though. Slowe will bring back to back promotions for Northampton without fail. Personally i would love to see the Northants in championship or maybe prem one day, only one man can bring this, and thats Slowe.

This is not the last you will hear of Alistair Slowe. Mark my words he will manage top clubs, but will need his bits of luck on the way to making that dream.

Believe in this young man, he is special.

Hi Alistair (or his dad),

I suggest you do your coaching badges and stop wasting everyone's time. You (and your dad/agency) have already picked up a bad reputation amongst fans up and down the country, as well as current players and national journalists. I don't need to say any more, it's already been written before.

Maybe you can look for a job in a gym, where you can work on perfecting that six pack, because like you say "That's the most important thing really, trying to get a good six pack". Hopefully that six pack comes in handy sometime, because when you can't control a football, it certainly won't help you on the pitch.

Regards,

Clarence Seedorf
Report Spam   Logged
DustCobb

« Reply #353 on: December 23, 2010, 12:46:44 pm »

Regards,

Clarence Seedorf

Hi Clarence,

Big fan of yours,

Regards,

Carlton Palmer
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #354 on: December 23, 2010, 13:04:43 pm »

Hi Big Bro Carlton, how's things? Patsy
Report Spam   Logged
Mark-JB

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 23, 2010, 13:29:50 pm »

Hi Big Bro Carlton, how's things? Patsy

It's like a proper family reunion

Cheers,

Robert Palmer (still addicted to love)
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #356 on: December 23, 2010, 13:42:20 pm »

Looking forward to seeing you all for the big Xmas get-together.

Arnold
Report Spam   Logged
DustCobb

« Reply #357 on: December 23, 2010, 14:35:55 pm »

I've just had an e-mail from Tara Palmer Tomkinson asking if she is allowed to the reunion?
Report Spam   Logged
Monkey

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #358 on: December 23, 2010, 14:46:45 pm »

I heard Tyro is spending Christmas with Mrs Palmer and her five daughters.
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #359 on: December 23, 2010, 14:50:14 pm »

I've just had an e-mail from Tara Palmer Tomkinson asking if she is allowed to the reunion?

Ridiculous - her surname is Tomkinson! Some people...bloody upper class trash gatecrashers...she should respect that this is a family occasion!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: