The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 10:56:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Alistair Slowe

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alistair Slowe  (Read 61520 times)
DustCobb

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #360 on: December 23, 2010, 14:53:52 pm »

Ridiculous - her surname is Tomkinson! Some people...bloody upper class trash gatecrashers...she should respect that this is a family occasion!

I've informed her of this, says shes going to go hunting instead.

Latest recruit to the get together is Roger Palmer, ex Oldham Athletic player.
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #361 on: December 23, 2010, 15:17:41 pm »

Emersonlakeand said he'd try to make it too.
Report Spam   Logged
John

« Reply #362 on: December 23, 2010, 15:33:06 pm »

Hello Englishmen,

Clarence here. I've just got off the phone with Ali Dia, he should be able to make it. Maybe we can seat him next to Slowe?

This can be like the programme I watch when I am in England, I think its called "Come Wine with me". If you have any requests for guests that I know, then please email my agent Giovanni on info@branchiniassociati.com. He will try and arrange for my friends to come along.

Merry Christmas,

Clarence

P.S I will be coming with my wife.

Report Spam   Logged
DustCobb

« Reply #363 on: December 23, 2010, 15:34:15 pm »

I've heard your wife comes alone Clarence, waheeeyyyy!

You can tell its Christmas.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark-JB

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #364 on: December 23, 2010, 15:53:44 pm »

Robert is pleased that Clarence and his wife are joining the festivities this year.

Cool
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #365 on: December 23, 2010, 15:59:53 pm »

Here's a thought - should we all meet up in Palma this year?
Report Spam   Logged
Tyro
Sex Starved Voyeur

Please Don't Mention The Concrete Cows

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: December 23, 2010, 17:10:48 pm »

Back in 2001 Tara Palmer Tomkinson was Lady of the Manor as she was living at Tyringham Hall & had decided to keep me there as Driver, Minder & general Handyman.

She even decided to try & get Tyringham Hall re-named Taraingham Hall but the locals put up a bit of a fight.

Sadly Tara's fella at the time didn't see eye to eye so I was let go & even tuned down a six figure dum from a national newspaper to spill the beans on various activities that would've made headlines but I sat on my hands as badmouthing clients in that game means you won't get another job in that line.

Many a day spent roaming 30 acres of land asking members of the media with there cameras to leave as they climbed out of trees, bushes & the like.

Happy days.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Do you know what "Nemesis" means?

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent personified in this case by a sex starved voyeur that is Tyro.
abington_cobbler

« Reply #367 on: December 25, 2010, 17:01:28 pm »

http://retwt.me/1QjaK
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #368 on: December 26, 2010, 08:42:32 am »

We'll all be eating our words when he forces his way into the England team. I don't know how Capello can justify not picking him at the moment, to be honest.  It's a travesty.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Gonzales

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #369 on: December 26, 2010, 17:03:22 pm »

At this rate, Slowe will be the player/manager for both England and Northampton!

In all seriousness, some of the things that Slowe has come out with during his time here remind me of Stuart Baggs 'The brand'

In the words of Claude off of the Apprentice, I would say to Slowe, 'You're not a big fish, and you're not even a fish.'
Report Spam   Logged
wrigleys

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 26, 2010, 19:44:09 pm »

I know its Boxing Day and goodwill to all men and all that but this is all beginning to wind me up a bit
Report Spam   Logged

Intravenous real ale at Sixfields. Make it happen
HertsCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 5
« Reply #371 on: December 26, 2010, 19:56:19 pm »

Or Lord Sugar "You are full of bull ****"
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #372 on: December 27, 2010, 10:40:01 am »

I know its Boxing Day and goodwill to all men and all that but this is all beginning to wind me up a bit
It's like he's filming a spoof documentary. Whoever his PR man is they're pretty good, the boy does more interviews than David Cameron
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #373 on: December 27, 2010, 10:54:45 am »

The comments to his story on the skysports page make me realise that we are indeed blessed to have this young man here at Northampton. I have cut and pasted them for your pleasure.

Daniel Mensah says...

alistair is a courageous good player which i did not taught he can reach where he is now.it has tough jouney for him but becoz of determination he has able to make and i am happy for him. i am hoping by grace he shine than never before.it been great and suprise story i have ever heard.this chance should be given to alistair.

Posted 22:40 25th December 2010
Benjamin Tetteh says...

Alister Slowe from his story is a very hard working,determined and focused young man.His story is a very touching one.How he struggled to reach where he is today,because it is not mere luck but through hardwork.He has coached me once in Ghana during his stay and he has been a very vital part of my life through his advices and his encouraging word.I love and care for him very much and i always pray for him to make it to te premiership level,because the lord is with him.

Posted 22:36 25th December 2010
Laud Amenyo says...

I think his a great person and so far he is the story teller for the year.i can see his having a great experience in coaching too and i think he will be a great person in the next years to come.

Posted 22:32 25th December 2010
Bediko George says...

hiiiii suprise, suprise, suprise,i am so happy to see you,to ear about you in this chanel of sport.and i am sure that you will shine more than this and you are making us proud.may god bless you to go forward. good byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Posted 22:21 25th December 2010
Emmanuel Larbi says...

i am a youth player of cantonment, an i am happy that they have interview one of our great player,an i am also happy that it has been the news of the week.Marry chrismas to sky sports and our player slowe thanks be to God all maithy

Posted 22:17 25th December 2010
Charles Ofori says...

ALISTAIR SLOWE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COME WITH GIVING CAPITAL TO PEOPLE(MONEY)AND OTHER .AND GOD WILL BLESS HIM FOR THAT.SLOWE ALL THE BEST.MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR

Posted 22:10 25th December 2010
Michael Bradshaw says...

I have known Alistair for many years. He is a talented selfless player who has given so much to others, especially in Ghana. This is an excellent article and I am so pleased that Alistair is getting the recognition he deserves. He is working hard to achieve his long-term goals and I wish him every continued success at Northampton and in the future.

Posted 21:16 25th December 2010
Michael Bradshaw says...

I have known Alistair for many years. He is a talented selfless player who has given so much to others, especially in Ghana. This is an excellent article and I am so pleased that Alistair is getting the recognition he deserves. He is working hard to achieve his long-term goals and I wish him every continued success at Northampton and in the future.

Posted 21:14 25th December 2010
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
Tyler

Back when we were good...

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 27, 2010, 14:48:02 pm »

Is this a f***ing wind up Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #375 on: December 27, 2010, 15:54:21 pm »

With great power comes great responsibility.
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
John

« Reply #376 on: December 27, 2010, 16:41:45 pm »

All these interviews are being set up (£££££££) by his dad. It's obviously an attempt to fill up his wikipedia page and show he's a real player.

I've heard from 3 good sources today that national papers are currently working on bringing Slowe and his dad down. I just hope were not hit too hard!
Report Spam   Logged
HertsCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 27, 2010, 17:24:36 pm »

Why is such a legend of cantonments not listed as a former player??

http://www.ghana-football-academy.org/history/former-players/
Report Spam   Logged
HertsCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 27, 2010, 17:27:44 pm »

So who is going to play Slowe in the movie?? Would they want to pay us to use Sixfields as a backdrop?? Who would they cast to play local journo Jefferson Lake and media pundit Steve Riches?
Report Spam   Logged
guest47

« Reply #379 on: December 27, 2010, 18:03:36 pm »

Why is such a legend of cantonments not listed as a former player??

What's a cantonment?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: