The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 08:02:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

FA Cup final

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FA Cup final  (Read 1120 times)
guest47

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 17, 2011, 16:40:54 pm »

Stoke v Man City.
It couldn't be a more boring line up if it tried.
No magic for me there.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Baldy

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Combination
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 17:10:50 pm »

Stoke v Man City.
No magic for me there.
And who would you prefer then?
Report Spam   Logged
guest47

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 17:13:13 pm »

And who would you prefer then?

Anyone
Report Spam   Logged
mackemcobbler
FTM

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 17:24:51 pm »

if the same sides keep getting to the final everyone moans but when we get 2 outsiders in the final everyone moans.the only gripe i have is that i will miss it as Sunderland are playing on the same day
Report Spam   Logged
sbedscobb

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 17:49:59 pm »

This is a proper cup final, money bags win fackall man city v underdog and traditioinal club stoke city, how refreshing to have neither chelsea or man utd in it.
Report Spam   Logged
guest47

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 19:03:31 pm »

1-0 to Man City Yawnfest.
Report Spam   Logged
sxcobbler

Proudtobe.

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 19:17:20 pm »

I wouldn't cross the road to see Stoke play !
Report Spam   Logged

Let's show some Ambition !
Wolvo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 19:50:30 pm »

Having a bizarre number of Stoke fans as good mates, delighted to see them in the FA Cup Final! 
Report Spam   Logged

Pink Army!
abington_cobbler

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 20:21:27 pm »

I think Stoke will have extra fans for 90 mins on cup final day
Report Spam   Logged
ntfc_alex

Andy Holt is a god

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 21:32:51 pm »

I think this is a quality final! Ideally between the semi finalists Bolton Stoke would have been the best tie but this is second best definitely
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 21:44:00 pm »

Quite pleased with the final...first time in years I'll have any interest..and even watch it! Passed on best wishes to many of the hordes of Man City fans in Wycombe yesterday. Thought seeing the first odd City fan at first, just a pub/Sky fan floating around..the over tetchy barman in pub across from station calls OB after large mob of City apparently sniffing around...then loads more..driving to Wycombe and then train into Wembley.

Money or no money, loved watching City stuff Utd in pub after Cobblers y'day...and hope they get the trophy under their belt.

Blue Moon...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 21:46:20 pm by Coolcat » Report Spam   Logged
leahgoach

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 21:45:16 pm »

I reckon it'll be a good game. 2 teams that aren't usually involved in much silverware- they should be gunning for it!
At least it's not your usual teams involved.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Trotty

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 06:56:37 am »

I've not seen a decent game involving City all season.
Report Spam   Logged
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 07:24:15 am »

I for once will make a point of watching the final because it is like the finals of old with the big money club and the underdog and I have a sneaking suspicion that Stoke will win.
Report Spam   Logged
Monty

View Profile
Windows User Apple User Combination
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 09:33:40 am »

Quite pleased with the final...first time in years I'll have any interest..and even watch it! Passed on best wishes to many of the hordes of Man City fans in Wycombe yesterday. Thought seeing the first odd City fan at first, just a pub/Sky fan floating around..the over tetchy barman in pub across from station calls OB after large mob of City apparently sniffing around...then loads more..driving to Wycombe and then train into Wembley.

Money or no money, loved watching City stuff Utd in pub after Cobblers y'day...and hope they get the trophy under their belt.

Blue Moon...
I thought it was a joke when people say that all Man Utd fans come from Hertfordshire - However I must have passed somewhere in the region of 25 football coaches on the way down the M40 on Saturday - and every single one of them was full of Man City fans - not a Utd coach in sight. Or are they all so rich they flew down?
Report Spam   Logged

Hotel End Grand National Sweepstake Winner 2018, Fantasy Premier League Winner 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Artlenock Cobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 10:11:23 am »

Stoke v Man City.
No magic for me there.

We have sh*t finals even with the so called best sides contesting. If nothing else, it would be great to see a new name on the trophy and even if City win, it's been a long time coming for thier fans. At least the fans will be passionate!

I bet Port Vale fans are feeling sick though, not only did Stoke get to the final, but the commentator described Stoke  as a 'one club town' when in fact, it's the smallest place in England to host two football league clubs.
Report Spam   Logged
Tyler

Back when we were good...

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 10:29:55 am »

I bet Port Vale fans are feeling sick though, not only did Stoke get to the final, but the commentator described Stoke  as a 'one club town' when in fact, it's the smallest place in England to host two football league clubs.

My Port Vale supporting mate was made up when i told her Grin
Report Spam   Logged
PineWoody

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 11:54:03 am »

City wind me up purely becuase of Mancini's boring tatics. With all their money and wealth of attacking options he persists with playing 2 if not 3 defensive midfielders in nearly ever game they play, even against s*** teams at home in the league. Hope Stoke win, or at least an early Stoke goal to make the game interesting.
Report Spam   Logged

GTA Champion - Season 09/10
DustCobb

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2011, 13:44:00 pm »

I don't really care who wins it. Nice to see some different teams in there this year though.
Report Spam   Logged
SATURDAY BANANA

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2011, 16:28:24 pm »

I'm delighted for both Stoke and Man City fans....

They stuck by their clubs in huge numbers and are so vocal at their games.
If I wasn't claret and white....I'd be a Stoke, Man City or Pompey fan....

Good luck to both teams and let's pray it's not a 1-0 defensive dullso....
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: