The Hotel End
April 16, 2024, 16:19:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

All about Morecambe

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All about Morecambe  (Read 8634 times)
IwishIwasafly

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 10:09:32 am »

Whose albert???

Harold's dad.  Wink

<-----------
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 10:28:28 am by IwishIwasafly » Report Spam   Logged

So where were the spiders, while the fly tried to break our balls
guest49

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 10:18:25 am »

It would be wise to get a ticket for Morecambe.
Don't forget to tip your waiter....
Report Spam   Logged
sbedscobb

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011, 12:35:49 pm »

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  I can assure you that I do not love our current predicament.  I have been massively on edge all weekend and I don't need this kind of stress.  I don't stress for work or my family, but I do for the football - how stupid is that!

I never thought Chesterfield was good, it was one of the worst days of my life.  I think Mr Armchair has it right comparing Shrewsbury to Wembley.  Shrewsbury was defintely my best memory of the Cobblers until we won at Wembley, as I only started going to games after the 86/87 season and there wasn't so much to shout about in those years.

It is true that I rarely visit Sixfields, but I do go to every game that I can, which recently has been very regularly.  This might explain why I have so little faith in the team.  Anyway, see you all later today, still trembling at the horror that could await.  And if we do the business before then, so we are already safe, I'll be at Morecambe anyway.
Sorry about my drunken stressed out reply, totally unnecessary. I personally couldn't stomach a trip to stockport today but will be at sixfields and Morecambe..Apologies again
Report Spam   Logged
New Dawn Fades

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011, 16:27:11 pm »

It will be decided here.
Could be the best or worst day ever by the seaside
Report Spam   Logged

Can of Strongbow, Im a mess
Bingers

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day 5000 Posts Avatar
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2011, 17:30:44 pm »

Sorry about my drunken stressed out reply, totally unnecessary. I personally couldn't stomach a trip to stockport today but will be at sixfields and Morecambe..Apologies again

No worries, 'tis only t'internet.  Have a few more beers tonight.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2015
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2011, 17:34:20 pm »

Whose albert???
uncle albert, he Delboys unc..
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
dazza

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2011, 17:50:37 pm »

Surely they will make this all ticket for away fans now.
Report Spam   Logged
Dr Feelgood

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2011, 17:57:12 pm »

Surely they will make this all ticket for away fans now.
Please don't call me Shirley.. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

For goodness sake Doc we are NOT going down  Grin   you heard it here 1st  Wink

(I damn well hope that does not come back to haunt me)
Bog Paper

Lavatory Paper Connoisseur

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2011, 19:03:20 pm »

I hope we don't go there needing a win and nothing else is good enough !

My fear is that we will go there maybe needing a win but that maybe a draw will be enough. What you can bet will happen in such a situation is that we will get the draw and everyone else who needed to win in the event we got that draw, does so.

Here's the script:

Luke Guttridge concedes an 89th minute penalty to give Lincoln a 1-0 win over Aldershot, getting sent off in the process. Meanwhile. over at Underhill, Barnet fight back from a 0-2 deficit to 2-2 and then, get a corner in the 94th minute which Marc Richards accidentally heads into his own net (off the post of course).

Meanwhile, up at the seaside, Cobblers are hanging onto a 1-0 lead until Paul Rodgers chips it over Dunn/Collis/AN Other in injury time to square things up.

Johnson says afterwards that we have something to build on for next season and that he will bring in battlers etc etc.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 19:22:36 pm by Bog Paper » Report Spam   Logged

It has to be "B"
Another big smile on my face. I always get the big decisions right.

Couldn't be happier, you can all blame me if it turns pear shaped. Up next year without a doubt and no need of the play-offs.
ArmchairCobbler81

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2011, 12:08:52 pm »

Sorry if someone has already asked/answered this but anyone know what the away allocation is at Morecambe?
Report Spam   Logged
sbedscobb

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 12:12:23 pm »

1800 with 400 of them seated
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 12:15:13 pm »

Sorry if someone has already asked/answered this but anyone know what the away allocation is at Morecambe?

Not enough if we need a result. It needs to be like York all over again (pre Bristol Rovers), only this time at the wrong end of the table, so actually it might be enough!
Report Spam   Logged
ArmchairCobbler81

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 12:18:05 pm »

Please tell me this is not the case. The tickets are not going on sale. So it's going to be first come, first serve with potentially thousands of Cobblers fans travelling up. That's gonna be absolute mayhem  Roll Eyes

http://www.ntfc.co.uk/page/AwayTickets/0,,10425,00.html
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 12:21:29 pm by ArmchairCobbler81 » Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 12:28:24 pm »

Fùck em, home end it is. What'll they do? Ban you from every league ground in the country?  Go for it!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
ArmchairCobbler81

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2011, 12:30:27 pm »

Fùck em, home end it is. What'll they do? Ban you from every league ground in the country?  Go for it!

I just phoned the box office and they said they're getting 1800 tickets within the next couple of days. Another royal (how fitting) balls up on the way, with thousands of Cobblers travelling up to Morecambe without a ticket  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2011, 12:46:50 pm »

why is it a balls up - buy your ticket next week, then travel up there

it isnt rocket science
Report Spam   Logged
cox23jam

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2011, 12:49:04 pm »

Maybe Morecombe fans will give up their seats as they have nothing to play so every NTFC fan can get in
Report Spam   Logged

HOTEL END PREDICTION LEAGUE CHAMPION 2014/15, 2021/22
HOTEL END GTA CHAMPION 2021/22
oop_north

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2011, 12:53:16 pm »

why is it a balls up - buy your ticket next week, then travel up there

it isnt rocket science

I think the point is that the NTFC site says it's pay-at-the-gate.........  which is what I'd be doing if I hadn't seen this thread.
Report Spam   Logged
Erith_Cobbler

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2011, 12:55:40 pm »

I doubt we will bring 1,800
Report Spam   Logged
jt

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2011, 13:38:37 pm »

Ticket details now up on the site. £15, don't be late!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: