The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 00:01:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Raoul Moat

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Raoul Moat  (Read 678 times)
MK_Cobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: July 09, 2010, 08:45:14 am »

How hard can it be to find a guy in an area 2 miles square?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

abington_cobbler

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 09:16:15 am »

I think he was watching too many episodes of Bear Grylls while in prison
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 12:02:20 pm »

How hard can it be to find a guy in an area 2 miles square?

Dunno, at a guess harder than you think.
Report Spam   Logged
DustCobb

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 12:54:30 pm »

Have they looked under his bed?
Report Spam   Logged
Ralap

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 19:30:52 pm »

Have they looked under his bed?

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
DustCobb

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 21:18:57 pm »

They have been in a stand off with him since around 7:45....and then just now Gazza has turned up! You couldn't make it up.
Report Spam   Logged
abington_cobbler

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 21:37:53 pm »

I'm watching events unfold live on sky news and they just played a clip of a radio interview with Gazza saying he has known Moat for years because he used to be a bouncer in Newcastle. Gazza was clearly pissed and the police said they dont think Moat knows Gazza at all
Report Spam   Logged
NTFC Nut

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 21:55:34 pm »

I'm watching events unfold live on sky news and they just played a clip of a radio interview with Gazza saying he has known Moat for years because he used to be a bouncer in Newcastle. Gazza was clearly pissed and the police said they dont think Moat knows Gazza at all

Grin Grin Grin

That was f***ing hilarious, completely unexpected, bizarre twist to what is already a surreal story.

"Moooatee wooan't shooot mey" Cheesy Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Insider

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 22:51:48 pm »

I heard he's been staying down the Moat House.
Report Spam   Logged
guest49

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2010, 03:54:52 am »

Bang, splat, next!

The Gazza development was priceless. Taken from the Sun...
"I heard he was by the river, and I brought my fishing rod too so we can fish together and have a chat. I want to talk to him because I think I'm the only man to help him.
"All he wants to do is surrender. I knew he's a good lad.
"The police wouldn't let me through because they were frightened he might shoot me, but I know he won't.
"I have just been in a car crash, hit a wall at 90mph. I survived that, so I can survive a bullet - knowing my luck he will probably miss.
"All I want to shout is 'Moaty, it's Gazza' and I guarantee me and him could sit and chat. I would say, 'Why don't you just put the gun away, throw it in the river? The police are not going to kill you'."
He added: "He was like a gentleman - someone must have wound him up. Obviously he's killed someone and shot two, which is not nice really.
"He's a lovely bloke, I think he is frightened. All he wants to do is surrender. I know he's a good lad."

Sky News is like a sitcom when they have to pad out a story with constant coverage. "So I was having a dump and heard a shot. It sounded like a shotgun rather than a crack of a sniper rifle." That local police chief is funny, they obviously haven't been telling him anything and was put there for target practice. He was telling the press about Moat being treated at the scene, whilst they broke it to him that the ambulance was already enroute to the hospital.

Report Spam   Logged
guest143

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2010, 10:43:48 am »

Gazza at his best...

Report Spam   Logged
Marvo

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2010, 15:08:52 pm »

I've been told that Man City offered £45 million for him. They've no idea who he is, they just heard everybody was after him.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: