The Hotel End
April 16, 2024, 16:40:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

RESIGN

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RESIGN  (Read 7656 times)
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Mobile User Level 6
« on: October 15, 2011, 03:01:30 am »

Because you don't deserve the fucking payout.

If you don't read this personally, I hope your internet loving brother relays this to you.

That's pretty much all I have to say, apart from thanks for fucking us over and putting us back by about 3 years. Cheers Gazza! Don't go nicking a living now will you?!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

County Cobbler

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 05:25:05 am »

Totally disagree!
I would say 'SORT THE F*CKING MESS YOU HAVE PUT US IN'.
Use every piece of your experience, use every contact you have to ship out the poor players and bring in League Two players who will not be bullied.
When we have competed and have possesion in forward positions consistantly, we can then play the football we all want to watch.
Changing manager AGAIN has costs we can not afford (easy spending other peoples money),. He will change players who are not available at this time of the season. The new manager will want the rest of the season to bed his new players in!
OVER TO GJ to Christmas, for a minimum.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 06:39:54 am »

Totally disagree!
Use every piece of your experience, use every contact you have to ship out the poor players and bring in League Two players who will not be bullied.

Hasn't he already done that?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
County Cobbler

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 07:00:07 am »

Financially I think we can not afford ANOTHER manager so we have to get GJ to turn his mistakes around....for everyboy's sake.
Report Spam   Logged
cricketside

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 08:22:15 am »

Not a penny more! However he goes he's already had more money than he's deserved from his impersonation as a football manager.

Report Spam   Logged

"Andrew Ellis was very much against what was going on. The Cardozas were strictly about business and development so that was him out the door. Andrew Ellis was only ever a football man."

*****And he appointed Terry Fenwick*****
TbananaG

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 08:52:01 am »

Financially I think we can not afford ANOTHER manager so we have to get GJ to turn his mistakes around....for everyboy's sake.

Does he really look or sound interested in doing that to you?
Report Spam   Logged
Flyonthewall

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 08:59:15 am »

Sometimes I do some caretaker work for a local school.
Report Spam   Logged
fwalden

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 09:17:29 am »

It's time to go gj I'm afraid. I really want to support him but I'm getting truly fcuked off now. I went last night and the defending and general performance was comical. Arthur was dreadful, Johnson got torn to shreads, Langmead and westwood both were made to look worse than what they are. Jacobs constantly underperforms, tozer looks like a lost puppy, McKoy is committed but is always 5 seconds away from a sending off, Jackson has no discernible talent and Robinson is too lightweight. I can only really say that young was the only player who could have come out of that game with any credit, but only with a 6/10.

What really winds me up is that gj cuts a lonely, arrogant figure of a man who isolates himself from the rest of his coaches with his arms behind his back generally looking clueless. we can't carry on with this guy as I honestly can't see him turning this around with the shxt we have. This is his squad, no excuses. The crxp that he has brought in aside from young, bayo and Davies is dreadful and what's worse is that when they don't work out I.e corker and turnbull (who is finished at the club) he brings in worse players to replace them - baldock and Arthur.

I could go on.....
Report Spam   Logged

Frederick Ingram "Fanny" Walden (1 March 1888 – 3 May 1949) was an English professional footballer who played on the right-wing for Northampton Town, Tottenham Hotspur and at international level for England during the 1910s and 1920s.
TbananaG

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 09:32:00 am »

The way things are now, we'd be better off losing GJ and his anonymous assistant and just having Andy Holt as player coach - get some spirit and organisation into the squad we've got.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam-NTFC

View Profile
Windows User
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011, 09:57:14 am »

I can only really say that young was the only player who could have come out of that game with any credit, but only with a 6/10.

Both myself and several others thought Sam Walker had a good game, although he may have done better with that long range goal, he did make some great saves as well, without him it could have easily been 5 or 6.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2016
DL2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2011, 10:12:24 am »

It's a tough call isn't it?  My nerves say go but my head says we can't keep swapping and changing managers every 5 mins (year).  My heart says ...well that's STILL with Sammo who should have been given the time and money GJ has been.

We have to give him a couple more months at least imo.

Report Spam   Logged
Whytewell

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2011, 10:37:45 am »

Listen to Linda - as so often, the voice of anguished common sense.
Report Spam   Logged
phil

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 10:59:42 am »

The time has come to say goodbye to delboy, the damage has already been done, even if he does turn things around which i very much doubt, he has upset to many people here already. THE MAN FROM DELMONTE SAYS GO. /color]
Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 12:25:36 pm »

He can't.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
EastNpton

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2011, 15:19:38 pm »

It seems like every week Johnson is threatening to replace players that dont perform. Not only can he not do that but also its madness after such a short part of the season gone
Report Spam   Logged
SmithyNTFC

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 16:11:55 pm »

FIRST CLASS IDIOT !!    Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Enya_NTFC

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 5
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 16:38:41 pm »

FIRST CLASS IDIOT !!    Roll Eyes

coming from a Man U fan? HA!
Report Spam   Logged

Joes Sweet Left Foot

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 16:45:27 pm »

Of course he should resign and the sooner the better. Lets face it, he has completely lost the plot and hasn't a
clue how to rectify the situation.

Last night he ended up playing his centre back as his main striker, the player starting the night as a striker finishing
the game at right back, his right back playing as centre back, his left midfielder assistant also playing at centre back,
and the left back and central midfielder that he dropped having already replaced their replacements.

He continues with the failed experiment of playing a centre half in midfield. Having correctly identified JJs lack of
pace leaves him exposed at right back and he would be better off playing in the centre, he reverts to playing him at
right back.

He believes it is possible to put out a team without the need of a proper left back or a striking partner for his only
decent signing of the summer.

He turns down the opportunity to bring in a quality defender to opt for a boy to play central midfield and a left winger
who he promptly plays at left back. He brings in a player to cover for Bayo, and when the opportunity to play him arises
he is not even included in the squad. So what exactly was the point in hiring Savage in the first place.

He has publicly critised our only playing asset who could achieve success at a higher level and earn the club some money.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Langmead and McCoy up front next match.

You judge a manager by the quality of his signings, his ability to motivate his players and his tactical nouce.

Johnson fails on all fronts.

Report Spam   Logged
SteveRiches

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 16:55:29 pm »

Of course he should resign and the sooner the better. Lets face it, he has completely lost the plot and hasn't a
clue how to rectify the situation.

Last night he ended up playing his centre back as his main striker, the player starting the night as a striker finishing
the game at right back, his right back playing as centre back, his left midfielder assistant also playing at centre back,
and the left back and central midfielder that he dropped having already replaced their replacements.

He continues with the failed experiment of playing a centre half in midfield. Having correctly identified JJs lack of
pace leaves him exposed at right back and he would be better off playing in the centre, he reverts to playing him at
right back.

He believes it is possible to put out a team without the need of a proper left back or a striking partner for his only
decent signing of the summer.

He turns down the opportunity to bring in a quality defender to opt for a boy to play central midfield and a left winger
who he promptly plays at left back. He brings in a player to cover for Bayo, and when the opportunity to play him arises
he is not even included in the squad. So what exactly was the point in hiring Savage in the first place.

He has publicly critised our only playing asset who could achieve success at a higher level and earn the club some money.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Langmead and McCoy up front next match.

You judge a manager by the quality of his signings, his ability to motivate his players and his tactical nouce.

Johnson fails on all fronts.

Spot on. Can't fault any of that. But we're in no-man's land. Can't afford to sack him, and even if we do - or he walks - then we are STILL in a mighty mess. Cardoza's track record with managerial appointments is hardly stunning. Therefore, in an ideal world we need a miracle - Gary Johnson managing to sort it out and making all this worry a thing of the past. Injuries haven't helped him, but Sammo was similarly hobbled by those. Cardoza won't sling more money at him for even more players. The big question is - why is our current squad not performing for the manager?? And the answer has to be that at the moment, whatever is said officially, he's lost their hearts and minds and they are not playing for him. We need a resident psychologist.
Report Spam   Logged
LondonRoad

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2011, 17:26:16 pm »

I've heard he's interested in buying the club?!?

You've got your own 'Barry Fry'. We love it down the road here.

1 Point off the plays offs. Come on over and see Fergie's young guns shoot us to further glory.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: