The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 02:03:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Gary Johnson to Bristol Rovers??????

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gary Johnson to Bristol Rovers??????  (Read 11494 times)
Somerset Cobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: January 03, 2012, 21:27:38 pm »

Prob Predictable and sounds quite a real possibility + sounds like they want him! - maybe he was here last week asking which players are avalible?

They have dropped like a stone recent weeks - maybe this will aid there plight!!!!

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/101531-gary-wants-the-job/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Air-Dan

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 21:43:06 pm »

He left Northampton Town in the same league he kept them up in, they had one foot in the Conference when he took over.

LOL.
Report Spam   Logged
TheEdgeyMole

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 21:45:45 pm »

Massive LOL at that comment.
Report Spam   Logged
Enya_NTFC

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 5
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 21:46:57 pm »

Well if they appoint him that will be one less relegation place to worry about.... Grin
Report Spam   Logged

guest49

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 21:51:27 pm »

The kick in the teeth is that he will probably go there and turn things around.
Report Spam   Logged
Air-Dan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 21:52:46 pm »

4/6 favourite with SkyBet

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/bristol-rovers-specials/next-permanent-manager
Report Spam   Logged
Enya_NTFC

View Profile
Combination Poll Voter Level 5
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 21:54:01 pm »

As for his CV, he has only failed in one job and that was at Northampton who he KEPT UP LAST SEASON TAKING OVER IN A SIMILAR SITUATION TO US

Oh dear.
Report Spam   Logged

Somerset Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 21:55:40 pm »

As we know odds mean very little but he is odds on Fav at present!

Be very intresting to see if he does go in - who if any of our released lads he brings in!
Report Spam   Logged
SATURDAY BANANA

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 21:55:44 pm »

The only problem with this is that there us no way any player who was smashed under his ego would follow him to rovers, thus reducing the number of options for ntfc to clear some of the dross he bought in.....
Report Spam   Logged
EnkyJenkyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 21:59:04 pm »

The people on that odds list is pretty much exactly the same as for when we were looking for a manager.

Even Sammo is on there at 33/1
Report Spam   Logged
betamax toploader

THAT MONEY WAS THERE FOR OUR CLUB

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 22:11:39 pm »

If clueless gets another job so soon, will it have any effect on the amount of compensation he is owed by us?
Another plus would be that Davies would probably follow him.
I always felt that the Memorial was a conference ground, been rained on too many times there!
Report Spam   Logged

To baldly go where no Betamax has gone before...
Coolcat

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 22:12:57 pm »

As one of the few who backed him..longer than I should  Grin...must take case with some of the cosy llove in with GJ's son self pontificating Gashead...'only sacked once'  Huh?

Which 'once' was that? Peterborough? Northampton? (mutual consent - yeah!) Latvia? (also sacked after being held 1-1 by San Marino..if not jumped first!)

Spin of the highest order! Right, I'm off to Latvia in the morning to let Skonto know the 'stump' is available! bye  Evil
Report Spam   Logged
sxcobbler

Proudtobe.

View Profile
Mobile User Search Combination
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 22:13:55 pm »

I hope Tragic gets the job and takes all his useless w@nkers off our hands !
Report Spam   Logged

Let's show some Ambition !
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 22:31:29 pm »

I still get disproportionately annoyed when I hear people from outside the Cobblers bubble perpetuate this myth Johnson seems to have spun that he saved us from relegation. He took an average, mid table team, f***ed it into a cocked hat and then narrowly avoided relegation with a game to go. A relegation that wouldn't even have been in prospect if it wasn't for Johnson's short arsed bull in a china shop routine when he first arrived. Then, for an encore, the fat, arrogant, slopey shouldered c*** made the team even worse for the start of the next season, hence our current league position.

Sorry, I know none of that is news to anyone of a claret persuasion but I can't help ranting whenever I hear that bulls*** getting repeated!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 22:35:52 pm »

Having said all that, I really hope he gets the Bristol Rovers job. I still haven't forgiven them for that Wembley tickets announcement in '98.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 22:36:24 pm »

Don't let it worry you, when it happens again people will suddenly work it out for themselves. He was massively disrespectful to Sammo though by continually blaming him for his own failings. Didn't like that.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
Artlenock Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 22:52:16 pm »

Prob Predictable and sounds quite a real possibility + sounds like they want him! - maybe he was here last week asking which players are avalible?

They have dropped like a stone recent weeks - maybe this will aid there plight!!!!

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/101531-gary-wants-the-job/

Ha ha  ha!! They sound as deluded as some of our fans did about him a year ago. Hope he gets the job, they f**kin deserve him!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 23:04:08 pm by Artlenock Cobbler » Report Spam   Logged
SteveRiches

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 01:42:50 am »

I hope they get him. He's a knob and they deserve him.
Report Spam   Logged
TbananaG

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 02:01:08 am »

I hope he gets the job - one less relegation place to worry about.
Report Spam   Logged
GillysM8

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 05:23:04 am »

Hope he gets the job then he'll prob take a few of his duffers with him. I cant believe i was sucked in.... Boothroyd seems to be sucking me in to but i somehow feel he'll have sort out the mess!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: