The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 14:53:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Relegation Watch!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Relegation Watch!!!  (Read 31581 times)
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Level 6
« on: January 22, 2012, 18:43:51 pm »

Thought i'd start a thread showing our rivals remaining games......starting this week!

Dagenham have a game in hand on us, and they play this Tuesday away at Torquay.

Of course, we then travel to Torquay for next Saturdays game, Plymouth are away at Port Vale and Dagenham are at home to Rotherham.
Looking at the teams above Hereford entertain Shrewsbury, Bradford and Bristol Rovers meet in the West country, whilst Aldershot are away at AFC Wimbledon.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bigcitylights

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 19:04:59 pm »

Christ, this is all very depressing isn't it?
Report Spam   Logged
ianmac55

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 19:22:58 pm »

Of course it's depressing - especially as that's six points in five days for Torquay. And I hate them after their chairman's stupid comments a few years ago.

What positives are there? Plymouth and Hereford to lose; Dagenham to draw. Not adrift yet!
Report Spam   Logged
guest47

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 20:25:36 pm »

Christ, this is all very depressing isn't it?

Thinking exactly the same as I read it
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 21:12:27 pm »

I'll be watching from Frome Town for the Macc game. Turning up at Sixfields as a STH every other week to hear that infuriatingly ****e music played over the Stadium PA at the end of another defeat and the mind numbingly boring but irritating 5 a side 6 yr old penalty shoot out is getting to me...The team aren't really helping either!

Still, a plethora of real ale and cider pubs in Somerset should set me up in fine stead for Dagenham!  Wink
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 21:14:12 pm by Coolcat » Report Spam   Logged
The 12th Marquis of Sixfields
Winning Is For Losers
Administrator

View Profile
Search Mobile User Level 6
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 21:19:11 pm »

you dont have to watch the half time thing you know.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2023
ianmac55

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 21:47:16 pm »

But you have to  listen to it!
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 21:51:41 pm »

Believe me I don't...listening is bad enough!  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
guest47

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 21:53:27 pm »

I'll be watching from Frome Town for the Macc game. Turning up at Sixfields as a STH every other week to hear that infuriatingly ****e music played over the Stadium PA at the end of another defeat and the mind numbingly boring but irritating 5 a side 6 yr old penalty shoot out is getting to me...The team aren't really helping either!

Still, a plethora of real ale and cider pubs in Somerset should set me up in fine stead for Dagenham!  Wink

It's the things that bug you after a bad game.
I always feel sorry for the sponsors and random players who have to grin for the photos after yet another crap game.
Report Spam   Logged
ianmac55

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 21:55:42 pm »

I always feel sorry for the sponsors ... who have to grin for the photos after yet another crap game.

Yes, agreed.  I quite like Holiday Inn Express.  God knows what they did in a past life to deserve this, though.
Report Spam   Logged
Tyro
Sex Starved Voyeur

Please Don't Mention The Concrete Cows

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 08:39:55 am »

I can't stand the ribbing at work on a Monday morning  Lips Sealed
Report Spam   Logged

Do you know what "Nemesis" means?

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent personified in this case by a sex starved voyeur that is Tyro.
ClaretAndWhite

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 09:43:43 am »

ive alredy started buying the non league paper, its quite a good read! night out in liverpool with southport away!!
Report Spam   Logged
ClaretAndWhite

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 10:06:14 am »

also theres some very good players down at that level that we could try and take a punt on to try keep us up! liam hearn of grimsby!! its the place to find em! if we did go down, then wed win more!
Report Spam   Logged
mackemcobbler
FTM

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2012, 16:02:32 pm »

Of course it's depressing - especially as that's six points in five days for Torquay. And I hate them after their chairman's stupid comments a few years ago.

that was allmost 20 years ago 1992/93 season i think a long time to hold a grudge
Report Spam   Logged
sbedscobb

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2012, 17:37:39 pm »

Just 19 games left, we have a poor team and playing crap, and all but forgotten what a home win is or how to obtain one, so we need to search for saving graces such as Aggborough was in our hour of need back in the 90's. We need check out  our rivals for financial irregularities, Tax and Vat, has there been brown envelopes?
 If any rivals have a bad debt we should buy it and pursue a winding up order against them.
We could also ask the football league to inspect the grounds of the BSP promotion hopefuls, surely Luton can't re gain entry with that dangerous looking  structure and prehistoric toilets!

Yes things are getting desperate and if we can't do it by fair means then foul deeds are called for!
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 19:05:54 pm »

ive alredy started buying the non league paper, its quite a good read! night out in liverpool with southport away!!

Me too! Read the story about Cromer Town losing their ground because of the death of Norwegian King Olav V...intruiging!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 20:08:44 pm »

if we did go down, then we'd win more!

Wish people wouldn't say crazy things like that. People said that when we went down from L1 and now look.
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 20:28:09 pm »

Wish people wouldn't say crazy things like that. People said that when we went down from L1 and now look.

Well, winning less would be rather frightening!
Report Spam   Logged
ClaretAndWhite

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 21:27:32 pm »

yea well strange werent it coolcat? its good reading it though aint it, you see the attendance darlo got? and that fc halifax are on a massive run an away day at the shay in the offing dont you think? im learning alot about a non league through a paper, dont papers usually talk tosh?
Report Spam   Logged
EnkyJenkyCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2012, 07:56:51 am »

Any chance Accrington could plummet with Coleman going to Rochdale?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: