The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 10:32:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Seb Harris

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seb Harris  (Read 12283 times)
1 for the team

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« on: May 19, 2010, 13:51:16 pm »

SO WHAT HAS BECOME OF SEB HARRIS
does anyone know if he is staying or going of left all i have seen was he was invited back what ever that means !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

threeinabed

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 13:55:52 pm »

as you have said, he has been invited back for pre season training.

thats it

its not hard to understand is it ?!
Report Spam   Logged
4everdelayed

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 14:05:58 pm »

same deal Dolman and Rodgers got last season.
Report Spam   Logged
abington_cobbler

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 14:52:30 pm »

I think Seb's future very much depends on who we sign during the summer. Maybe now that it has been announced that Andly Holt has left Seb could be signed as cover at centre back  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
wazzacobbler

Warrington Cobblers Supporters

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 14:54:18 pm »

I think I read somewhere that the decision regarding Seb depended on one of the transfer listed players moving on.

Maybe it was the chron  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Host and Producer of the It's All Cobblers To Me podcast
@CobblersToMe @charlescommins
irishman7_uk

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 15:02:57 pm »

I am sure I read a lot to do with Seb would depend on the Bayo contract.  If Bayo stayed Harris had a better chance of staying himself as cheap and can play in a couple of positions.  With more of a budget now it will depend on who we can get in.
Report Spam   Logged
1 for the team

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 15:47:24 pm »

well time will tell now we have lost are best striker (bayo)and and best centre half ( holty) and with harris playing in both them positions   hopefully he will stay and kick on this season also lets see more of that celebration he done when he scored ( may i add it showed commitment ) and looking at his track record for first team he has played just over 2 hours of football and scored one goal so i guess we will watch this space
Report Spam   Logged
supajama

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 15:48:45 pm »

No fussed either way if he stays to be honest....better players out there.....
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 16:38:58 pm »

Theres better players on the reck Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Gen.Disorda

View Profile
Level 6 Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 18:01:09 pm »

id rather take a risk on harris as we know what we are getting , rather than sign some random on his wages
Report Spam   Logged

NTFC Nut

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 18:10:20 pm »

I want Harris to get a new deal because I really, really want to see him do well here. I get the sense Sammo feels the same way, which is why he's left the door open for Harris to return next season. You can tell how much it means to him every time he pulls a Cobblers shirt on, and that celebration against Cheltenham was my favourite moment of the season.
Report Spam   Logged

Winslow Lee

View Profile
Search Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 18:23:36 pm »

I Think his problems going to be as a central defender come striker weve already got Hinton, Beckworth & Mcready and maybe Rodgers able to fill in at the back and Guinan, Mckay, Herbert and probably a proven striker to replace Bayo in attack. Obviously Hinton, Mcready & Guinan are transfer listed but I just cant see a team that would be able to pay their wages wanting to take them off our hands. With the gaps in our team I think Sammo would rather use the money elsewhere.
Report Spam   Logged
irishman7_uk

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 19:30:30 pm »

To be fair apparently Harris wages this year is very very low and would be lower if he stays so not much of a risk.  I think Sammo likes his effort and will keep him as a squad player assuming the squad size doesnt exceed 20
Report Spam   Logged
Tom

View Profile
Search Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 23:23:17 pm »

I think having someone who is as driven as harris, and clearly loves every second he spends at the club around can only be good for the team. Hoping he gets a contract, and hopefully we can see more from him next year.
Report Spam   Logged

Fred_NTFC

View Profile
Level 6 1000 Posts Search
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 23:30:19 pm »

If we sign him on, I just dearly hope it's not still with the intention of him playing upfront.

That header V Cheltenham was a great memory, but I fear we may be waiting half the season for another similar celebration.

Seems like a great bloke, but in all honestly a s*** footballer.

I havn't seen him play at the back though, to be fair.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hask
Martin Hasker

www.TeynAwayDays.com - Away travel for Cobblers

View Profile WWW
Webmaster Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 06:56:28 am »

I am undecided on Harris to be honest, it would be great if he comes through but not seen enough of him to convince me that he is 1st team material.
Report Spam   Logged

www.teynawaydays.com Hotel End GTA Champion 2010/11 - Wearing the claret with pride.    X (Twitter) @martinhasker
St Edmundsbury Cobbler

View Profile
Level 6 Search Windows User
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 08:50:43 am »

id rather take a risk on harris as we know what we are getting , rather than sign some random on his wages

is it possible to get a more random player?

If we're going down the line of signing crap players that show a lot of spirit and love every minute of being a Northampton Town footballer I'll be tendering my notice to my current employer now and I want squad number 18 please.
Report Spam   Logged

2022/23 Prediction League Champion
2022/23 Guess The Attendance Champion

Claret & White - Nothing Else Matters
abington_cobbler

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 15:48:55 pm »

Is there anybody who posts on here who watched Seb play as centre back for the reserves? I would like to know how well he played in defence
Report Spam   Logged
Power Football

View Profile
Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2010, 10:27:32 am »

Has just signed a new one year deal....
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2010, 10:30:11 am »

Thanks God, Bayo who  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: