The Hotel End
April 16, 2024, 19:13:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Michael Jacobs

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Jacobs  (Read 25911 times)
Bingers

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Spammer 25 Posts in one day 5000 Posts Avatar
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2012, 21:04:12 pm »

It looked a bit like a wave goodbye when Crackers came over at the end.   Sad

It did, didn't it.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2015
MK_Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2012, 22:04:56 pm »

Worked out well for Jason Crowe

And Bradley Johnson...
Report Spam   Logged
MKMal

View Profile
Mobile User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2012, 06:40:52 am »

Apparently Leeds united assistant manager was at rotherham today watching Jacobs - might be a good move for him

He probably went away wondering what all the fuss was about. I thought he was very poor yesterday. In fact the whole team couldn't put two passes together. Aidy certanly has his work cut out.
Report Spam   Logged
ajp

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2012, 07:21:23 am »

A big relief that it's all over tbh, they haven't been able to put two passes together since the oxford game!!
Report Spam   Logged
Glastonbury Cobbler

View Profile
2500 Posts Windows User Combination
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2012, 19:42:11 pm »

Intresting from Mondays Derby Telegraph

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/story-16078158-detail/story.html
Report Spam   Logged
Insider

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2012, 09:28:43 am »

Now that the Chron has reported that several Prem teams after Jacobs, I'll reveal what I PM'd someone two weeks ago: one is Newcastle United.
Report Spam   Logged
North_East_Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2012, 10:05:25 am »

Now that the Chron has reported that several Prem teams after Jacobs, I'll reveal what I PM'd someone two weeks ago: one is Newcastle United.

I've heard on the local grapevine that Sunderland are another
Report Spam   Logged

5th place in the 2014 AND 2015 Grand National Sweepstake competitions. . . . .
TheEdgeyMole

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2012, 10:16:37 am »

Today's Chron states we have turned down another bid for Jacobs from an un-named Championship club.

Also some interesting quotes from DC about Marc Richards, seems like we were clearly after him and offered him 'a good package'.
Report Spam   Logged
memyhead

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2012, 10:39:04 am »

Graham Carr (who's chief scout for Newcastle United) said at the end of last season, he rated the two best players in our division as Jacobs along with Powell from Crewe...
Report Spam   Logged
hunsburycobbler

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2012, 10:43:18 am »

And Powell is about to go for £4m. FOUR MILLION!
Report Spam   Logged
Monkey

View Profile
Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2012, 11:54:02 am »

From what Ive seen, I think Powell is streets ahead of Jacobs at the moment and would probably find himself in the match day squad more often than not if he signed for a big club. Jacobs does have that raw potential which is what makes him an attractive prospect but he could easily get lost at a club thats too big for him.
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2012, 12:01:19 pm »

Let's hope that wherever he goes:
a) we get a good fee
b) he doesn't get 'lost' in the mix of reserve team football and going out on loan endlessly has has happened to many young prospects, e.g. John Bostock
Report Spam   Logged
barnabas

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2012, 12:50:20 pm »

Graham Carr (who's chief scout for Newcastle United) said at the end of last season, he rated the two best players in our division as Jacobs along with Powell from Crewe...

Atkins is also now a scout at Newcastle.
Report Spam   Logged

The system I'm proposing would never work
Monty

View Profile
Windows User Apple User Combination
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2012, 13:00:50 pm »

Atkins is also now a scout at Newcastle.
Thought it was Sunderland?
Report Spam   Logged

Hotel End Grand National Sweepstake Winner 2018, Fantasy Premier League Winner 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
North_East_Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2012, 13:03:48 pm »

Thought it was Sunderland?

Yes Monty, you're right. It's Sunderland.
Report Spam   Logged

barnabas

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2012, 13:22:45 pm »

That was according to the bloke on the mic in the players lounge talking about what the players in last nights teams were up to ..."Ian was at Sunderland, now at Newcastle".

It was hot, and I'd had a couple so might have got it wrong  Undecided Grin

I think he also said Christian Lee is a window cleaner
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 13:36:57 pm by barnabas » Report Spam   Logged

The system I'm proposing would never work
threeinabed

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2012, 13:48:36 pm »

old news
Report Spam   Logged
threeinabed

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2012, 13:49:09 pm »

Only 18 and is going to be top class. Might be a snip at that in a few years. Man United are in for him as well apparently.

how many times have you watched powell play?!
Report Spam   Logged
shakemaster

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2012, 13:51:05 pm »

I see the chrons reporting another bid for MJ has been turned down.I'm sure this
has got a lot of mileage left in it before he's sold.
Report Spam   Logged
North_East_Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2012, 13:58:19 pm »

That was according to the bloke on the mic in the players lounge talking about what the players in last nights teams were up to ..."Ian was at Sunderland, now at Newcastle".

It was hot, and I'd had a couple so might have got it wrong  Undecided Grin

I think he also said Christian Lee is a window cleaner

I'm pretty sure he's still at Sunderland. None of my NUFC supporting mates have heard that he's joined Graham Carr (although they ALL love GC for the astute signings he's made).

I heard that Christian Lee was looking like he'd be the best Window Cleaner in the area, but he never really made the step up to proper window cleaning and has been "clearing guttering" instead. Shame, I always thought he'd be one of the best window cleaners ever to come out of Northampton Town. . . .  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: