The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 20:57:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1820744 times)
HallamCobbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #13180 on: October 12, 2015, 13:56:43 pm »

"We" haven't done sod all.

So you have done something? Or do you want to correct your sentence?

"A number of complications"......"these problems were insurmountable"......  who is this WE that you are referring to?

15/16 weeks of work......and still they couldn't sort it out? Oh well, I'm sure DC will pull another rabbit out of the hat in the next three days!!!  Angry

I want to know who those suits were now. DC has to sell for him to make anything out of this right? So its in our best interests that he finds a buyer.
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #13181 on: October 12, 2015, 13:58:29 pm »

So 2 days before the £££ is to be paid back, this gets announced. Via a PR company. Cant make it up!  Grin

Love their statement, "this is what you could have won" as Jim Bowen used to say.

Now for the dust to settle a bit. Thankfully things are happening at a pace behind the scenes. Im still very confident that DC will be out of the door in a matter of weeks. Im lead to believe that HMRC are up to date which is good and a relief. So he just needs to see sense and accept that he is going to get a maximum of one English Pound Sterling for the troubles of handing over the keys to both the football club and the land, that way he can clear off quickly to Canada or preferably somewhere even further away from Northampton and let us all pick up the pieces without risking the club going into administration.
Report Spam   Logged
Matthew Rush

« Reply #13182 on: October 12, 2015, 13:58:50 pm »

So you have done something? Or do you want to correct your sentence?

I want to know who those suits were now. DC has to sell for him to make anything out of this right? So its in our best interests that he finds a buyer.

I admire your tactics. Pick up on a simple grammatical error rather than address the statement you knew that GPC and I were making in reference to your use of the word 'we.'
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #13183 on: October 12, 2015, 13:58:58 pm »

Hallam - if you don't know you shouldn't be on this site. Your views and postings are stupid beyond belief. I think, sadly, that events have overtaken you.

Are you drunk? If I don't know what? You're not making any sense.
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #13184 on: October 12, 2015, 14:00:41 pm »

I admire your tactics. Pick up on a simple grammatical error rather than address the statement you knew that GPC and I were making in reference to your use of the word 'we.'

Yes, we as in a collective, as in NTFC. Lets hope we haven't done anything to drive them away. Is that ok?
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #13185 on: October 12, 2015, 14:02:27 pm »

I wish they'd just said they've pulled out, instead of what their plans were etc etc... thats just rubbing it in. Whether its true or not is different.
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #13186 on: October 12, 2015, 14:02:41 pm »

Probably his brief, he's going to need one  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #13187 on: October 12, 2015, 14:03:26 pm »

Yes, we as in a collective, as in NTFC. Lets hope we haven't done anything to drive them away. Is that ok?
You really are a complete c***.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Ryan Amoo 14

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #13188 on: October 12, 2015, 14:10:48 pm »

I wish they'd just said they've pulled out, instead of what their plans were etc etc... thats just rubbing it in. Whether its true or not is different.

This is an interesting detail.

Given the consortium were never named, why would 'they' issue a statement at all, let alone a heart-warming one explaining their good intentions? It's not as though pulling out of the deal has damaged their reputation, nobody has a clue who they are!

Assuming the statement is genuine could this not be interpreted as a bit of preemptive lip-service ahead of potentially swooping in once we're in administration?

Going on about "putting right" the lack of investment in the club and "bringing investment into the town" all seems a bit much given they didn't need to make any statement whatsoever.

Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #13189 on: October 12, 2015, 14:11:23 pm »

So 2 days before the £££ is to be paid back, this gets announced. Via a PR company. Cant make it up!  Grin

Love their statement, "this is what you could have won" as Jim Bowen used to say.

Now for the dust to settle a bit. Thankfully things are happening at a pace behind the scenes. Im still very confident that DC will be out of the door in a matter of weeks. Im lead to believe that HMRC are up to date which is good and a relief. So he just needs to see sense and accept that he is going to get a maximum of one English Pound Sterling for the troubles of handing over the keys to both the football club and the land, that way he can clear off quickly to Canada or preferably somewhere even further away from Northampton and let us all pick up the pieces without risking the club going into administration.

I think a lot of people guessed this would happened actually. So not really that big a suprise.

Who do you want him to hand the keys over to?
Report Spam   Logged
ntfc01

View Profile
« Reply #13190 on: October 12, 2015, 14:12:31 pm »

Well there's a suprise
Report Spam   Logged
Gaston

No one says no to Gaston!

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Level 5 Combination
« Reply #13191 on: October 12, 2015, 14:16:47 pm »

What takeover?
Report Spam   Logged

Hugs and Kisses xoxox
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #13192 on: October 12, 2015, 14:16:57 pm »

This is an interesting detail.

Given the consortium were never named, why would 'they' issue a statement at all, let alone a heart-warming one explaining their good intentions? It's not as though pulling out of the deal has damaged their reputation, nobody has a clue who they are!

Assuming the statement is genuine could this not be interpreted as a bit of preemptive lip-service ahead of potentially swooping in once we're in administration?

Going on about "putting right" the lack of investment in the club and "bringing investment into the town" all seems a bit much given they didn't need to make any statement whatsoever.

Yeah I did get that thought as well, but surely not? They are taking a risk if they do think we are a viable valuable option of missing out if Cardoza sells us to a local hot dog vendor now.
Report Spam   Logged
guest170

« Reply #13193 on: October 12, 2015, 14:18:07 pm »

Maybe the "insurmountable complications" was another buyer came in who had a lot more money?
No... maybe not then!
Report Spam   Logged
LeeleeSTAR

View Profile
« Reply #13194 on: October 12, 2015, 14:25:18 pm »

Hold on someone wanted to buy us?
Report Spam   Logged
HallamCobbler

View Profile
« Reply #13195 on: October 12, 2015, 14:25:56 pm »

Maybe the "insurmountable complications" was another buyer came in who had a lot more money?
No... maybe not then!

I like your thinking.
Report Spam   Logged
Atmospheric Lavatories

View Profile
« Reply #13196 on: October 12, 2015, 14:31:59 pm »

You really, seriously couldn't make it up  Grin Grin Grin

So an un-named spokesman has issued a statement on behalf of an un-named consortium.  I wonder if they charged an undisclosed fee.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 14:36:20 pm by Atmospheric Lavatories » Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #13197 on: October 12, 2015, 14:32:07 pm »

But don't worry he is in advanced talks with other parties.  Huh? Grin
Report Spam   Logged
defender

View Profile
« Reply #13198 on: October 12, 2015, 14:33:14 pm »

i can say I, as many others will, That this is no suprise to me. a large part of me didn't think it was a good move.
Report Spam   Logged
606 Parklands_Cobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Mobile User
« Reply #13199 on: October 12, 2015, 14:34:57 pm »

But don't worry he is in advanced talks with other parties.  Huh? Grin

Its the hope that kills you. I think I'd prefer it if he came out and said 'we're up s hi t creek without a paddle'.

Then again maybe not...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: