The Hotel End
March 29, 2024, 06:19:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 [1181] 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1821503 times)
BedsCobb

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #23600 on: January 05, 2019, 09:04:36 am »

The general consensus on here now, is for an immediate change in direction and an urgent  need for our club to
Develop into a club worthy of a town the size of Northampton.
As previously stated by another poster, it's a long process and would call for patience amoungst fans in regards to progress both on and off field but to back all those who
 Genuinely  push for the redevelopment of our club and its infrastructure in what ever way we can.

Is it possible that Keith has been asked to clear out the big earners that were signed for, and failed  to fight off relegation, so to balance the books in order to allow a smooth takeover transition?
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #23601 on: January 05, 2019, 19:35:44 pm »

Reading (trying to) that Trust statement is more akin to making sense of the Magna Carta!

Clearly it’s a response to considerable criticism. But what it actually clears up is nothing. I might produce my own wish list.

Nice to know they have appointed the counsel for the defence. Poor old Fez. He’s busier now than when he was on the committee.

Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #23602 on: January 05, 2019, 19:59:49 pm »

Clearly it’s a response to considerable criticism. But what it actually clears up is nothing. I might produce my own wish list.

Nice to know they have appointed the counsel for the defence. Poor old Fez. He’s busier now than when he was on the committee.
You know where we are and when, come along Wink
Report Spam   Logged
guest2090

« Reply #23603 on: January 05, 2019, 20:49:44 pm »

Try changing the record
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #23604 on: January 05, 2019, 23:20:59 pm »

Try changing the record
I can't see whats wrong with inviting someone to put their point face to face  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3114

« Reply #23605 on: January 06, 2019, 09:50:22 am »

If anything is to come of this may I suggest making an effort to form a united front is probably the best strategy. It’s a massive ask to even get to first base, and it will be that much harder if people are hell bent on instigating their own agenda at all costs. In my opinion the Trust has to be the vechicle for gauging opinion and instigating a process if indeed that’s even possible? I would say try to keep an open mind and see what evolves? As difficult and even pointless as this may seem nothing is impossible if enough people want it badly enough, and right there is the important question in all this.
Report Spam   Logged
meccanostand

View Profile
« Reply #23606 on: January 06, 2019, 12:29:53 pm »

Even if the redevelopment is sorted by Thomas/Bower and the Council part/whole fan-ownership is still a relevant model. In fact it may be a good legacy for Thomas to depart with a decent redevelopment and the fans in the driving seat as Brian Lomax wished.
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #23607 on: January 06, 2019, 12:32:20 pm »

Awful legacy  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #23608 on: January 06, 2019, 12:37:08 pm »

I can't see whats wrong with inviting someone to put their point face to face  Huh?

I have never avoided putting my point face to face, as you well know. I'm not coming along to make a point, but I’m sure some will come up. I’m coming along to hear your point.
Report Spam   Logged
DrillingCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #23609 on: January 06, 2019, 16:52:54 pm »

I have never avoided putting my point face to face, as you well know. I'm not coming along to make a point, but I’m sure some will come up. I’m coming along to hear your point.

Look forward to seeing you Nigel. Some of the suggestions on this thread and have been very good, I certainly believe we should be looking to properly canvass the entire support base in order to get the general consensus of what it thinks. Our level of engagement needs to increase a lot if we are to be seen in a more positive light in a broader sense.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #23610 on: January 06, 2019, 17:00:07 pm »

Out of curiosity. How does one know when and where?
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #23611 on: January 06, 2019, 17:32:11 pm »

Fan owned Newport beat PL Leicester 2-1 in the cup.
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #23612 on: January 06, 2019, 18:39:08 pm »

Fan owned Newport beat PL Leicester 2-1 in the cup.

£150,000 from the BBC in TV revenue, £135,000 from the FA in prize money plus the additional revenue from the bigger crowd. Plus a 4th round tie to come......nice little earner.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/7, 2007/8, 2011/12, 2012/13 and 2018/19
tcobb

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #23613 on: January 06, 2019, 19:28:07 pm »

Same for Oldham and Barnet, neither of which are fan owned  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
Clarity

View Profile
1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #23614 on: January 06, 2019, 19:38:55 pm »

Well done to Oldham, Newport etc.... prem clubs putting out lesser sides thinking it’s easy get everything they deserve. It’s a total disrespect of the fa cup, I even heard a Leicester fan on five live call the Europa league a Micky Mouse competition..... total wanke...
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #23615 on: January 06, 2019, 23:19:36 pm »

Out of curiosity. How does one know when and where?
It was mentioned earlier in the thread
Report Spam   Logged
Ron Obvious

Suffer well.

View Profile
« Reply #23616 on: January 06, 2019, 23:57:14 pm »

It was mentioned earlier in the thread

Don't go out your way to remention it then. Just let him search for the details in the longest thread known to exist on a football forum  Grin

Page 1 Pedj  Wink
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 23:59:03 pm by Ron Obvious » Report Spam   Logged

Breathing will help you live.
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #23617 on: January 07, 2019, 06:53:59 am »

Don't go out your way to remention it then. Just let him search for the details in the longest thread known to exist on a football forum  Grin

Page 1 Pedj  Wink

Come on Ron, if you are supposed to know, you'll know. They don't want any old riff-raff turning up....  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest48

« Reply #23618 on: January 07, 2019, 09:36:29 am »

The reason I didn't post it was that this is NOT a public meeting, it's a Trust board meeting, which like all Trust board meetings, is open to invited Trust members. To get invited just ask any Trust board member, there are 2 reasons why we work like this, the first is room size, most of the board meetings are in small rooms and the second is that with too many guests it would be very difficult to get through our full agenda.
     Hopefully, in the near future, we can hold an Open Forum with KC and have another public meeting about the ownership of NTFC.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #23619 on: January 07, 2019, 10:47:56 am »

Thank you.

In a way though that tells you all you need no know about the club being fans owned through the trust.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 [1181] 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: