The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 03:19:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 ... 2199   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1842902 times)
guest3086

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #23940 on: January 31, 2019, 15:12:54 pm »

KT is trying to sell off the CDNL land separately apparently.
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #23941 on: January 31, 2019, 15:23:07 pm »

Says who?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3086

« Reply #23942 on: January 31, 2019, 15:31:29 pm »

Overheard at a certain land agent.
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
« Reply #23943 on: January 31, 2019, 15:41:22 pm »

Overheard at a certain land agent.

By you directly or a friend of a friend.  Probably should give a bit more detail to support your claim.  I'm all for cracking open some of these secrets but only if they are replaced by facts. Not untruths, gossip or rumour.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #23944 on: January 31, 2019, 15:42:25 pm »

So it's not true that all land is for the benefit of the Club.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #23945 on: January 31, 2019, 15:46:59 pm »

Whether he sells it or develops and then sells it, what’s the difference to NTFC? Probably not a lot as like it or not they are separate entities.
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #23946 on: January 31, 2019, 19:54:57 pm »

By you directly or a friend of a friend.  Probably should give a bit more detail to support your claim.  I'm all for cracking open some of these secrets but only if they are replaced by facts. Not untruths, gossip or rumour.
I asked KT a direct question when he went on inspiration radio to answer questions, after his fan club stopped asking ridiculous questions about what his favourite pizza toping is, I asked has the land behind the East stand been taken over by private investors so no longer available for the use of NTFC and any future enabling ?
His reply went on and on a bit, but he did  admit  it was annexed into private ownership but that it was never ear marked  to be used for the benefit of ntfc.
So there you have it from the horses mouth.
The radio show was about 3 months ago.

Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #23947 on: January 31, 2019, 20:55:21 pm »

I asked KT a direct question when he went on inspiration radio to answer questions, after his fan club stopped asking ridiculous questions about what his favourite pizza toping is, I asked has the land behind the East stand been taken over by private investors so no longer available for the use of NTFC and any future enabling ?
His reply went on and on a bit, but he did  admit  it was annexed into private ownership but that it was never ear marked  to be used for the benefit of ntfc.

Did he mention that he is one of the private owners? Wink
Report Spam   Logged
MCHammer

View Profile
« Reply #23948 on: January 31, 2019, 21:46:07 pm »

Seems a strange thing for him to admit publically rather than just sidestep.  Also seems a bit too clear cut an answer that matches your agenda....this is what you said a couple of days after the interview.

I managed to ask the question via the good folk on inspiration radio,  has the Northampton town football club lost control of the land behind the East stand into the hands of private ownership and now lost to  the club forever as land to be used for the aid of redevelopment?
As for the answer... Well it was answered with lots and lots of words containing possibly several likely outcomes that left me less informed and more confused than I was originally???
Maybe It's just me, but if anyone who heard the radio reply understand the answer could decipher it for me.
In a nut shell, will the land be used for the clubs benefit, enabling etc or has it been annexed into private ownership?
Do we have actual plans that requires bricks and mortar?
Do we still have a objectionable  football trust to keep an eye on the prize?
I thought after the upturn on the pitch, bad news would be buried and it looks like the continuation of nothing happening ever is it?.

Did someone decipher it for you or is that what you come up with yourself?  Happy to listen to a recording and apologise if anyone has one but methinks you may be altering history slightly.

Pretty much sums up what I've been saying elsewhere recently.
Report Spam   Logged
guest3230

« Reply #23949 on: January 31, 2019, 23:38:00 pm »

Oooof.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #23950 on: January 31, 2019, 23:50:32 pm »

A very well written article  Smiley
Have David or tony Cardoza got the money to pay what is due I wonder or will they declare themselves bankrupt ?
Report Spam   Logged
guest3230

« Reply #23951 on: January 31, 2019, 23:51:46 pm »

Have David or tony Cardoza got the money to pay what is due I wonder or will they declare themselves bankrupt ?

I'd be utterly amazed if they even pay a penny back.
Report Spam   Logged
guest48

« Reply #23952 on: January 31, 2019, 23:53:59 pm »

Rumour has it that they will appeal, costing more money, if they lose that they won't have a lot left and will go bankrupt
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #23953 on: February 01, 2019, 05:05:22 am »

Seems a strange thing for him to admit publically rather than just sidestep.  Also seems a bit too clear cut an answer that matches your agenda....this is what you said a couple of days after the interview.

Did someone decipher it for you or is that what you come up with yourself?  Happy to listen to a recording and apologise if anyone has one but methinks you may be altering history slightly.

Pretty much sums up what I've been saying elsewhere recently.
KT started skirting the questions until the interviewer prompted him to answer the question 😂
To which KT asks as to where was it ever said that the land was ever intended for the benefit of any future redevelopment?
Or something close  to that effect, you would have to listen to it to make up your own mind as to what it was he meant by that.
I read it as great swathes of the Sixfields community stadium has been annexed into the hands of private investors and no longer available to benefit the football club of Northampton.
If this is not the case, I will very happily be corrected and appolgise for misinterpreting 😉

Report Spam   Logged
guest2995

« Reply #23954 on: February 01, 2019, 11:25:40 am »

This morning’s interview with KT was the usual waffle we are all used to .
I appreciate him speaking up at a time when there are a lot of questions being asked but he never actually says anything much .
There is no update at all on the stand and a fair bit of self congratulation on behalf of the club .
I was also not convinced that he was convinced about the merits of the signings or the job Curle is doing .
I do think KT wants to see our own players come through rather than bring others in .
For me , the reporter as usual let’s KT take the interview where he wants it to go rather than being led with more pertinent questions we want answering .
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #23955 on: February 01, 2019, 14:05:25 pm »

This morning’s interview with KT was the usual waffle we are all used to .
I appreciate him speaking up at a time when there are a lot of questions being asked but he never actually says anything much .
There is no update at all on the stand and a fair bit of self congratulation on behalf of the club .
I was also not convinced that he was convinced about the merits of the signings or the job Curle is doing .
I do think KT wants to see our own players come through rather than bring others in .
For me , the reporter as usual let’s KT take the interview where he wants it to go rather than being led with more pertinent questions we want answering .

Why don't you email him and arrange a meeting if there are things you would like to know about?
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #23956 on: February 01, 2019, 14:16:15 pm »

That would be to fall into a trap.  GenCobb, who I understand (and correct me if I am wrong) is the person behind the podcasts needs to stay on friendly terms for obvious reasons goes to the KT fireside chat and exits with a gagging order having previously promised to tell us all post interview.  Today's "interview" is the usual contrived broadcast from a pre-arranged script with Gareth Wilsher which we all remember fondly from the Oscar winning Cardoza interviews from the Broom Cupboard.  What KT does not do is sit in front of professional journalists who may have some penetrating questions to put to him about such subjects as the East Stand, the plan hatched up with the Council for the CDNL land and let's not forget unanswered questions relating to 5USport and its investment in our club.  I wonder why.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #23957 on: February 01, 2019, 14:24:11 pm »

That would be to fall into a trap.  GenCobb, who I understand (and correct me if I am wrong) is the person behind the podcasts needs to stay on friendly terms for obvious reasons goes to the KT fireside chat and exits with a gagging order having previously promised to tell us all post interview.  Today's "interview" is the usual contrived broadcast from a pre-arranged script with Gareth Wilsher which we all remember fondly from the Oscar winning Cardoza interviews from the Broom Cupboard.  What KT does not do is sit in front of professional journalists who may have some penetrating questions to put to him about such subjects as the East Stand, the plan hatched up with the Council for the CDNL land and let's not forget unanswered questions relating to 5USport and its investment in our club.  I wonder why.

Because he doesn't want to?
Why should he when every time he says something, it opens him up for more criticism and questioning from people who have an inflated arrogant or pompous belief that they should be informed about everything that concerns the club and it's operation?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
guest3114

« Reply #23958 on: February 01, 2019, 14:42:11 pm »

Why should he when every time he says something, it opens him up for more criticism and questioning from people who have an inflated arrogant or pompous belief that they should be informed about everything that concerns the club and it's operation?
In fairness though DC doesn’t that go with the territory? It’s fairly obvious to anyone that supporters are a passionate lot and they are naturally extremely concerned and inquisitive about the goings on at the club. Particularly when it has had such a torrid recent history as ours? I have to say if you are not prepared to tolerate the intrusion don’t get involved in the first place? As this is not KTs first venture into the football world I am pretty sure he knew what was coming so he can hardly complain?
Report Spam   Logged
guest2934

« Reply #23959 on: February 01, 2019, 15:01:40 pm »

He's not boss of Sainbury's, that's why. You don't have several alternatives if you want to buy a tin of Cobblers.

I'm afraid your a trained member of society who has never, ever asked a challenging question of any description against your establishment.

Left, right, left, exit stage right.

Love you for loving us, but your not the right guy to ask questions, this is apparent, sadly the problem surrounding the club (and this forum) for too many years.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 ... 2199   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: