The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 18:22:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 [1211] 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 ... 2200   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1844487 times)
Zen Master, Gibbo and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #24200 on: March 25, 2019, 16:26:25 pm »

Anyone from the Trust board confirm if it was a board decision or not to talk to the council and release the statement?

Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #24201 on: March 25, 2019, 17:49:03 pm »

I'm  bored with the cardozas and now Thomas's 20 year policy of doing nothing until the council grants them vast wealth through free land and we supporters living in false
 hope of a small amount of investment in the ground even when nothing's even gaureenteed.
Due to having these running our club is the reason we have failed to attract any wealthy backers or to have witnessed any growth over the last 20 years, so surely getting free of Thomas and seeing the club going in another direction with a workable plan to show some growth would be a small but massive step in the right direction.
In reply to those who live in constant fear that should the unlikely event that the very worse case scenario befall us, as a community club that has a great relationship with the town it represents,  it would recover very quickly.
No one is suggesting we take extreme risks but calculated investments that has built in failsafe as and when we hit a rocky patch.
One thing for sure an open honest club, with growth plans in place, working with its whole catchment will be a far bigger draw than the nightmare situation we find ourselves in at the moment.

'Workable Plan' - haven't seen one yet.
'No one is suggesting we take extreme risks' - agreed, apart from you?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #24202 on: March 25, 2019, 19:00:43 pm »

'Workable Plan' - haven't seen one yet.
'No one is suggesting we take extreme risks' - agreed, apart from you?
Doing nothing to enhance our clubs ability to be a more attractive club to entice new supporters, local buisneses etc, and not allowing better sustainably in preference to just treading water as we are now and always have done, has proved time and again to be the biggest single risk to our clubs immediate and long term prospects.

Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #24203 on: March 27, 2019, 20:15:15 pm »

Interesting reading for all concerned here:

https://twitter.com/KieranMaguire/status/1110978043835748352
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #24204 on: March 27, 2019, 21:45:25 pm »

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00183917/filing-history

Ouch. Hard to see how or where the stated debt has come from in this period.
Approx £2.4 million is against assets under construction which seems to be a East Stand related.

Who knows?
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #24205 on: March 27, 2019, 22:58:39 pm »

Approx £2.4 million is against assets under construction which seems to be a East Stand related.

Who knows?

Not hard to see at all!

Look at the last lines in the summary.....Belle de Jour is owed £2,562,997 by the company (NTFC) compared to nil last year. The amount owed to NT Ventures remained the same.,

Therefore all the money came from David Bower....not that we didn't know that already.

It does highlight the fact that the Football Club OWE Bower and Thomas over £3.8 million pounds........so any potential bidder is not going to get the Football Club on the cheap!

The Tangible assets (Fixed) makes me laugh because this almost entirely relates to "Leasehold Improvements", the accounts state that the East Stand is worth almost £2.5 million!! Actually valuing it at that price keeps our debt down to "only" £5.5 million pounds.

Also note that all the liabilities/creditors are due for payment within this year.....

We did however spend some money on players......but out of the £2.5 million pumped in by Bower through B-D-J only 15% of that went on player purchases.

Not a pretty picture is it......the company has insufficient reserves to continue trading without securing additional funding.......the loans continue to stack up!
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/07, 2007/08, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2018/19 and 2023/24
tcobb

View Profile
« Reply #24206 on: March 28, 2019, 00:40:03 am »

Quote standard for a Football Club, Board will be hoping yo see some return on the land to cover their losses.

Nice to see I'm still listed as a non voting shareholder, also my late brother as well, although the address they have for me  is 16 years out of date.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
CobblerForever

View Profile
« Reply #24207 on: March 28, 2019, 02:25:44 am »

Quote standard for a Football Club, Board will be hoping yo see some return on the land to cover their losses.

Nice to see I'm still listed as a non voting shareholder, also my late brother as well, although the address they have for me  is 16 years out of date.

Did you write to the club (the Limited Company), specifically it's Company Secretary, notifying it/him/her of your change of address ?

The non-voting shareholding of your late brother should have been dealt with through your late brother's estate/his will.
Report Spam   Logged
tcobb

View Profile
« Reply #24208 on: March 28, 2019, 02:37:34 am »

Cant be arsed to be fair, we purchased the shares when the Club was struggling for money. So I'm happy to leave things as they are. His estate is all settled, he was quite happy to leave things as they were.
Report Spam   Logged

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
West Stand

View Profile
500 Posts Search Combination
« Reply #24209 on: March 28, 2019, 07:55:17 am »

Who knows?

Well we sacked two managers, plus associated coaching staff during that accounting period, I doubt Jimmy came cheap.Fees for Crook, Van Veen, Bunney and Walters. Massive wage bill. Even so the loss for that season is astronomical. No wonder there is no queue of buyers.
Report Spam   Logged
Zen Master

Taxi to Kings Heath mate?

View Profile
Level 6 Search Apple User
« Reply #24210 on: March 28, 2019, 08:05:09 am »

I was only thinking of the pace of accumulating debt but don’t disagree with what’s been pointed out. I was putting it against from the point they took over 3.5 years ago when Cardoza walked away for a £1 and associated debt for redevelopment was waived.

I’m sure that as mentioned sacked managers and signings, wages and loan players post Chinese debacle have took its toll.
It’s still a relatively big sum.

Buyers please form an orderly queue
Report Spam   Logged

I think someone should just take this city of Peterborough and just... just flush it down the f***in' toilet

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2022
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #24211 on: March 28, 2019, 08:39:06 am »

We were more-or-less break even prior to the 5U Sports debacle.

Clearly the club were expecting a substantial uplift in income to cover the extra outlay which failed to materialise.

Thamkfully we have KT & DB to cover the losses and keep the club moving forwards whilst it returns to a near break even place.

Maybe KT & DB will find a buyer willing to bail out their losses but I very much doubt it.

Nothing really to see here IMO.
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #24212 on: March 28, 2019, 08:40:56 am »

Think some praise should be due to KT/DB for continuing to fund us during this period, regardless of mistakes made and what people think their intentions are.

Would be very easy for them to cut losses and leave us in trouble it seems.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #24213 on: March 28, 2019, 09:13:57 am »

Sorry you what?  Praise them for making bad decision after bad decision re players, staff and management?

Praise them for alienating most fans and the people of Northampton?

Praise them them for supposedly being football people yet have no medium plans for the football club?

Praise them for going from a 13 point winning side to mid table mediocrity in 2 seasons

They should do us all a favour and follow DC lead and cut their losses and sell for £1. They should also cover any ongoing costs they were responsible for i.e. Various manager salaries

Not sure why some here think that someone else should pay them twice, after all it is alleged they already received £6 m for the Chinese so are already quids in
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24214 on: March 28, 2019, 09:50:44 am »

Sorry you what?  Praise them for making bad decision after bad decision re players, staff and management?

Praise them for alienating most fans and the people of Northampton?

Praise them them for supposedly being football people yet have no medium plans for the football club?

Praise them for going from a 13 point winning side to mid table mediocrity in 2 seasons

They should do us all a favour and follow DC lead and cut their losses and sell for £1. They should also cover any ongoing costs they were responsible for i.e. Various manager salaries

Not sure why some here think that someone else should pay them twice, after all it is alleged they already received £6 m for the Chinese so are already quids in

In your opinion; which is not a reflection of the majority, either on here or in the reality, in which you appear to have lost both a grip and a sight of.
Report Spam   Logged

Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #24215 on: March 28, 2019, 09:54:33 am »

Think some praise should be due to KT/DB for continuing to fund us during this period, regardless of mistakes made and what people think their intentions are.

Would be very easy for them to cut losses and leave us in trouble it seems.
Grin I can think of 2.5 million reasons why DB won't walk away and cut is losses.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest168

« Reply #24216 on: March 28, 2019, 10:05:53 am »

No Deepcut, the majority either don't care or don't understand

You really honestly think that DC / DB has been good for our football club?

I don't see an increase in attendances, I don't see a real increase in business involvement, I don't see quality players wanting to join (they all leave)

All I see is the usual, that an owner brings in loads of s*** players and people like you lap it up time after time after time.

WE ARE f***ING 14TH IN LEAGUE 2  - THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOTBALL LADDER in a town with 250k + population with no major clubs close by

I would be more understanding if either we were in the top 10 of League 1 OR they were actual plans in place to develop both the football club and the East stand. But we are none of those things and that ain't gonna change anytime soon.

answer me one question..... Have the broken windows in the West stand been fixed?
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #24217 on: March 28, 2019, 10:11:45 am »

When are the administrators of this site going to declare a conflict of interest?

Both Deepcut and Hamster are very anti any criticism of KT

Funny how the Chronic got loads of stick on here for not reporting on various things and protecting the owners. I smell the same thing here.

I don't read you running to the defence of the 1st time managers or players only KT
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #24218 on: March 28, 2019, 10:26:47 am »

When are the administrators of this site going to declare a conflict of interest?

Both Deepcut and Hamster are very anti any criticism of KT

Funny how the Chronic got loads of stick on here for not reporting on various things and protecting the owners. I smell the same thing here.

I don't read you running to the defence of the 1st time managers or players only KT

Like most of your posts, this one is absolute bullsh1t. I think the admins just take exception to the same bores continually banging on the same drum, it just so happens those people tend to be the ones with a bee in their bonnet about KT. It's nothing to do with protecting him, it's to do with protecting the rest of the users from having to plough through more repetitive nonsense.

For the record, most people I've spoken to still have a lot of time for KT and co. Yes, they've made some poor appointments but very few people were complaining about the appointments when they were made, were they? On paper they seemed like good pieces of recruitment, they just went wrong. I've hired people that haven't worked out. Not often, but sometimes you just get it wrong during the interview process or don't foresee how that person will be once they are in the role.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24219 on: March 28, 2019, 11:04:23 am »

No Deepcut, the majority either don't care or don't understand

You really honestly think that DC / DB has been good for our football club?

I don't see an increase in attendances, I don't see a real increase in business involvement, I don't see quality players wanting to join (they all leave)

All I see is the usual, that an owner brings in loads of **** players and people like you lap it up time after time after time.

WE ARE **** 14TH IN LEAGUE 2  - THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOTBALL LADDER in a town with 250k + population with no major clubs close by

I would be more understanding if either we were in the top 10 of League 1 OR they were actual plans in place to develop both the football club and the East stand. But we are none of those things and that ain't gonna change anytime soon.

answer me one question..... Have the broken windows in the West stand been fixed?

You have changed your question(s) now because the original ones didn't receive the answer(s) that fitted your agenda?
You'd make a good politician.

The remainder of your repeated comments/statements are again, in your minority opinion (in my opinion).

I am not a protector or defender of KT and I believe that 'Hamster' has a similar unbiased stance, although don't quote me.
I am protective against any individual(s) who continue a mantra of unsubstantiated opinion that is stated as fact, irrespective of who that mantra is against.  There are many examples but you only see your own.

I have invited, many times, anyone to provided evidence of substantiated information and plan(s) that would give me cause to change my own sanguine opinion, the invite is either ignored, followed up with different information or more insignificant opinion that doesn't meet the common criteria of substantiated.

In the meantime you continue to spout your unsubstantiated opinion as fact which, as with anyone else on here, I will continue to 'challenge' which is slightly different to the meaning of 'defending', the word that you use.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 [1211] 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 ... 2200   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: