The Hotel End
April 20, 2024, 09:24:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 [1218] 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 2200   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1845870 times)
Mathius

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #24340 on: April 14, 2019, 19:52:54 pm »

Why don't they train at Moulton College anymore? Always heard facilities were excellent.
KC doesn't like being watched.
Report Spam   Logged
Mathius

View Profile
« Reply #24341 on: April 14, 2019, 19:56:31 pm »

Yeah, good one 🙄. I get the feeling that in the next few weeks something might be in the pipeline (based on nothing more than snippets from interviews over the last week or two), I’m not sure how/why there seems to be the possibility of investment in the training ground when we’re still up for sale - and more than likely it will be underwhelming - but there you go if it saves wear and tear on the pitch that’s something.
They are just moving pitches at Moulton to one that is a little more out of the way. Should be ready for pre-season.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #24342 on: April 14, 2019, 20:00:14 pm »

KC doesn't like being watched.

Where do you get all of this from?

I asked you a question about where you get your insider knowledge from on the Keith Curle thread. How about adding some substance to these claims that you keep making about Curle..
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #24343 on: April 14, 2019, 21:00:54 pm »

Where do you get all of this from?

I asked you a question about where you get your insider knowledge from on the Keith Curle thread. How about adding some substance to these claims that you keep making about Curle..

I'm sure there was a recent statement by Curle along the lines of saying that the facilities at Moulton were not private enough....too public or something like that.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/07, 2007/08, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2018/19 and 2023/24
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #24344 on: April 15, 2019, 05:56:34 am »

Free crap dressed up as progress, that continue to fool our blindedly loyal fans to useless  outsider owners.
Toxic debts are those millions heap on the club that represent zero value for money that has been wasted on their inability to grow our club properly.
Stop giving these fools an easy ride,  say it how you see it, let them try and defend their nonsence.
£3m debt is the latest? 15th in division 4 with hump all to show for it.
I truely hope they find somewhere more suitable  to occupy their time before the new season starts.
They are not football people,  far from it!

Correction Beds - the loss for the year was £2.194m bringing overall liabilities to £5.232m.  Quite a performance by our owners to increase the losses by this amount and heap it all on the club.  We are back to where we were under the Cardozas pre the redevelopment scandal. Consider our position if Bower (70+) falls off his perch.  Yet KT is still trying to kid us the club is doing 'really well" with "good discussions" with NBC (3 years 4 months of them so far) and "progress" on the East Stand. What a load of baloney but many still swallow it.

As for the training ground it won't be owned by NTFC so whilst improvements in the training facilities are to be welcomed it does nothing to improve the balance sheet.
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24345 on: April 15, 2019, 08:19:56 am »

Correction Beds - the loss for the year was £2.194m bringing overall liabilities to £5.232m.  Quite a performance by our owners to increase the losses by this amount and heap it all on the club.  We are back to where we were under the Cardozas pre the redevelopment scandal. Consider our position if Bower (70+) falls off his perch.  Yet KT is still trying to kid us the club is doing 'really well" with "good discussions" with NBC (3 years 4 months of them so far) and "progress" on the East Stand. What a load of baloney but many still swallow it.

As for the training ground it won't be owned by NTFC so whilst improvements in the training facilities are to be welcomed it does nothing to improve the balance sheet.

Oh well... At least we can rely on good old dynamic souls like you to do something about it. It's the ones that just write the same old shyte on public forums that do my head in..
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24346 on: April 15, 2019, 08:21:14 am »

I'm sure there was a recent statement by Curle along the lines of saying that the facilities at Moulton were not private enough....too public or something like that.

Thanks Grange. If that's the case I apologise to Mathius. However. I'm still awaiting his/her answer on the Keith Curle thread.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #24347 on: April 15, 2019, 14:55:06 pm »

Yeah but we get to have little private 1-1 with the Chairman so who cares if it costs millions

Plus think of all the money he saves you by not having to go to new grounds or big games as we are happy with boring mid table league 2 football.

Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #24348 on: April 15, 2019, 14:59:26 pm »

...... as we are happy with boring mid table league 2 football.

I'm not... I didn't think that you were either?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24349 on: April 15, 2019, 20:18:21 pm »

Yeah but we get to have little private 1-1 with the Chairman so who cares if it costs millions

Plus think of all the money he saves you by not having to go to new grounds or big games as we are happy with boring mid table league 2 football.

I also met with the Trust. And with the council. Am I on their side as well..  Grin Grin

What have you done?
Report Spam   Logged
JollyCobbler

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #24350 on: April 15, 2019, 21:35:00 pm »

Oh well... At least we can rely on good old dynamic souls like you to do something about it. It's the ones that just write the same old shyte on public forums that do my head in..

If people writing the 'same old shyte' does your head in, you'd probably do better steering clear of football forums. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
cobblergaz59

View Profile
« Reply #24351 on: April 15, 2019, 22:41:00 pm »

If people writing the 'same old shyte' does your head in, you'd probably do better steering clear of football forums. Wink

And most definitely avoid this thread  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

"The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2017"
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #24352 on: April 17, 2019, 17:39:57 pm »

Worry not, the end of the season is nearly upon us. Beds goes into hibernation for a month and the Steelbacks are doing just dandy...oh hang on!
Report Spam   Logged
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #24353 on: April 18, 2019, 11:49:07 am »

An update from the Trust on the East Stand which tells us what KT has been up to.. 

https://twitter.com/ntfc_trust/status/1118842804724228097?s=20

Report Spam   Logged
guest170

« Reply #24354 on: April 18, 2019, 12:08:37 pm »

An update from the Trust on the East Stand which tells us what KT has been up to.. 

https://twitter.com/ntfc_trust/status/1118842804724228097?s=20

Have the club been approached by the Trust for comments?
Report Spam   Logged
The Rauldinho

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #24355 on: April 18, 2019, 12:19:54 pm »

Interesting reading.

Edit: Should add, great work by the Trust for obtaining and releasing this info, best update we have had with actual content for ages.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 12:22:43 pm by The Rauldinho » Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #24356 on: April 18, 2019, 13:04:37 pm »

Also in the news... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-47973708

No great surprise there. I'd also not be surprised if they find a wedge of cash down the back of the sofa once the bankruptcy period ends.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest3264

« Reply #24357 on: April 18, 2019, 13:33:21 pm »

Interesting reading.

Edit: Should add, great work by the Trust for obtaining and releasing this info, best update we have had with actual content for ages.
It concerns me that KT believes he is 'making progress' with NBC.............show us by building the East Stand, Conference Centre and Hotel!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #24358 on: April 18, 2019, 13:50:50 pm »

Don't you mean not up to Vintage  Grin

So reading between the lines KT wanted the council to agree planning on the other land before he would entertain anything to do with the East stand. WHAT A SURPRISE

Isn't it about time some of you out there demanded more from you football club and it's owners ?

The similarities between DC and KT get smaller and smaller with every passing month.
Report Spam   Logged
Coolcat

View Profile
« Reply #24359 on: April 18, 2019, 14:10:21 pm »

Don't you mean not up to Vintage  Grin

So reading between the lines KT wanted the council to agree planning on the other land before he would entertain anything to do with the East stand. WHAT A SURPRISE

Isn't it about time some of you out there demanded more from you football club and it's owners ?

The similarities between DC and KT get smaller and smaller with every passing month.

Bigger surely???
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 [1218] 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 2200   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: