The Hotel End
April 18, 2024, 01:23:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 [1231] 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 ... 2198   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1841078 times)
guest170

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #24600 on: April 30, 2019, 15:45:54 pm »

The Trust are strictly monitored about what they post on here, that's why I no longer post anything from the Trust, apart from Travel and Quizzes. Everything else I post is my own personal point of view and that is strictly monitored as well  Grin
Can I suggest that a Trust user is created then to allow you and others to engage without fear but for simple questions to still be answered?
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #24601 on: April 30, 2019, 17:15:55 pm »

The Trust have been excellent in standing up and demanding both Thomas and co and NBC show their hands, nbc have said categorically they refused Thomas's vast demands without showing intent,  Thomas has gone to ground just regurgitating the same old crap.
Let's give Northampton borough council credit for yet again looking out for the interests of the Football club of Northampton.
Yes we had some s***ehawks rock up hood winking our previous dopey councillors but that has changed and now with a strong trust and good councillors  there's nothing for or any reason for Thomas to remain at our club, the current debt was all of his making which he can take with him back to the US of A.
Let's get him out, he's not worthy of our club.
Its time for our club to escape the nonsence of the past 2 decades.
Report Spam   Logged
GrangeParkCobbler

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 6
« Reply #24602 on: April 30, 2019, 18:04:07 pm »

KT goes on about sensitive discussions and not being able to say anything.......I think the time has come for answers!

Only one question to each of the parties involved...

1. To KT: Are you going to finish the East Stand without getting the go ahead to do anything on the CDNL Land?

2. To The Trust: Have you seen any plans for the ground and any other NTFC related works since David Cardoza left?

3. To the Council: Are you holding back on anything outside of the Ground footprint until the owners of NTFC finish the stand as they gave assurances they would?

Three simple questions....I don't even want to know whats planned for the other land, be it housing, retail units, industrial units or whatever else has been mentioned over the years. Nothing sensitive, just straight answers to three simple questions.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 19:02:04 pm by GrangeParkCobbler » Report Spam   Logged

The Hotel End GTA Champion 2006/07, 2007/08, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2018/19 and 2023/24
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #24603 on: April 30, 2019, 18:21:54 pm »

The Trust are strictly monitored about what they post on here, that's why I no longer post anything from the Trust, apart from Travel and Quizzes. Everything else I post is my own personal point of view and that is strictly monitored as well  Grin
Have the Trust been asked to provide their user names on here? And have you obliged?
And its perfectly obvious which sycophant does the monitoring.
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
guest48

« Reply #24604 on: April 30, 2019, 18:27:41 pm »

Have the Trust been asked to provide their user names on here? And have you obliged?
And its perfectly obvious which sycophant does the monitoring.
No & no but as I stated before, I've never been a multiple ID user, most people know who I am
Report Spam   Logged
Tabasco Kid

View Profile
5000 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #24605 on: April 30, 2019, 19:06:22 pm »

No & no but as I stated before, I've never been a multiple ID user, most people know who I am
I never mentioned multiple IDs, but I am curious about something. If the Trust are strictly monitored by the obvious sycophant, then how does he know all of the boards usernames? Or are you the only one having your tabs kept?
Report Spam   Logged

Were in the pipe 5 by 5.
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #24606 on: May 01, 2019, 06:07:45 am »

It's good to know that that the club is monitoring this site so a cheery good morning to you, Gareth, and when you pass on to KT the latest postings make sure you tell him that he has run out of road and credibility with his reasons for not finishing the East Stand. 

Well played the Trust and thanks to the Council for standing up to the machinations of our owners.  Some of us doubted from the first mutterings of KT his intent on the East Stand.  Every passing day strengthens that view and a growing number of supporters are calling him out.

Report Spam   Logged
ajp

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #24607 on: May 01, 2019, 07:26:35 am »

The Trust have been excellent in standing up and demanding both Thomas and co and NBC show their hands, nbc have said categorically they refused Thomas's vast demands without showing intent,  Thomas has gone to ground just regurgitating the same old crap.
Let's give Northampton borough council credit for yet again looking out for the interests of the Football club of Northampton.
Yes we had some s***ehawks rock up hood winking our previous dopey councillors but that has changed and now with a strong trust and good councillors  there's nothing for or any reason for Thomas to remain at our club, the current debt was all of his making which he can take with him back to the US of A.
Let's get him out, he's not worthy of our club.
Its time for our club to escape the nonsence of the past 2 decades.

And replace him with who exactly?!

Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #24608 on: May 01, 2019, 08:09:29 am »

Nice to see we've moved on to slagging off the club staff now... Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #24609 on: May 01, 2019, 08:22:57 am »

I never mentioned multiple IDs, but I am curious about something. If the Trust are strictly monitored by the obvious sycophant, then how does he know all of the boards usernames? Or are you the only one having your tabs kept?

Unfortunately it isn't obvious to me, which one is he/she?
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #24610 on: May 01, 2019, 08:29:05 am »

No one is “slagging off” club staff. If staff are told to monitor this site they have no choice. Please stop misconstruing comments to suit your purpose. I am glad our comments are being  noted and KT understands the force of our feelings on his continuing procrastination.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #24611 on: May 01, 2019, 08:37:48 am »

No one is “slagging off” club staff. If staff are told to monitor this site they have no choice. Please stop misconstruing comments to suit your purpose. I am glad our comments are being  noted and KT understands the force of our feelings on his continuing procrastination.

Really? Personally, I've never found "sycophant" to be a particularly positive word.
Report Spam   Logged

Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #24612 on: May 01, 2019, 08:41:20 am »

Not a word I used. Check your target before you comment
Report Spam   Logged
Irchy cob

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #24613 on: May 01, 2019, 08:42:55 am »

And judging by KT’s responses on the Facebook Q&A I don’t think he’s exactly losing any sleep over the criticism from the trust, the club may well look at social media (in fact I’m sure they do) but they don’t seem overly concerned.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #24614 on: May 01, 2019, 08:49:38 am »

Not a word I used. Check your target before you comment

What on earth makes you think it was aimed at you? Although you were the one that started naming people, so if the cap fits...
Report Spam   Logged

Vintage Cobbler

View Profile
« Reply #24615 on: May 01, 2019, 09:02:21 am »

Just keeping digging Back of the Net, the hole is getting deeper
Report Spam   Logged
clarkeysntfc

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #24616 on: May 01, 2019, 09:07:22 am »

BREAKING NEWS: Internet use, even under a pseudonym is not anonymous.
Report Spam   Logged
wazzacobbler

Warrington Cobblers Supporters

View Profile WWW
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #24617 on: May 01, 2019, 09:09:39 am »

And judging by KT’s responses on the Facebook Q&A I don’t think he’s exactly losing any sleep over the criticism from the trust, the club may well look at social media (in fact I’m sure they do) but they don’t seem overly concerned.

I completely agree. Whilst someone at the club will probably come on here and read what's being said (although I doubt they read every post!), I doubt that they take any of it with more than a pinch of salt.

The question has been asked as to how many members the Trust have and the amount of active members is paltry compared to attendances of matches.
How many members does this site have? Again, the amount of active members will be small compared to how many people pay to go to games.
The only thing the club listens to is the amount of fans (and money) that go through the turnstiles. It's why, even though I don't agree with him, Beds is doing the right thing by choosing to watch from the top of the hill next season rather than give the club anymore money.
The caveat to that is that one man will not make the club listen. So whilst Beds has his protest alone, the club carry on as normal because the majority of fans are still happy to pay to attend the matches.
Report Spam   Logged

Host and Producer of the It's All Cobblers To Me podcast
@CobblersToMe @charlescommins
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
« Reply #24618 on: May 01, 2019, 09:18:52 am »

Just keeping digging Back of the Net, the hole is getting deeper

OK, whatever you say. Another recruit into the tin foil hat brigade.
Report Spam   Logged

rebelspawn

View Profile
Search Eighth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #24619 on: May 01, 2019, 11:51:11 am »

I completely agree. Whilst someone at the club will probably come on here and read what's being said (although I doubt they read every post!), I doubt that they take any of it with more than a pinch of salt.

The question has been asked as to how many members the Trust have and the amount of active members is paltry compared to attendances of matches.
How many members does this site have? Again, the amount of active members will be small compared to how many people pay to go to games.
The only thing the club listens to is the amount of fans (and money) that go through the turnstiles. It's why, even though I don't agree with him, Beds is doing the right thing by choosing to watch from the top of the hill next season rather than give the club anymore money.
The caveat to that is that one man will not make the club listen. So whilst Beds has his protest alone, the club carry on as normal because the majority of fans are still happy to pay to attend the matches.

I think the tide may well be starting to turn though. I don't think the club will be broadcasting the amount of season tickets sold as much this year. i suspect they may be significantly down. Though for the sake of the club, i hope i am wrong.

Of my group of three, i am the only one who will be renewing and having spoke to others, many are still undecided.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 [1231] 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 ... 2198   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: