The Hotel End
March 28, 2024, 14:40:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 [1444] 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 ... 2181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1819828 times)
sloane square cobbler (+ 1 Hidden) and 32 Guests are viewing this topic.
guest3355

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #28860 on: June 26, 2021, 15:43:43 pm »

I do understand the staff not liking the 'hate' but the fact they have to mention in their statement that the owners are basically great cos they get paid on time is hardly setting the bar high in business standards. !

Why not? My company pays me on time and the bosses treat me brilliantly, and I tell that to anyone that asks me about my work.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #28861 on: June 26, 2021, 15:53:24 pm »

Random, I gave money to help pay the staffs wages, I didn't give it to the Trust so they could use it as a loan. If ever they demand the money back, then I want my £20 back.

Me too.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest168

« Reply #28862 on: June 26, 2021, 15:53:45 pm »

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Yes It is a fact re the Chairman not paying. Unbelievable, how you all totally ignore the actual point.

I must start doing the lottery so I can own the club, you lot would absolutely love me, as an owner of NTFC can do no wrong in your eyes.

Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #28863 on: June 26, 2021, 15:55:21 pm »

Why not? My company pays me on time and the bosses treat me brilliantly, and I tell that to anyone that asks me about my work.

you do realise you are actually highlighting my point. FFS
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
5000 Posts Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #28864 on: June 26, 2021, 16:03:00 pm »

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Yes It is a fact re the Chairman not paying. Unbelievable, how you all totally ignore the actual point.

I must start doing the lottery so I can own the club, you lot would absolutely love me, as an owner of NTFC can do no wrong in your eyes.

Oh no no no… You stated:

“I believe that the Trust paid those staff wages with a £10,000 'loan' at the end of the Cardoza saga on the understanding that KT would pay it back into the Trust funds after take over”.

That’s sounds like you have some pretty compelling evidence that KT not only knew of the loan, but that he in fact agreed to pay it back.
Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #28865 on: June 26, 2021, 16:06:04 pm »

ask the Trust Tel
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #28866 on: June 26, 2021, 16:08:59 pm »

lol lol lol lol lol lol

The point is that what the majority believe is the only thing that’s important. With all due respect Random you appear to continually come up with your own theory regarding what is acceptable and attempt to suppress opinion, ridicule and attack any individual who questions the validity of your conclusions. Finally when you are inevitably turned on, you react with incredulity and outrage. Perhaps there is a flaw in you strategy and you should consider a different approach, just a suggestion?
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
MCHammer

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #28867 on: June 26, 2021, 16:12:11 pm »

What a f'in shambles all round.  The whole back and forth of all of this was so very avoidable.  When you back sides far enough in to a corner
they end up with no choice but to come out fighting.

So much of what was said in the letter from the club staff rings true unfortunately and it's things I've warned the trust about myself many times over the last couple of years.  It was only a month or so ago I warned that there are individuals on social media who do a massive disservice to the trusts cause and some of those individuals are either on the board/advise the board or are very vocal members of the trust.  

I follow the club, supporters trust, ntfc community trust, and most local journalists including Tom Reed on Twitter.  I can tell you that without fail I see the same people respond to a vast majority of anything these people tweet with negative critical comments about the clubs ownership.  The insulting replies more often than not bear no resembelence to the original tweet and more often than not mention off shore accounts, chinese money, land grabbers etc.  You catch my drift.  Local journalists get badgered to the point they end up blocking these individuals from ruining their timeline and this is simply taken as a moral victory for the loud mouth bullies.  They show no tact or diplomacy and frankly win nobody over to their perspective even if they actually may have a point.

The reason I say this is those individuals are what some people will be seeing as representative of the trusts position.  Whether they are are chairman of the board, on the board, advising the board or simply close associates it doesn't really matter I can't stress how much damage this reputationally does to the trust.  Why would the trust even want inidviduals like this with this type of behavior representing them at any level.

If I was the trust I'd be careful in responding too quickly and reflect on what's being said.  I'm sure there will be denials and guarantee tweets will have been deleted recently but screenshots can still be damaging.

I said years ago when debating the exact same topics we are discussing today with people like Vintage, random, Tom Reed etc.  You need to take people on a journey with you.  If you have evidence that KT is a "wrong un" show it with hard evidence.  If he's screwing over the club prove it.  Don't just tell me....show me and everyone else!!!  We see the same thing with Manwork over the last few weeks on here.  Nobody should have any fear of saying anything if it's TRUE and you can PROVE it.

I also said that the trust should surround itself in positivity, go on a membership drive and prove to the fans they are of value to them.  Most of all ask your members what they want and do that.  Since then it's been a constant stream of shooting themselves in the foot while playing political games.

What a f'in mess Huh? Huh? Huh?

Report Spam   Logged
guest168

« Reply #28868 on: June 26, 2021, 16:18:07 pm »

All you do is pick holes in the ownership of the club, rarely do you comment on matters on the pitch. Do you have a hidden desire to run it yourself and this is the reason for your bitterness?

Yes I do focus off the pitch as this is where the club can grow an improve.

All the comments about on the pitch does nothing

I have nothing hidden, all I want is the club to at least try to improve and get someone near it's potential and get away from the lower reaches of the football pyramid. There are at least 40 clubs or more that are in higher divisions that don't have a much potential as us 'on paper'., yet here we are, after a cheap promotion, back in League 2, with little to show for it.

Same old, same old, only KT and staff are getting defensive and aggressive to the Trust FINALLY fighting their corner and saying enough is enough, we want our football club to be the priority NOT building some warehouses on the land we control a lease over.
Report Spam   Logged
Battery Man

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Poll Voter
« Reply #28869 on: June 26, 2021, 16:44:53 pm »

I think it has reached the stage now where all those critical of the club and KT and DB now need to put up or shut up. We have had months and months of sly digs and innuendo about wrong doing and illegality at the club but not one actual fact or truth put out there. If you have evidence either show us or stop posting negativity about the club we all care about
Report Spam   Logged
everbrite

Steve Howard best since Cliff Holton

View Profile
20000 Posts Search Apple User
« Reply #28870 on: June 26, 2021, 16:45:58 pm »

If they do have anything of substance about anything that is ‘below board’ and haven’t released it, they’ve f*cked up with that too.
Let’s face it, the Trust are finished.

No there not! Why?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 07:35:38 am by everbrite » Report Spam   Logged

2020 Grand National S/S 3rd Place
West Stand

View Profile
500 Posts Search Combination
« Reply #28871 on: June 26, 2021, 16:46:09 pm »

Ironic that the staff who were supported in their time of need have now turned on those who looked after them when they needed it most.

Yep the irony of it all. As I believe that the Trust paid those staff wages with a £10,000 'loan' at the end of the Cardoza saga on the understanding that KT would pay it back into the Trust funds after take over.

Guess what..... HE NEVER PAID IT BACK and you know what, unlike me, the Trust never threw that back in his face.

So Cobblerwatch are you proud to be a NTFC supporter?? that after SIX years we have not moved forward one inch, in fact we are much worse of as a group

The trust want DB/KT to write of £6/7million and then write off the cost of the East stand. Surely writing off £10k doesn't seem such a big deal
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #28872 on: June 26, 2021, 16:51:05 pm »

What a f'in shambles all round.  The whole back and forth of all of this was so very avoidable.  When you back sides far enough in to a corner
they end up with no choice but to come out fighting.

So much of what was said in the letter from the club staff rings true unfortunately and it's things I've warned the trust about myself many times over the last couple of years.  It was only a month or so ago I warned that there are individuals on social media who do a massive disservice to the trusts cause and some of those individuals are either on the board/advise the board or are very vocal members of the trust.  

I follow the club, supporters trust, ntfc community trust, and most local journalists including Tom Reed on Twitter.  I can tell you that without fail I see the same people respond to a vast majority of anything these people tweet with negative critical comments about the clubs ownership.  The insulting replies more often than not bear no resembelence to the original tweet and more often than not mention off shore accounts, chinese money, land grabbers etc.  You catch my drift.  Local journalists get badgered to the point they end up blocking these individuals from ruining their timeline and this is simply taken as a moral victory for the loud mouth bullies.  They show no tact or diplomacy and frankly win nobody over to their perspective even if they actually may have a point.

The reason I say this is those individuals are what some people will be seeing as representative of the trusts position.  Whether they are are chairman of the board, on the board, advising the board or simply close associates it doesn't really matter I can't stress how much damage this reputationally does to the trust.  Why would the trust even want inidviduals like this with this type of behavior representing them at any level.

If I was the trust I'd be careful in responding too quickly and reflect on what's being said.  I'm sure there will be denials and guarantee tweets will have been deleted recently but screenshots can still be damaging.

I said years ago when debating the exact same topics we are discussing today with people like Vintage, random, Tom Reed etc.  You need to take people on a journey with you.  If you have evidence that KT is a "wrong un" show it with hard evidence.  If he's screwing over the club prove it.  Don't just tell me....show me and everyone else!!!  We see the same thing with Manwork over the last few weeks on here.  Nobody should have any fear of saying anything if it's TRUE and you can PROVE it.

I also said that the trust should surround itself in positivity, go on a membership drive and prove to the fans they are of value to them.  Most of all ask your members what they want and do that.  Since then it's been a constant stream of shooting themselves in the foot while playing political games.

What a f'in mess Huh? Huh? Huh?

Your right I have heard a number of things, but I am not in possession of the evidence, I have no reason to disbelieve the people who told me.
The people that have that evidence need to speak up now.
That letter that is posted on the official club website is probably one of the most unprofessional things I have seen, to be quite frank its embarrassing, the club is lowering itself to the same level as the idiots that critique the work the club does in the community, whoever thought this was a good idea should resign.
The whole thing smacks of being contrived TBH.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
MCHammer

View Profile
Search 1000 Posts Apple User
« Reply #28873 on: June 26, 2021, 17:22:13 pm »

That letter that is posted on the official club website is probably one of the most unprofessional things I have seen, to be quite frank its embarrassing, the club is lowering itself to the same level as the idiots that critique the work the club does in the community, whoever thought this was a good idea should resign.

I would agree to an extent if this letter was solely aimed at a few randoms that were making a nuisance of themselves.  It's not.  It's aimed at the trust and specific individuals directly or strongly linked to them.  It's clear it's been an issue for a long time and the club have tried do deal with this previously privately with the trust.  I've read some of these tweets or Facebook postings myself over the years and can understand why they have a problem with them and the individuals in question.  Imagine your hard work and social media presence being hijacked on a daily basis with postings irrelevant to the original message.  Add to that the amount of times additional unrelated parties such as local MP's, councillors, local modeia etc. randomly get added in to these replies that had nothing to do with them.

It's interesting that some people on Twitter yesterday said they had been told to "maintain radio silence" in their criticism of the clubs owners and the presentation.  You'd almost start wondering whether some of the actions they had been taking were co-ordinated in some way???  Let's just say it's pretty clear there hasn't been any disapproval of their actions from certain quarters.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #28874 on: June 26, 2021, 17:27:58 pm »

lol lol lol lol lol lol

I think winning the lottery is a far better than us loving you.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
« Reply #28875 on: June 26, 2021, 17:30:09 pm »

Better bet
Report Spam   Logged
Knockingonabit

View Profile
Nineth year Anniversary Level 5 Combination
« Reply #28876 on: June 26, 2021, 17:32:09 pm »

Perhaps I am being naive but I find it hard to take the club employees letter at anything other than face value. If there were dissenting voices I would have thought "I've been told by a friend of a friend that so and so wasn't very happy about signing the letter" would have found their way on here by now.
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
« Reply #28877 on: June 26, 2021, 17:33:03 pm »

I see Matt Hancock has beaten Andy Roberts,doing the
 Honourable thing
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28878 on: June 26, 2021, 17:33:41 pm »

ask the Trust Tel

I was on the Trust board when it was discussed…
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28879 on: June 26, 2021, 17:55:30 pm »

Your right I have heard a number of things, but I am not in possession of the evidence, I have no reason to disbelieve the people who told me.
The people that have that evidence need to speak up now.
The whole thing smacks of being contrived TBH.

Agree totally with yours and MC's words. Like MC I constantly cautioned about dividing the support and polarising those on here, who just wanted to see some evidence. The Trust board is not a toxic monster. But as I have said a million times over, it has allowed itself to be mobilised and politicised by some elements that a real pathological hatred for KT and DB. Beyond any semblance of normality, or indeed sense.

I asked the Trust board over and over again to go to the members. Gauge their feelings. For this I was tainted as KT's patsy. I have never made a single post, or comment that would suggest that have any affinity with either side. But without a shred of evidence people on here were pigeon holed and dismissed by certain contributors as complicit in an agenda that they had no idea of.

I too caution the Trust on how they respond. Their banner holders have poisoned social media with their anti club, anti chairman vitriol. They cannot be surprised for one minute that the worm has turned.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 [1444] 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 ... 2181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: