The Hotel End
April 19, 2024, 07:31:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?

Pages: 1 ... 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 [1510] 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 ... 2199   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redevelopment Closer Than Ever?  (Read 1843255 times)
guest3338

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30180 on: November 23, 2021, 14:33:47 pm »

The land is worth less than a million (untouched as KT states he won’t be fixing it), unless the LSB report is a total work of independent fiction?

I used to think I was reasonably intelligent but must have misread something?
1. KT finishes the stand for £3m (or whatever the figure)
2. They get control of land worth less than £1m (in its current condition)
3. KT does nothing to it and reduces the debt?
Maybe that's why he's said it could take five + years to finish the stand!
Report Spam   Logged
Another Pedj

View Profile
Search Apple User Windows User
« Reply #30181 on: November 23, 2021, 14:35:51 pm »

But the land will be gone, sold off to finance the finishing of the stand  Huh?

So purchase the club now.

Manworks figures are the land is worth £20M. The club debt is £7M. Thje stand is £4M. An instant profit of £9M to whoever purchases the club. Its a no brainer unless of course Manwork has been peddling untruths.
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #30182 on: November 23, 2021, 14:37:22 pm »

We have been through this before and people seem to still struggle with this concept. Debt to the owners is completely and totally irrelevant l, so I have no idea why people keep going on about it.
Senario 1. Owners sell off assets to maximise revenue and recoup debt.
Senario 2. Owners sell off assets to maximise revenue.

Both are equally possible and the outcome and consequences for the club and it’s supporters are exactly the same in every conceivable way. The only difference from the owners perspective is the tax liability. Once the club is sold the owner ceases to have control and the whole question of how much they take and any consequences for the club are over. Please god can somebody explain to me why debt to the owners has any relevance to this debate whatsoever? The owners can strip the assets out of the club whether there is any debt or not. Debt to outside entities such as a bank or the HMRC etc mean you lose control over when they call in the debt, debt to the owners means sod all. So to reiterate once again debt to owners is completely and utterly irrelevant, so please can someone explain to me why anyone involved in this debate cares one way or the other?
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
Search 5000 Posts Level 6
« Reply #30183 on: November 23, 2021, 14:40:05 pm »

We have been through this before and people seem to still struggle with this concept. Debt to the owners is completely and totally irrelevant l, so I have no idea why people keep going on about it.

Save your breath mate… It just doesn't fit some people agenda..
Report Spam   Logged
Melbourne Cobbler

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Avatar Search
« Reply #30184 on: November 23, 2021, 14:52:04 pm »

Save your breath mate… It just doesn't fit some people agenda..
Still one of the great mysteries of this forum and debate. Can’t get my head around it and never will. It’s like being shot in the head and complaining about the brand of gun that was used?
Report Spam   Logged

Not a real supporter but unelected chair of the Northampton Town Honorary Supporters Club. (Please note: any opinions given may not necessarily be shared by proper supporters. In incidents of conflict the views of real supporters shall take precedence).
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30185 on: November 23, 2021, 15:14:00 pm »

Still one of the great mysteries of this forum and debate. Can’t get my head around it and never will. It’s like being shot in the head and complaining about the brand of gun that was used?

😀😀

I often wonder how much some of them listen in everyday life.
Report Spam   Logged
BedsCobb

View Profile
Eighth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #30186 on: November 23, 2021, 18:28:45 pm »

I’ve got bigger things to worry about these days I’m afraid.
If the club has the stand completed…. I’ll be happy.
I’m sick of looking at it as it is.
I just want to turn up, have some good food and banter, watch the game and go home.
I’m not getting any younger and stressing about things I can’t change won’t make my life better.
That’s all.
Thanks so much for taking the time out in your stressful life to tell us this! 😂
You stressed big time over the final days of big Dave Cardoza, but  obviously dont think these  latest speculators are worth your loyalty and sleepless nights?
That tells us all we need to know.👍
Welcome home, good to have you back on side 😉
Report Spam   Logged
guest2608

« Reply #30187 on: November 23, 2021, 20:29:02 pm »

Thanks so much for taking the time out in your stressful life to tell us this! 😂
You stressed big time over the final days of big Dave Cardoza, but  obviously dont think these  latest speculators are worth your loyalty and sleepless nights?
That tells us all we need to know.👍
Welcome home, good to have you back on side 😉
My sleepless nights are not related to any bolloxx you spout believe me.
Football is entertainment and time with friends.
Nothing more.....
Family, friends, health and a roof over my head... Are important
Not the east stand, not your miracle plans, not point scoring posts, not having chosen "the right side".
As for my loyalty.... I still go to home games.... Do you ❓... Ya big ol rebel.
😆
Report Spam   Logged
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30188 on: November 24, 2021, 10:06:40 am »

I think there is an increasing tendancy for people to take things very seriously on here, forgetting that they are just tendering an opinion, and are not actually directly involved in the issues raise. One thing I have noticed lately is a significant rise in some of the verbal abuse at others on here, and at the club. Please try to tone it down a bit, or we will have to start moderating, by removing the posts and potentially the poster as well.
Report Spam   Logged
guest2608

« Reply #30189 on: November 24, 2021, 10:42:47 am »

I think there is an increasing tendancy for people to take things very seriously on here, forgetting that they are just tendering an opinion, and are not actually directly involved in the issues raise. One thing I have noticed lately is a significant rise in some of the verbal abuse at others on here, and at the club. Please try to tone it down a bit, or we will have to start moderating, by removing the posts and potentially the poster as well.
👍
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
Windows User Mobile User Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #30190 on: November 24, 2021, 11:01:25 am »

Yes, because have you have often stated the land is worth in excess of £20M. The debt to any responsible investor is thefore irrelevant
It was, Cardozo was offered £27m FACT and was reported in the press.

Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #30191 on: November 24, 2021, 11:04:29 am »

I agree Tel, we are all on the same side and their is no place for abuse to fellow supporters.
The current owners are taking the p1ss however.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Terryfenwickatemyhamster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30192 on: November 24, 2021, 11:10:13 am »

I agree Tel, we are all on the same side and their is no place for abuse to fellow supporters.
The current owners are taking the p1ss however.

You are absolutely entitled to that view, one which is supported by others as well. I'm just asking that we all avoid unsubstatiated comments, and especially abuse. I've been guilty of it in the past. Apparently I suffer from intolerable sarcasm... Reeeeeeeeeally?Huh?  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #30193 on: November 24, 2021, 11:24:28 am »

You are absolutely entitled to that view, one which is supported by others as well. I'm just asking that we all avoid unsubstatiated comments, and especially abuse. I've been guilty of it in the past. Apparently I suffer from intolerable sarcasm... Reeeeeeeeeally?Huh?  Grin
Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
guest49

« Reply #30194 on: November 24, 2021, 11:38:36 am »

As it’s now worth less than £1m that was probably a Cardoza ‘special’ deal.
Report Spam   Logged
Deepcut Cobbler
Administrator

View Profile
Search Level 6 Windows User
« Reply #30195 on: November 24, 2021, 13:27:25 pm »

https://twitter.com/NewHotelEnd/status/1463429337345052674?t=O46ohOWbKouRxaWgmNi95w&s=19
Report Spam   Logged

“They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.” Laurence Binyon

The Hotelend Grand National Sweepstake Champion 2009
singcobb

View Profile
Level 6 Avatar Linux User
« Reply #30196 on: November 24, 2021, 15:22:54 pm »

In the Chron so it must true then.
Report Spam   Logged
BackOfTheNet

View Profile
Search Level 6 Combination
« Reply #30197 on: November 24, 2021, 17:03:51 pm »

Here we go again...

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/politics/suspected-delay-to-deal-between-council-and-northampton-town-for-east-stand-completion-and-land-sale-3470227
Report Spam   Logged

The Hotelend Grand National* Sweepstake Champion 2020
guest3338

« Reply #30198 on: November 24, 2021, 18:15:44 pm »

A fully independent and credible land valuation is called for.
Was the first one not such a thing then?

Report Spam   Logged
Manwork04

View Profile
« Reply #30199 on: November 24, 2021, 18:53:57 pm »

In the Chron so it must true then.
Oh so they made it up, thanks for clearing that up.
Report Spam   Logged

Rule Britannia
Pages: 1 ... 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 [1510] 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 ... 2199   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: